Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 7526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7376

    Fool

    The girls ask for outrageous rates because they don't want to HE. If the bro pays the celebrate the fool, LOL. Happily take the windfall.

    Quote Originally Posted by MufnMan  [View Original Post]
    What the hell could she possibly want 400 for. A massage and HE. What a rip.

  2. #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    I would take tammy. Mona tried to rip me off in the 400 range, and time was short. No pming me,
    What the hell could she possibly want 400 for. A massage and HE. What a rip.

  3. #7374

    Tammy or mona

    I would take tammy. Mona tried to rip me off in the 400 range, and time was short.
    No pming me,

  4. #7373

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiya59  [View Original Post]
    How slow business is now thanks to gas prices.
    Thank you for sharing. I'm sure complaining all the time not so good.

  5. #7372
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 283
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    What is she complaining about?
    How slow business is now thanks to gas prices.

  6. #7371

    Suck Titties

    I know Mona doesn't allow to suck her tits yet feel them under her clothes so I doubt she will suck out nipples too. Does Sophie Tammy or the girls that work with Ta allow and do this? I will drop $200 but need more extras. I remember when it was $160 and girls would drop the whole top down and we could sit and suck both titties not they pop one out they drop it to you and let us suck for seconds.

  7. #7370

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    Tammy is good BUT! Always has something to complain about.
    What is she complaining about?

  8. #7369

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Yes Tammy has a much nicer demeanor than Mona and Sofia. Her massage and he is very good. Just as good as Mona and Sofia maybe.

    Even better. It's better than hearing Mona say "you better tip me good" and demand 200 and Sofia refusing to give he if she don't receive.

    200.
    Tammy is good BUT! Always has something to complain about.

  9. #7368

    Hot girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    Maybe over priced, but not any different than majority of Thai places. This place has mid 30's very attractive Thai women with always real pictures. Sinny is pushing it with her AI enhanced photos, but her original photos are accurate, so I am not going to complain. If you find this women's photo attractive, they are accurate. I hear she provides good service, not my taste in a million years, personally.

    FYI that really hot girl is at pin Thai 3X floor. Confirmed. Thanks for all your lack of help.
    Anyone know the name of the hot girl at PT floor 3 X?

  10. #7367

    Tammy Thai Touch Kalihi

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tammy several times. Great massage and he, no upsell! Sweet lady!
    Yes Tammy has a much nicer demeanor than Mona and Sofia. Her massage and he is very good. Just as good as Mona and Sofia maybe.

    Even better. It's better than hearing Mona say "you better tip me good" and demand 200 and Sofia refusing to give he if she don't receive.

    200.

  11. #7366
    Quote Originally Posted by James39  [View Original Post]
    Got jackpot. Full service only donation 4 XX up.
    Who you saw?

  12. #7365
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tammy long time ago. I saw her before seeing Mona and Sophia.

    Tammy did a very good massage and sensual finish. She is different than Mona or Sophia because she wasn't greedy and.

    Thanked me for the gratuity of 160. She didn't ask for more and thanked me for coming. She is nice lady.
    I've seen Tammy several times. Great massage and he, no upsell! Sweet lady!

  13. #7364

    Tammy -Thai Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    If Tammy is anything like Sophia or Mona I would avoid. Like someone else said average looks, solid massage, greedy factor 100.
    I saw Tammy long time ago. I saw her before seeing Mona and Sophia.

    Tammy did a very good massage and sensual finish. She is different than Mona or Sophia because she wasn't greedy and.

    Thanked me for the gratuity of 160. She didn't ask for more and thanked me for coming. She is nice lady.

  14. #7363

    Thai touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamteo8808  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tammy who was in cc back in the day? Any info would be appreciated
    If Tammy is anything like Sophia or Mona I would avoid. Like someone else said average looks, solid massage, greedy factor 100.

  15. #7362
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiya59  [View Original Post]
    $4. Really? If true what a ripoff.
    Yep safe mongering guys but that place they will try to rip you off 100 percent of the time not worth the kala.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape