Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 7525
-
06-01-26 08:42 #7375Regular Member

Posts: 23What the hell could she possibly want 400 for. A massage and HE. What a rip.
Originally Posted by Zoomer44
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 12:35 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 96Tammy or mona
I would take tammy. Mona tried to rip me off in the 400 range, and time was short.
No pming me,
-
05-29-26 22:53 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 1441Tammy
Thank you for sharing. I'm sure complaining all the time not so good.
Originally Posted by Shirokiya59
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 21:54 #7372Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel

Posts: 281How slow business is now thanks to gas prices.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 20:11 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 2530Suck Titties
I know Mona doesn't allow to suck her tits yet feel them under her clothes so I doubt she will suck out nipples too. Does Sophie Tammy or the girls that work with Ta allow and do this? I will drop $200 but need more extras. I remember when it was $160 and girls would drop the whole top down and we could sit and suck both titties not they pop one out they drop it to you and let us suck for seconds.
-
05-29-26 17:44 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 1441Tammy
What is she complaining about?
Originally Posted by Zoomer44
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 17:35 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 96I Agree
Tammy is good BUT! Always has something to complain about.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 22:18 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 467Hot girl
Anyone know the name of the hot girl at PT floor 3 X?
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 18:46 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 1441Tammy Thai Touch Kalihi
Yes Tammy has a much nicer demeanor than Mona and Sofia. Her massage and he is very good. Just as good as Mona and Sofia maybe.
Originally Posted by BlueMonk
[View Original Post]
Even better. It's better than hearing Mona say "you better tip me good" and demand 200 and Sofia refusing to give he if she don't receive.
200.
-
05-27-26 16:48 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 28Who you saw?
Originally Posted by James39
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 15:27 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 77I've seen Tammy several times. Great massage and he, no upsell! Sweet lady!
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 22:26 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 1441Tammy -Thai Touch
I saw Tammy long time ago. I saw her before seeing Mona and Sophia.
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
Tammy did a very good massage and sensual finish. She is different than Mona or Sophia because she wasn't greedy and.
Thanked me for the gratuity of 160. She didn't ask for more and thanked me for coming. She is nice lady.
-
05-24-26 19:17 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 136Thai touch
If Tammy is anything like Sophia or Mona I would avoid. Like someone else said average looks, solid massage, greedy factor 100.
Originally Posted by Shamteo8808
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 10:51 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 176Yep safe mongering guys but that place they will try to rip you off 100 percent of the time not worth the kala.
Originally Posted by Shirokiya59
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 21:32 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 54Tammy Thai touch
Is this the same Tammy who was in cc back in the day? Any info would be appreciated









Reply With Quote





