Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 39985
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39370

    Masaj Turkish spa

    Any of these old heads remember the Masaj Turkish spa, there were dozens of gorgeous american and sometimes eastern euro girls who would give you a table shower and tease. Some of them would go further and some wouldn't. They'd give you a tiny towel or none to cover up and it was incredibly erotic. Somehow more exciting not knowing what service you're going to get. They shut down but I hope they're still around somewhere. Anyone know that spot?

  2. #39369
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Boston clear up your inbox. That goes for all you guys.
    Would appreciate some info as well! If you don't mind Dming me!

  3. #39368

    KK Spa

    This is the new Ya spa since they moved their location. Booker sent me pics. I got there and I get the pics are filtered and angles and whatnot but goodness this girl look like she just woke up and it was hard to tell if this was even the girl at all. She had a bad attitude too. I immediately said I'm leaving. Yoyo came and said $150 for both of them and then I got scammed because the other girl never came back. Was a little peeved but fortunately Yoyo put in some good effort. Lesson learned though not going to even pay at this place unless I see both in the room if that's the deal I'm told. Chloe BTW was the other girl. Hopefully yall have a better experience with her.

  4. #39367

    Double Team

    Anyone interested in double teaming a spa girl today, let me know.

  5. #39366
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Boston clear up your inbox. That goes for all you guys.
    Please send to me too.

  6. #39365
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Spa or Sunny Day Spa in Mt Prospect.
    The one on Halsted.

  7. #39364
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Broadway spa had some options that I heard of but anyone has any good recommendations there?
    Boston clear up your inbox. That goes for all you guys.

  8. #39363
    Quote Originally Posted by Liufei  [View Original Post]
    Regarding Vivi, she has concluded her vacation and returned to work. She is at Unwind Spa on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and at Sunny Spa on Thursday and Friday.
    Sunny Spa or Sunny Day Spa in Mt Prospect.

  9. #39362

    South side booty

    I'm going to be on the south side this weekend. Is there any way someone can suggest a big booty MT? South or west but not going DT or north. Latina Asian doesn't matter (always appreciate a good latina though). I've been spending my time at work in the suburbs past few months so naperville / lombard / mt prospect is the area I'm current on. I can trade some info if anyone looking out that way. I have projects on south and west side so I'll be spending more time there for the rest of the year. Hoping to find something quick for this weekend though.

  10. #39361
    Quote Originally Posted by LowTierGod  [View Original Post]
    Lucy answered the door. She be looking mid 30's short and petite frame with a nice set of D cups on her. Cute face dark hair and friendly.

    House was 80 donation was 120. She wanted more but that's all I had on me and she didn't really try to haggle me which was nice. Walked me back to the room and we hit the shower first. She took her time washing me down soft hands all over my chest and stomach and gave the boys a slow soapy rub while she was at it. Rinsed me off and toweled me dry before walking me to the table.

    Massage portion was short and sensual nothing too deep just enough oil and skin contact to get things going. She climbed up after a few minutes and did some light body slides with those D cups dragging across my back which got me going pretty quick.

    Flipped me over and the GFE started. Lots of eye contact soft touches running her hands up and down my body while she teased the boys. Worked her way into a slow HJ with plenty of oil steady pace. Went into BBBJ after that and she took her sweet time on it. Wet sloppy work lots of tongue around the head and she gave the boys attention too. Let me run my hand through her hair while she worked and kept eye contact for most of it. Unfortunately no DT but she did good. Finished from the HJ and BBBJ combo she alternated back and forth until I popped. Cleaned me up with a warm towel.
    Another shill report for newcomers.

  11. #39360
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    888 and Blue Phoenix are both unmarked brothels. I'm sure there are others.
    2 years ago I was aware of an unmarked brothel in the apartment right next to RL on the 2nd floor. Idk if it's still running though.

  12. #39359
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Here's an unmarked brothel.
    Love them. New private location for blue island spa it seems, been there few times by booking from the blue island spa number.

  13. #39358

    $250

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyHaveACigar  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    I give her $250 no matter the service she provides absolutely she is my Fave Girl but don't expect FS until your a many visit regular her V is Lit so so good.

  14. #39357
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I mean I would love to know about these unmarked brothels if they exist in Chicago.
    Here's an unmarked brothel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7128.jpg‎  

  15. #39356
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I mean I would love to know about these unmarked brothels if they exist in Chicago.
    888 and Blue Phoenix are both unmarked brothels. I'm sure there are others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape