Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 37334
-
05-29-26 15:32 #36674Regular Member

Posts: 72[Deleted by Admin]
There is one thing we never, ever post about not for any reason,.
Yes I know it was a good faith effort trying to warn guys but pedos use posts like this one to find their prey. Don't make it easier for them.
If anything, make an anonymous tip to one of the NGO's or LE that are their for this.
A2
-
05-29-26 15:14 #36673Senior Member

Posts: 97Leah looking for help this weekend
She is still looking for dates to keep that room paid. Take a look at the pic for digits. Conveniently located by Rosies.
-
05-29-26 12:18 #36672Regular Member

Posts: 16Tasha in Midlo (for now)
Dreamt that I met up with this one this am. White girl that grew up in the black community (which I'm into). I think the makeup in her ad makes her look more "trashy" than IRL.
She was NOT 10 years older, she was NOT 20+ lbs heavier than expected, and she doesn't seem like one to BS. She was in a private budget motel off trnpke, but told me she's finding a better spot today. I went for qv (to check her out). Damage was a Benji and two Jacksons.
Great comms, No catfish, No Monkey (she said no drugs—cept weed), No Handler, Solid Service. PM me up if you need more info. Book with confidence.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...a/775093990466
-
05-29-26 11:38 #36671Banned Member

Posts: 158Carrier
I didn't check carrier but I wouldn't have known about the VoIP anyways and just assumed burner app. Good information. I was trying to link up with her out of state but she gave to much information which is a no no without verification. I'll skip.
Originally Posted by DarkStar58
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 11:25 #36670Senior Member

Posts: 148Seems it may be a LE sting posting; the number comes up with the phone carrier provider as Twillo that is a VoIP cloud-based communications business "type" platform which different from VoIP user-based platforms like textnow. I doubt very seriously she would be using a business-based VoIP platform.
Originally Posted by MansRuin
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 09:05 #36669Senior Member

Posts: 76Hit or miss
This group always has gorgeous professionals but they can either be the greatest experience or the most boring event of your life! 1 out of 3 puts on an award winning performance.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 19:41 #36668Banned Member

Posts: 158Any information?
This one popped up in my filter results (I'm picky about girls) like what I read exchanged text and pictures then she went off blabbing to much information that could have been saved for later on naked and balks deep she gave the hints in her profile iykyk. If any information dm or could be sting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/127892482845
-
05-28-26 16:42 #36667Senior Member

Posts: 102Manic Pixie
She is using an 804 number that was posted on her STG ad but I haven't heard anything from her and I texted her in the morning.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 12:17 #36666Senior Member

Posts: 184Manic Pixie
I've reached out to her a handful of times with no response. She posted this AM and removed it. I've been using the 757 number. Not sure what her current number is, maybe I've been using an outdated number this whole time but she was always quick to get back to me and always for me into her schedule. Not sure what's going on or if I have an old number. Let me know what you hear.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 10:58 #36665Senior Member

Posts: 102Manic Pixie
Have anyone gotten in contact with her? Everytime I try and the latest I've contacted was an hour later. I can just never seem to catch her, have anyone else dreamed with her recently?
-
05-28-26 09:31 #36664Senior Member

Posts: 488Damage?
What was the damage? BBBJ included?
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 15:59 #36663Senior Member

Posts: 299Free time
Hey Richmond! I have some free time this weekend and thinkin about making the drive up for some play time.
Any intel on these to help me narrow down choices would be greatly appreciated. I tried to search the forum but couldn't find much if anything on them. Thanks in advance.
Rain.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/973492120419
Take a Load off.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...d/855795680663
Your Favorite.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/000371623656
Stormy (Ashland).
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/208605415
Tsunami.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/208602026
YaYa Dior.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...e/728678045212
-
05-27-26 07:50 #36662Senior Member

Posts: 61Kyote
She's does a lot of social media. If you wanted to you could put your 2 cents in. Share your story in website reviews. Maybe save others. Up to you. That's messed up she did that though. Appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 07:44 #36661Senior Member

Posts: 61Kyote
She's does a lot of social media. If you wanted to you could put your 2 cents in. Share your story in website reviews. Maybe save others. Up to you. That's messed up she did that though. Appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 19:16 #36660Senior Member

Posts: 97Leah info
She is still looking and it would help if number was correct. Look at the new pic attached for correct number.
Apologies fellow mongers. Tried making it easier to avoid all the PMs. Epic fail lol









Reply With Quote





