Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 22143
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21078
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    She also said she'd told him in the past to give her advance notice and not just spring it on her, but apparently he does it anyway. She was also very straightforward in saying that he pays her A LOT.

    I found this to be a perfectly acceptable explanation and appreciated the fact that she was straightforward with me. I didn't ask what the other guy paid her, but money is our friend, so it's understandable that she'd be quite prompt in going to see him.
    I1234.

    I once had a similar experience with a girl. We were intending to get together that night and then shortly before we are supposed to meet she messages me that she is not feeling well. Of course I follow her on social media and she posts pictures of herself out partying that night. I tag one of the pictures and say glad to see she is feeling is better. The next time I see her I ask her about it. I have no way of knowing if she is telling the truth, but she is not the type to lie. He contacted her after me and said he wanted to see her. She said she already had plans with me. He said he would double what I am paying her. She declined. He offered to triple what I was paying her. My typical rate with her is $250, she said she made $750. I said for those kind of numbers I would have chosen to go with him also. I appreciate you not giving me some BS story.

    MM.

  2. #21077
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    JI kind of like the fantasy of being with a girl who normally doesn't choose guys. I asked her why is she so wet did she use lube? She replied no she is usually wet, and maybe she is not totally lesbian as she seemed surprised to get some enjoyment from the session.

    MM.
    When I think about it more, I can see your point. Maybe it would be interesting as a kind of exciting, taboo thing.

    As most of us know, Craigslist and Backpage used to be very open when it came to ads and people looking for various things. This was probably 10 years ago or more, but I actually had an experience involving a mother and daughter who I met through Craigslist. Although they weren't the most attractive women I've ever seen, it was undeniable that they were related.

    The mother told me they were in need of money, and the daughter had suggested the idea, so they placed an ad. Unfortunately, they didn't participate together, but it was still one of those unusual life experiences that I could cross off my bucket list. Before anyone asks, no, I didn't stay in contact with them and it's been so long, I have no idea if they'd be around now.

    Now that I think about it, whenever the subject has come up at Henry's or Bogarts, with only a couple of exceptions, almost every dancer I've talked to at the club has been bi. Very recently, I asked one of the dancers I see on a pretty regular basis if she was bi. I don't know why I'd never asked her before, but it was kind of a whim. Well, she is, and she's done stuff with other dancers at the club. After hearing that, it certainly made me very excited.

    While I'm typing this, I'm wondering which other dancers at Henry's are bi. I think Kassy said she was, and while I've never asked, I'm wondering if Nicole is too. Quite honestly, I don't think Nicole has many limits at all, at least for the right price. Out of curiosity, I once asked her if she'd do a very fringe item outside of the bar and without hesitation, she said "bring the money". Now, I'm thinking about asking a couple of dancers at the bar if they'd like to get paid by doing a threesome with me. Maybe it would be more exciting because I'm familiar wih them and would like to see them interact together?

    I don't know if this is TMI or not, and I debated posting it. If people think it is too much information, feel free to chime in and say so, but I've done a whole lot more stuff in outside of the club in non bar related activities.

    My apologies for hijacking your response here, but for some reason, I'm rambling a whole lot more today. Maybe I should lay off of the caffeine a bit for now.

  3. #21076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    I was at Bogarts last week. Which one is Lynn. I'd like to see her when I make it back up next week.

    I had a great session with Gemini (posted). I saw a fit brunette with glasses that was pretty hot. To me, anyway. Any info on who this is?

    Thank you.
    Lynn is the attractive blonde in her 40's. Large breasts an exceptionally friendly, which in my opinion, is one reason that she's so popular. Additionally, while it may seem odd to others, to me, a standout feature of hers is that she has perfectly straight and white teeth.

    Samantha is in her late 30's or 40's and has brunette hair that falls to her collarbones. She has large breasts and hips, as well as a tight, flat midsection that is very proportional to the rest of her body. She typically walks around topless, and her bottoms consist of little more than a string. She's almost bottomless with them.

    As I reported in a previous review, she's very bold and straightforward, playing with my dick in the booth, as well as while we were waiting for a room upstairs. At one point upstairs, I had her string bottoms pulled to the side while I was playing with her pussy and ass. While it's very rare for me to have a dancer playing with my dick while we're simply sitting and talking in a booth, I enjoyed it. Out of curiosity and excitement, I think I'm going to ask her if she'd be willing to unbuckle and unzip me, while playing with my dick inside of my jeans while we're sitting in the booth. As bold as she is, I expect she'll have no issues with it.

    I'm wondering is she's done any inside of the pants activities in the booth with any of you, or have any dancers at Henry's or Bogart's? If so, who? For some reason, I'm kind of fascinated by it. If you're uncomfortable discussing it in the open forum, feel free to message me.

  4. #21075

    Detroit Clubs?

    Hi there,

    Curious to know if anyone is seeing any changes for the better in the Detroit Club experience given the new administration?

  5. #21074

    Henry's, Friday Day Shift, 05-29

    Attention shoppers: grab a snack and get comfortable. I had every intention of keeping this review short. My talent for rambling proved stronger than my good intentions.

    So, I was procrastinating about venturing out yesterday, but eventually decided to get showered and dressed. My initial thought was to head up to Bogart's and hold up a sign with "Lynn" on it, like people do at airports when they're waiting for someone. You know, kind of a subtle clue to let her know that I'd like to see her.

    If I couldn't flag Lynn down, I figured Samantha would be an excellent choice, since I had such a positive experience with her before. She's on my to-do list for a repeat visit anyway, so I really couldn't go wrong with either of them.

    Getting ready to go is a slow experience for me because I move at the speed of an excited sloth on prescription sedatives. As I'm getting ready, around 4 pm or so, I see a text from Selena saying, "Come up to Henry's, babe." I respond, telling her that I didn't know if I could make it and that I was confused about what had happened the week before. I didn't see a response and continued getting ready.

    Eventually, I got myself together, figured I was as pretty as I was going to get, and headed out the door. I'm Downriver, and I take Middlebelt Road all the way down, because it's far better than fighting the traffic and construction on Telegraph Road and Michigan Avenue right now.

    Still, Middlebelt Road on a Friday during rush hour is a less than joyous experience in itself. Along the way, there's at least the occasional distraction of watching a plane take off or land. On a side note, while it may sound a bit morbid, whenever I'm driving past the airport, I can't help but think about Flight 255.

    Anyway, like I'm sure many of us do, I have a tendency to develop Tourette's syndrome while driving because I don't handle stress well and my patience with other drivers is limited. Outside of that, I'm quite calm and charming.

    You're welcome for the traffic report, I consider it a public service.

    Well, I decided to stop by Henry's first and when I'm in the parking lot, I get a text from Selena. Her timing couldn't have been more perfect if she'd tried.

    After going inside, I noticed that it was dead in there. REALLY dead. It was the slowest Friday I'd seen in recent memory. Not long after I sat down and got a glass of wine, Selena spotted me and came over.

    Regarding the situation last week, she apologized and said she didn't mean to be rude. She explained that the guy she'd gone over to after getting off stage was one of her customers. He'd texted her the night before to let her know he was going to be there, and he was on a time limit.

    She said he'd gone to the bathroom and texted her that he was there. Why he had to go to the bathroom to text her, I don't know. It seems like an odd circus act, texting with one hand while holding his accessory appendage with the other. She also said she'd told him in the past to give her advance notice and not just spring it on her, but apparently he does it anyway. She was also very straightforward in saying that he pays her A LOT.

    I found this to be a perfectly acceptable explanation and appreciated the fact that she was straightforward with me. I didn't ask what the other guy paid her, but money is our friend, so it's understandable that she'd be quite prompt in going to see him.

    We talked for a while longer before going to the back. As always, Selena was her wonderful, moist self.

    The booth we chose was well lit and, like most guys, I'm very visual and love the view of her ass. We started with a bit of head and BLS, eventually moving into doggie. She felt great, but for some reason, I ran into the same problem again where I just couldn't seem to cum, and obviously, that's very frustrating.

    My equipment is working fine, but I just couldn't get over the finish line. Mentally, it's like, "Come on, little camper, you can do it," but my body wasn't cooperating.

    Eventually, I asked her to flip over onto her back, and we did missionary for a bit. Still no luck. Thankfully, she hung in there without rushing or complaining, playing with my balls and ass while I jacked myself off. Finally, I came. When I did, she said "yay", which was pretty funny, because I was kinda feeling the same way.

    Of course, I recommend seeing Selena. She's a top tier club experience, and you can't go wrong with her.

    Additionally, since I know you'll read this, thanks for hanging in there with me, Selena. I appreciate it.

  6. #21073
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    98% of the club going men wouldn't want to be anywhere near or give even a dollar to a lesbian dancer who doesn't like being touched by men.

    She is probably there trying to hook up with other dancers.

    Fire her now BT's!!
    JOC,

    I respect your thoughts, but this is quite common among dancers. I would guess half the girls are either Lesbian or BI with a preference for girls over guys.

    There is no jealous boyfriend to deal with.

    The pussy has a purpose and she gets to use it for its intended purpose.

    I kind of like the fantasy of being with a girl who normally doesn't choose guys. I asked her why is she so wet did she use lube? She replied no she is usually wet, and maybe she is not totally lesbian as she seemed surprised to get some enjoyment from the session.

    MM.

  7. #21072
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    I was at Bogarts last week. Which one is Lynn. I'd like to see her when I make it back up next week.

    I had a great session with Gemini (posted). I saw a fit brunette with glasses that was pretty hot. To me, anyway. Any info on who this is?

    Thank you.
    Nice, Attractive, fit, Good personality. Sounds like SABRINA. Usually works only Fridays.

  8. #21071
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    I was at Bogarts last week. Which one is Lynn. I'd like to see her when I make it back up next week.

    I had a great session with Gemini (posted). I saw a fit brunette with glasses that was pretty hot. To me, anyway. Any info on who this is?

    Thank you.
    Thanks to your report I took Gemini upstairs and it were great and I will be repeating!

    I don't know anything about the fit brunette with glasses.

    Lynn (pretty face and smile , average body) only works days, not sure which ones, but just forget about her as she is completely booked solid with regulars every minute she is there

    It's like the old Yogi Berra saying about a popular NY restaurant "nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded " !!

    thanks again for helping a fellow monger out with your report on Gemini

  9. #21070

    Which one is Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    No kidding! That Lynn is one ever popular dancer!

    She must be able to lick her own eyebrows!!
    I was at Bogarts last week. Which one is Lynn. I'd like to see her when I make it back up next week.

    I had a great session with Gemini (posted). I saw a fit brunette with glasses that was pretty hot. To me, anyway. Any info on who this is?

    Thank you.

  10. #21069
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    If anyone goes over to Henry's day shift today, please post the lineup. I'm back and forth about going over there today.

    I thought about heading over to Bogart's to try to do a repeat with Lynn, but she's near impossible to do that with. I don't think I've ever seen a dancer who's quite that busy and popular.
    No kidding! That Lynn is one ever popular dancer!

    She must be able to lick her own eyebrows!!

  11. #21068

    Henry's Lineup

    If anyone goes over to Henry's day shift today, please post the lineup. I'm back and forth about going over there today.

    I thought about heading over to Bogart's to try to do a repeat with Lynn, but she's near impossible to do that with. I don't think I've ever seen a dancer who's quite that busy and popular.

  12. #21067
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Even though you had a good session with her I'm sure myself and at least 98% of the club going men wouldn't want to be anywhere near or give even a dollar to a lesbian dancer who doesn't like being touched by men.

    She is probably there trying to hook up with other dancers.

    Fire her now BT's!!
    Agreed. $250 for a less than stellar performance from a woman who doesn't want to be touched or touch me? Hard pass.

  13. #21066
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    PL,

    You are talking about Euphoria.

    I have sampled her a few times, and we usually have a good session. Although I typically spend an hour or so conversing with her. I would find her much more attractive with out the blue hair, the 20 some facial piercings and the hundred different tattoos.

    We started out just doing dances as she says she is lesbian and doesn't like guys touching her. But once we get in the VIP she was willing to upgrade her services for a tip, and I found her to be nice and tight.

    MM.
    Even though you had a good session with her I'm sure myself and at least 98% of the club going men wouldn't want to be anywhere near or give even a dollar to a lesbian dancer who doesn't like being touched by men.

    She is probably there trying to hook up with other dancers.

    Fire her now BT's!!

  14. #21065
    Quote Originally Posted by PinheadLarry  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into LS day shift for quick lunch. Saw skinny blonde, not much up top but very beautiful face, and pale brunette with few tattoos. Brunette asked for 400, so I passed. Did not get chance to speak with blonde before I had to leave.

    Went to BT's later, very busy night. There was Asian girl with blue hair, tall and skinny, little bit derpy in face. Conversation with her was awkward and felt very forced. She asks for 400; I laugh and politely say no thank you.

    After I return from bathroom, she is still there and asks what I would be willing to spend. I tell her, if she is good, I would give 300. We go to back, and she is still awkward, but at this point I do not care.

    Then starts usual story: she normally only does nude dances, this is first time, blah blah. My friend, I have heard this movie before. Experience itself was clumsy and disappointing. I give her some direction, but she either does not listen well or intentionally makes everything awkward so customer gives up early. Honestly, I could not tell which one.

    She was constantly nervous and checking everything, while also doing too much cheesy fake porn-star talk. Whole situation became so ridiculous that when she started getting upset and suddenly offered to be more accommodating, I could only laugh and politely decline.

    Ended up giving her 250. Bouncer said we were back there for less than seven songs.

    Would not repeat.
    PL,

    You are talking about Euphoria.

    I have sampled her a few times, and we usually have a good session. Although I typically spend an hour or so conversing with her. I would find her much more attractive with out the blue hair, the 20 some facial piercings and the hundred different tattoos.

    We started out just doing dances as she says she is lesbian and doesn't like guys touching her. But once we get in the VIP she was willing to upgrade her services for a tip, and I found her to be nice and tight.

    MM.

  15. #21064
    Quote Originally Posted by ConoSewer  [View Original Post]
    Quick trip into BTs at lunch on Wed. I sat at the bar to get my bearings and have a beer. Wish I'd had more time but I was squeezing this into an already full day.

    I watched a gorgeous Latina on stage and then Trophy stopped by. She was nice enough. Conversation skills were a little lacking but the music was loud so it's not like you can talk much anyway. She came right out and asked if I wanted to go to the VIP. I hinted at wanting to explore a full menu. She started at 4. I told her I had 2 and she agreed. CBJ was toothy (double boo!) and CFS was enough to get the job done. But, other than her looks, it was pretty mid. 50/50 chance of repeating. We'll see what the future brings.

    CS.
    CS,

    Thank you for your valuable report.

    I stopped in and talked to Trophy one day, but I didn't get a good vibe from her and I passed. Whenever I do this I often second guess myself am I being too critical. Reading your report makes me feel like my instincts where good and happy I correctly passed on her.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape