Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24361
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    What was the rate and did she charge extra for more?
    I believe it was 200 hh or 300 hr and I inquired about more intimate encounters and she said her menu becomes more open if you see her regularly. She's bouncing to a new place every 2 or 3 weeks so I would bet that's bullshit to get you to come back before she leaves.

  2. #24360
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of hanging out with her before all the drama. Noticed she's posting again and curious if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...k/633350796845

    My normal go to Mandy is fun, but I'm looking for some new variety. I'm thinking I'll check out Lizzie, Alisha, M Diva, and Faydra.
    I saw Lizzie a few weeks ago. Once you're in the house she doesn't really watch the clock. But she will make you wait outside for a while and she is very very very very very very skinny, and not the healthy kind of skinny. And besides greek she is very open with her services. Saw Mandy again this week. great head and no rush but you will wait outside for at least 30 minutes SMH.

    haven't seen Ashley in a while but based on very recent reports, maybe a page or two back on this forum, she is doing well and no drama at all. I will be seeing her again soon

  3. #24359

    Any updates on Bathroomless Ashley

    I had the pleasure of hanging out with her before all the drama. Noticed she's posting again and curious if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...k/633350796845

    My normal go to Mandy is fun, but I'm looking for some new variety. I'm thinking I'll check out Lizzie, Alisha, M Diva, and Faydra.

  4. #24358
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Chad Brown?
    Yes brother.

  5. #24357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Real, up to date pics, cuter in person. Do not recommend. Young and good looking but coasting on that, service is bare minimum, almost non existent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/791730896074
    What was the rate and did she charge extra for more?

  6. #24356

    Blasian barbie

    Real, up to date pics, cuter in person. Do not recommend. Young and good looking but coasting on that, service is bare minimum, almost non existent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/791730896074

  7. #24355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    I drive by quite often and I heard the gang activity in old Chad Brown is on the decline, with OG's getting locked up or just retiring. I'd love a project black lady from the projects.
    No man, they still be bangin. I use to drink at the bar right across from the cemetery, and I always packed when I was in the area.

  8. #24354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    So everything covered and a little pricey. But not a thief?
    I never met her but I wouldn't be surprised if she is a thief. Can't trust any girls regardless of good reviews.

  9. #24353

    Are those guys still active?

    I drive by quite often and I heard the gang activity in old Chad Brown is on the decline, with OG's getting locked up or just retiring. I'd love a project black lady from the projects.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yep Chad Brown area. There is a local gang in those projects. And the surrounding area is their turf.

  10. #24352

    Chocolate desire- any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/162144089800

    Told me 140/180/280 and yes to BBFS. Anyone partake?

  11. #24351

    Thanks

    So everything covered and a little pricey. But not a thief?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Not many guys in here will see her because she is expensive for stg girl. And she sucking dick bare but won't do it for client.

  12. #24350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Right down the street from the Providence Police Academy building, when I saw her.
    Yep Chad Brown area. There is a local gang in those projects. And the surrounding area is their turf.

  13. #24349

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Chad Brown?
    Right down the street from the Providence Police Academy building when I saw her.

  14. #24348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Nothing on this one?
    Not many guys in here will see her because she is expensive for stg girl. And she sucking dick bare but won't do it for client.

  15. #24347
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Dude, don't ever give them money to pay for their hotel. You better off getting your own room and have her come to you.
    Yep, one of the oldest scams in the book.

    The first red flag was her wanting to 'meet' you in the lobby. NEVER a good idea for a myriad of reasons, but 'legit' providers are extremely unlikely to be meeting their clients in the lobby beforehand (talk about drawing attention to yourself).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape