Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 44176
-
05-29-26 20:45 #43651Senior Member

Posts: 38Shills
To an extent, I don't mind these as much anymore. It keeps the attention on the popular places and helps keep "hidden" gems / ATF's less busy. Just my own selfish reasons LOL.
Originally Posted by MmcGreggor
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 18:31 #43650Senior Member

Posts: 168Legit
Maybe things have changed, but it's been a mostly legit place forever. With the right old lady, you might get a tug.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 18:04 #43649Banned Member

Posts: 14Good point. Great food for thought.
Good point. Great food for thought.
Originally Posted by BombAssPizza0
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 17:58 #43648Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Finding Ana at 99 Health
So dropped by 99 Health who had two new girls. Plus, they have a table shower. Well, names were a confusion as I was looking for Ana, who allegedly did good table shower, and a cute short haired lady brought me in and might have been Ana. She thought maybe she was. Turns out, no she wasn't (I told her then her name is Baby, LOL). A little wait, and a tall, long light browned hair smiling lady greets me. Natural pointy nipples (not long), not shaved but not hairy. She had some lipstick on but that was gone after she went for DFK. Happy with the greeting, we headed to table shower.
Laid down and got a thorough wash but she hopped on quickly, almost massaging as she was washing. Natural boobs to body was nice and she would wiggle those boobs on my butt and between my legs, and you can feel the pointy nipples. Nice. She wasn't done as she applied some type of lube and did a cat bath which was nice, but then followed with sucking my entire back, butt, and legs. Was really good. She still wasn't done as she got on backwards and massaged my back, butt, and legs with her pussy and ass. And still wasn't done as she did a pretty good TUMA and when I told her I liked it, she was tongue fucking my asshole (not deep as some ladies, but the feel of her taste buds was nice).
Finally flipped and got another good look at her and she was pretty with the light brown hair. Some good kissing and she sucked my nipples all the way down for a pretty good BBBJ. Lots of saliva and went deep. She dried me off.
Back in room, more kissing (mostly tongue until later), sucked on those pointy nipples, and then 69. Was surprised at hairy Bush but her pussy was sweet and clit easy to find. She got off and rotated still doing BBBJ. She stood up and told her she was pretty. She said not me, and there is something about a girl who seems to lack confidence which is sexy to me. I told her to come and kiss me and she did, and we really went for real DFK for a while. When we disengaged, I told her she was pretty again and I meant it. She quickly grabbed a cover and mounted me CG and rode really well to her pace. Flipped to standing mish, mish, K9 (great in mirror with her natural boobs bouncing around). Tried more DATY but she wanted me inside her.
She got down for BBBJ finish and she sucked deep and for a while. She got up and showed me my white cum (it's been a while since a lady did that) before spitting into a tiny cup of mouthwash. I was just watching my sperm swirl in the blue liquid. She kissed me and got dressed. Not much English but great service. She came back with lipstick and said she had another customer but then we kissed, wiping off most of that lipstick again.
-
05-29-26 17:29 #43647Senior Member

Posts: 1622Lake forest spa massage
Anyone ever come into this place? It's a stones throw away from more famous places in lake forest.
This one is in a strip mall next to a boot barn on rock field.
Who's gone there and is it worth a visit?
-
05-29-26 16:40 #43646Regular Member

Posts: 27This one also sus
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-29-26 16:39 #43645Regular Member

Posts: 27Aren't you a shill too?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-29-26 16:24 #43644Senior Member

Posts: 53First Santa?
Is this the Palm on first in Santana? Not far from 55? Or is there another palm floating around?
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 14:38 #43643Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27Angela at BB Get your appt now. She's the real deal
I got to see Angela yesterday, but my appt was with Mia. She opened the door. I said your? Angela? I be available in 15 minutes. Yippee. What a face and whatever your reading about her it's the real deal. First Faceless1 and now WoodyWoodtown 2. I got nothing to add, but rob your piggy bank and go see her, at BB till the 31st.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 14:26 #43642Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 148Daisy at Renewal Spa
I am trying to save some cash after a great Monday session with ribbon still a few days away from payday, so I made a stop by Renewal to see what I missed. Lucky open the door and immediately got me into the 2nd room. Told me that they got a new girl since I've been here. I told her I don't think you remember the last time I was here. She laughed and said they have a new girl every other day, just that I don't visit enough. Then she called Daisy to come let me check her out.
P: personality speaking, she is really fun and warm, but she is that nice on the street, freak in the sheets type of girl.
L: 5'3 or 4, range, skinny and lean. Black hair to her shoulder, great looking smile with a pair of C. D size felt real soft with quarter size areolas. Trimmed kitty with that short landing strip and a nice sizeable butt.
E: almost none aside from the normal vocal stuff. Translator is needed at first, and once she starts she doesn't stop until she is done.
A: warm and patient, really really patient in fact, w / e that I want to do, she won't move to the next without me telling her to move on patient, so my BJ lasted more than 15 minutes.
S: her massage was no joke, those elbow and knee presses are just what I needed and than some. Light stroke nail scratch teases, quick wipe with those baby wipes and she gives a Rim that is up to par. Softer side of tuma but she spends a good amount of time on the BLS and tugging. The front is where her best work is at. DFK with a little Russian toss in to kept the momentum going. Once she starts her BJ, the time flies by quick. Full on suction, felt no gag after I test her, then she was able to DT and made my rod vanished in her mouth. It was a long BJ too, enough that I even finished in her mouth because it felt so great. She spat it out, and see that my rod wasn't shrinking, and went back for more and was able to get me back up again but barely though if I might add. She let me FIV so I didn't spent extra time to get her ready to go, cover switched on and went pounding, she has a nice vocal, and seem like really into the k9 portion. It took a bit longer than I would like, but she was able to get another shot out of me after a long grinding session, I am sure if I didn't get one shot off, she would make quick work of me too, because her kitty squeezes very well.
E: House 60 + 20 for the overtime. Offering 180 for her hardwork of getting 2 shots out of me.
R: would repeat, the BJ alone can get me back easily. She did say she only staying until the 1st, so I don't got too much time for the repeat.
-
05-29-26 13:29 #43641Banned Member

Posts: 537[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
All this does is start stupid bullshit going back and forth. "You're a shill, here's my proof."
No I'm not
Yes you are.
Use the report post button, tell me I look, if you're right I merge the accounts and ban them. If you're not I tell you why.
A2
-
05-29-26 13:03 #43640Regular Member

Posts: 9This is why real people and participants dropped over the years. There is so much shill and fraud especially in this thread.
Do we need the same 6 paragraph report on the same 3 parlors every day? People also for some reasons all have the wiring skills of a trashy novel author.
I suspect most of these are just the parlors or people have vested interest in them advertising.
-
05-29-26 12:19 #43639Banned Member

Posts: 180[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-29-26 09:17 #43638Banned Member

Posts: 14Good point. Great food for thought.
Good point. Great food for thought.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 08:44 #43637Regular Member

Posts: 12Big tits, pretty face Alisa at OA
Big tits, pretty face, a hit in any man's league.
Alisa is stacked, got a pretty face, and a great body. I Dropped by earlier this week just to check out the line-up, and once I met Alisa, I was hooked.
She's about 5'2, 105 lbs, with brownish-red straight hair, really pretty face, soft light skin, and those big huge knockers, natural DD+ maybe E cups, as she claims. They're soft, with some good weight on them. Nipples are sexy, perfect, natural gumdrops, fun to lick and suffocate on while pounding away in missionary. Her body is a treat, smooth, tight midsection, pussy is clean-shaven, with a little tattoo right above her pelvis. Her ass is nice, regular shape, not flat, some meat on it but not huge.
Session was 45 minutes. House fee was 60, and I tipped 150.
Got a quick rinse, and when I got into the room, Alisa was already waiting. As I was drying off, we made out for a good while, her lips are soft and nice little soft tongue action, LFK. She undressed, and I was instantly hooked on those big, beautiful breasts. Motorboated and licked them up. I sat on the big couch while she worked my cock with her mouth and tits for a good chunk of the session. Her BBBJ skills are pretty good, lots of eye contact, licking all over, including the balls. She did her best to take as much down her throat as possible, with a little gagging, but she mostly kept it within a range she was comfortable with. The Russian titty-fuck felt really nice. Some lube was used; she squeezed those huge tits on my shaft and slid them up and down. Felt good, and the visual stimulation was off the charts.
We skipped the massage and DATY, did a little more BBBJ, then went straight to CFS. She put on the rubber with her mouth and her first move was to get on top, deep squats, ACG. Her pussy felt pretty tight, and I was quickly trying to adjust to other positions where I could have more control, otherwise, I'd blow too fast if she stayed on top. Missionary; standing, and regular were both awesome. I spent my time pounding her pussy and playing with those incredible tits, seeing them sway and pressed together was a beautiful sight.
We finished in doggy on the bed facing the mirror, she was really into it, letting me slam her fast and hard, and as long as I could last. Smacking and slapping her booty while fucking in doggy was fun. From the mirror view, her tits were bouncing around in perfect motion.
I nutted everything I had in the bag and she cleaned me up with wipes, a hot towel, and a good long blowjob. Took another rinse after the session and was guided out after she helped get dressed.
Alisa is definitely a fun, sexy woman with some amazing giant tits. Wish I'd met her sooner, I think she's only going to be around a few more days until the end of the month.










Reply With Quote





