Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43665

    Mimi at OA Spa

    I just had a session with Mimi and she is a sexy fun girl. Very beautiful with a great body. Her camel toe is a treat, nice and tight. I especially like her naughty playfulness. I fucked her in every position I could think of and she was really getting into it. I liked classic missionary the best with her. I got her to cum twice. Watching Mimi's facial expressions as I pound her hard and deep is something you truely have to see for yourself. I also finished in her mouth. She can suck cock like a champ. I will definitely be going back to see Mimi again. Don't miss out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    This is 1 day old by now, finally finished up the review. After the visit with Nanako, I tried to go back for a second to book her, but she wasn't available for the time I wanted. The person on the text chain told me to try mimi out, I did see her passing by last time was vaguely remember she was good looking, especially those blonde to brown color hair of hers. When I got her in the same room, she got that playful and naughty attitude. She is not very tall, maybe 5'3, really skinny, and lean. She's got that C size natural, really soft to play with. Shaved and really cute pair of camel toes, right leg she got a tat there for those truth seekers. She was happy that I came back to see her, and we began with a DFK and she set me up on the bed for the play-by-play:

    Massage: not anything amazing to tell, maybe because I asked for no oil and she did got a really great shoulder rub though. I interrupted her with those camel toe rubs, though my fault but they were right there and I couldn't say no.

    Tease: Light finger brush and lightly scratches on my balls that felt really good, a poor follow-up with nothing else to give, was sorta hoping for a rim, especially Nanako's was pretty great as I remembered.

    Face up: she DFK while she cleans my dick with those baby wipes, followed by light nipple tonguing while I help myself with her Cs. Her BJ is slow and wet, a lot of suction and able to DT me with flying colors. She does this sideways tongue brush thing on the shaft of my dick, I don't experience this type of unique BJ before but it was well received though, real fun and pleasurable. She slowly maneuvered her camel toe to my face for me to dine her out. Her pussy is juicy and taste great, good amount of lip and a really sensitive clit, she was wet and ready to go before I know it.

    Main event: hats gets tossed on and she didn't let me go in first right away, she ask me to continue to dine on her for a little, then puts on a show and spread those lips and plays with her self for me that felt different but a fun experience. She signal me to come close, and lets my hatted dick rubs against her juicy pussy and not let me go in at first, plays it off innocent like. When I couldn't take it any more and just gave it to her deep. She let out that loud moan, pulls my hair and place my hand on her soft neck, I got the message what she likes, saw my fairshare of rough play porn, gives it to her hard and rough like she wanted, didn't fully strangle her or anything of course, but her acting is surreal that she should take the next Oscar. Her pussy is on the tighter side or she has good control, either way I was only able to change 2 positions before I finished in the hat.

    Post: and review: she reach back and remove the hat and sucks my dick clean and dry. Didn't' see the spit after that one. Toasted a mouth wash with me and we cuddled and kiss like a pair of love birds for that sweet finish. Comparison wise, per performance, Mimi does not shy from Nanako, she may not be as a unique looking beauty like Nanako is, but Mimi is nothing to overlook. I glad I took a chance with her and would come back to see her or Alisa before the month ends and they leave until an unknown date.

    220 all in.

  2. #43664
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Never thought I would ever say this, but I couldn't agree more with Faceless.

    Some recurring patterns are certainly very interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, it can't be this ez right? Experts, please look at below, is it just me or are they getting a bit lazy? Different pattern identical format with a different place but with same number though. Verdict?
    Merely an Observation, not a Verdict of course.

    The local wildlife is often best observed from a distance. Otherwise some of them might bite back.

    Fascinating creatures, really.

    AP67.

  3. #43663

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    I am a bit confused now and could use some clarification. Have you seen Miu Miu at G&G before? The last time that I saw Miu Miu, I asked her if she ever worked at OA before and she said yes, her name when she is there is Grace. Now I am assuming this is not the same Grace that you are referring to or Faceless would have said something because I know how much he likes Miu Miu. Just looking for some clarification because Miu Miu is not the kind of girl you forget or can mix up with smeone else.
    Yes, Mui Mui did work at OA as Monica and I have seen her not at OA only at GG.

    This Grace is shorter than MuiMui. Faceless have met Grace / Angela briefly that's why he didn't recognize her like I did at first glance.

    Pretty sure everyone will recognize MuiMui right away without a looking look.

  4. #43662
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    The Call Is Coming From Inside the House.

    My $0.02 on Shills, bots, and other local wildlife.

    Quote Originally Posted by Periphery  [View Original Post]
    Yes, another confirmed shill. I forgot who it was but if you scroll a couple pages you can see them being called out for copying / pasting the same replies across different states (with examples given). Best you can do is just report and ignore / block them.
    Periphery, again I must concur, but is it really any different in other states versus our OC boards?

    Funny how every few months we seem to discover that shills apparently exist everywhere except the state we're currently posting in.

    We just had the 2nd "shill wanted bounty" claimed in 2 days and that happened without anyone needing to check out any states much hotter than home.

    Merely an observation, not a verdict of course.

    Can't us pervs all just get along?

    AP67.

  5. #43661
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I have always said that I don't mind most of them either. They at least keep us informed as to who is working and where. There is a point however that some of their posts start to hurt the thread when they take it too far. Things like quoting an entire page long review, bashing other girls or shops to try and steer traffic, or just flat out wrong information. I was in Arizona for a week recently and was checking out the scene there. The Phoenix boards are so bad compared to ours and I really don't want to see ours end up like theirs.

    The ignore button is your best friend here but when more than half of the posts per page are on your ignore list, it starts to get frustrating. I just don't want to see this become another RM.
    Phoenix used to have a great AMPA scene. Slowly but surely, the AMP then got systematically closed down one by one. It's now a graveyard filled with old ladies performing L1.

  6. #43660
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Periphery  [View Original Post]
    To an extent, I don't mind these as much anymore. It keeps the attention on the popular places and helps keep "hidden" gems / ATF's less busy. Just my own selfish reasons LOL.
    Yeah I have always said that I don't mind most of them either. They at least keep us informed as to who is working and where. There is a point however that some of their posts start to hurt the thread when they take it too far. Things like quoting an entire page long review, bashing other girls or shops to try and steer traffic, or just flat out wrong information. I was in Arizona for a week recently and was checking out the scene there. The Phoenix boards are so bad compared to ours and I really don't want to see ours end up like theirs.

    The ignore button is your best friend here but when more than half of the posts per page are on your ignore list, it starts to get frustrating. I just don't want to see this become another RM.

  7. #43659

    Question

    Has anyone tried the parlor on Triton Way in Laguna Hills and can estimate an age range for the providers there? Sort of curious as there are a lot of postings for this place on bedpage.

  8. #43658
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Well, turns out I have seen her before at OA known as Grace. I wrote a review about her already titled.
    I am a bit confused now and could use some clarification. Have you seen Miu Miu at G&G before? The last time that I saw Miu Miu, I asked her if she ever worked at OA before and she said yes, her name when she is there is Grace. Now I am assuming this is not the same Grace that you are referring to or Faceless would have said something because I know how much he likes Miu Miu. Just looking for some clarification because Miu Miu is not the kind of girl you forget or can mix up with smeone else.

  9. #43657
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Identity Unknown. The Mystery Deepens.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    I am actually thinking that it is a bot or AI of some sort. Posts are never relevant to what he is quoting.
    TVM, I concur, but such is the default behavior for these bots. These ones always seem to operate anonymously.

    Merely an observation, not a verdict of course. Funny how nobody ever seems to know who they really are.

    AP067.

  10. #43656
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Periphery  [View Original Post]
    Yes, another confirmed shill. I forgot who it was but if you scroll a couple pages you can see them being called out for copying / pasting the same replies across different states (with examples given). Best you can do is just report and ignore / block them.
    I am actually thinking that it is a bot or AI of some sort. Posts are never relevant to what he is quoting.

  11. #43655

    Way less than 1 year

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is not the thread where we review other members, it's the tread where you write about your experiences with chicks at massage parlors.

    If you have questions about a member or you think they are a shill use the report post button and I'll look at that.

    Trust me, I hate shills more than you do.

    A2

  12. #43654

    Angela BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachpoison3  [View Original Post]
    I got to see Angela yesterday, but my appt was with Mia. She opened the door. I said your? Angela? I be available in 15 minutes. Yippee. What a face and whatever your reading about her it's the real deal. First Faceless1 and now WoodyWoodtown 2. I got nothing to add, but rob your piggy bank and go see her, at BB till the 31st.
    Made the appointment to see who / what this Angela was all about at BB Spa. At first, I didn't recognize her because of her new hair style, long straight hair instead of curl. After everything was settled in the room, she uttered I remember you. Well, turns out I have seen her before at OA known as Grace. I wrote a review about her already titled.

    Grace-land. She's a gem, DT BBBJ, snug fit along with her DD's. This time was more intense than the first meeting. It's always good to repeat to fully appreciate any providers that you vibe with. Angela aka Grace / Summer will be on breaks after this weekend. Booked her before she takes off or wait for her return. For some reason I find her more attractive now than before. Good time. I didn't get to meets Mia or other girl named Sophia but I did meet MMs for the first time. Nice lady's, skinny in her late 30 ish and super friendly attitude. Kinda like Emma from OA except taller. LOL.

  13. #43653
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 136
    Quote Originally Posted by Periphery  [View Original Post]
    Yes, another confirmed shill. I forgot who it was but if you scroll a couple pages you can see them being called out for copying / pasting the same replies across different states (with examples given). Best you can do is just report and ignore / block them.
    That guy was easy to fish out all his burners were glazing his main account but in all honesty what is stopping him for doing it again? Also he drops username when he visits places LOL he's mentioned it in the SGV thread.


    Also 180 posts in under one year?? isn’t that kinda odd

  14. #43652

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by BombAssPizza0  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone come to a verdict on this one too? He replied to his own post.
    Yes, another confirmed shill. I forgot who it was but if you scroll a couple pages you can see them being called out for copying / pasting the same replies across different states (with examples given). Best you can do is just report and ignore / block them.

  15. #43651

    Shills

    Quote Originally Posted by MmcGreggor  [View Original Post]
    This is why real people and participants dropped over the years. There is so much shill and fraud especially in this thread.

    Do we need the same 6 paragraph report on the same 3 parlors every day? People also for some reasons all have the wiring skills of a trashy novel author.

    I suspect most of these are just the parlors or people have vested interest in them advertising.
    To an extent, I don't mind these as much anymore. It keeps the attention on the popular places and helps keep "hidden" gems / ATF's less busy. Just my own selfish reasons LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape