Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 372 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 5566
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5461

    Seeking Updates

    Saw a few girls from seeking. Here's what I got.

    Jade - $600:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-56640f1fae9d

    She wanted covered sex only, no BBJ, uglier in person and is missing teeth. Her photos must have been her when she was younger. Entitled as well. She was open to do everything except doggy and did not want to take her bra off. Not the best time, wasn't worth $600.

    Priyanka - $300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-52af5f62ed2d

    She wanted to a true ppm as in meeting without sex. Which is wild to me and I definitely passed.

    Cherry:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-1d9e928e76bc

    Tried to set something up with her, but she only wants people to see her at the strip club she works at, which is Cheetah's.

    Anne - $500:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-8ff723bdd89a

    She's pretty attractive, can host at her own place or go to yours. I had a good time with her, but she's pretty selective. Also wanted covered sex, but she is fun to hang with and is some nice arm candy when going out and about.

    Leah - $300.

    Y'all have been talking about her. I've seen her too and she is cool to hang with. But she doesn't have a car and can't host as well.

    Elle - $300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-330a9893545d

    Looks like her pictures, skinny, and has good proportions. She originally wanted $400, but I talked her down to $300. She's open to a lot of things. She has a car but can't host. It's funny how "having a car" has to be a category LOL.

    I've also seen a few other women but didn't get along with them because they were either bigger in person, a *****, or just not a good time. They blocked me, but here's a few others: you can search their names on the site as well.

    Magan - $500.

    She is blonde, fatter in person, and not very cool.

    Dré.

    Has short blonde hair, describes herself as autistic and also ditched during a date, which was pretty wild to me. I'm sure she would be open to ppm but I also don't know anymore. Either way, not a fun time.

    I was thinking of going to Greensboro to check out some of the talent up there, but we will see.

  2. #5460

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I'll second that. She was great, but she can't host and doesn't have a car so it's been difficult for me to find time to see her again.
    That is true. She doesn't host if that's a dealbreaker. She did Uber to / from me without asking it to be paid though.

  3. #5459
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    I'm not super active on SA as I've been pretty consistent with one girl lately.

    Just to throw out a recommendation, though, this girl Leah is pretty fun to hang with. She will go down to 300 or so from my experience. Pics are all accurate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-9336f38d08cf
    I'll second that. She was great, but she can't host and doesn't have a car so it's been difficult for me to find time to see her again.

  4. #5458

    Zena

    Any info on this lady? Looks like she's been around for a while.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-28bf852e4ff8

  5. #5457

    Recommendation

    I'm not super active on SA as I've been pretty consistent with one girl lately.

    Just to throw out a recommendation, though, this girl Leah is pretty fun to hang with. She will go down to 300 or so from my experience. Pics are all accurate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-9336f38d08cf

  6. #5456
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-e3bc836559f6

    Putting out feelers for this girl. Anyone have any info on her. Currently chatting it up and will probably do a M&G soon. If anything I'll report back after M&G. Feel free to dm.
    Scroll down, review is on the first page still. Sounds like she wanted a meet and greet fee so he (wisely) opted out.

    For what it's worth, I pinged her, she checked my profile, and then she didn't reply. Sucks for me, but is a point in favor of her not being a scam.

  7. #5455

    Joy SA

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-e3bc836559f6

    Putting out feelers for this girl. Anyone have any info on her. Currently chatting it up and will probably do a M&G soon. If anything I'll report back after M&G. Feel free to dm.

  8. #5454

    Link updated

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteLifed69  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide her profile link on SA? The one you sent goes to your inbox.
    I ended up blocking her so that's why link goes to my inbox. But See this post from another member and her link is https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisPersonHere  [View Original Post]
    I am moving away from escorts and started seeing girls from SA and SB. I have seen a few from SB, but have way more access with girls from SA. Here's what I got.

    Jazzie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-18dd09c90d8e

    She is a very tiny spinner, very NC girl. The whole thing cost me 6 bills. If you do something fun with her she'll definitely be more accommodating. Whether it is worth 6 bills is up to you. Personally, I think it shouldn't be 6 bills but I am belligerent with money sometimes in this grand old city of Raleigh, NC.

    Rosie / Chelsea:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70

    Absolute c*nt in the worst ways and is fatter in person. Cost 4 bills. I'm sure she gets a lot of business because she's Asian and whatnot, but ethnicity does not matter to me, and if someone is a b just because she thinks she's "all that" is a huge turn off for me. Still fucked her. She does bb with anyone as well..

  9. #5453

    Can you provide her profile link

    Can you provide her profile link on SA? The one you sent goes to your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjumailfence  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-653a6e97e9ca

    Found her on SA. She was very responsive and quick to reply. We moved to texting and she was quite persistent about meeting up. After some back-and-forth, we agreed on 4 for the meet. I booked a hotel through Dayuse.

    I spent quite a bit of time chatting with her beforehand because I specifically look for girls who are easygoing and not clock-watcher / pro types. She came across as friendly, cooperative, and chill in our conversations.

    I ended up arriving at the hotel and when we met her attitude completely changed. She immediately started making snide comments and her demeanor was off putting, which instantly killed the mood. Once we were in the room, she was cold, disinterested, and gave off strong "warm body" vibes. There was zero effort to make the experience enjoyable or even comfortable. Instead, it felt like she was actively trying to make me regret the meet.

    This was easily one of the worst experiences I've had in this lifestyle. After it was over I checked the forum and saw multiple other guys reporting similar negative experiences with her (bad attitude, low effort, etc.).

    Just wanted to share so others don't waste their time and money. Proceed with caution.

  10. #5452

    Obscura

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-eacd0fee3516

    Little more info for this one as she was mentioned below. I met her from SB goes by Sarah on there. Met up for a dinner meet and greet, looks like pictures. When we had time for some hotel fun she wanted $5 but said she was ok with $4 for first time to see if dynamic' worked. For me $5 even $4 + hotel fees are not worth it for me, so I bailed. She apparently does have some experience as a Fem Dom if that's your thing maybe the price is more worth it.
    This is the link to her profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-eacd0fee3516

  11. #5451

    Site credit options

    What are the current payment options for SB site.

    Back then there used to be option for vanilla G card.

    I only see CC as option now. Any insights will be helpful if you are using any card other than CC.

  12. #5450

    Rosie. She has terrible attitude

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-653a6e97e9ca

    Found her on SA. She was very responsive and quick to reply. We moved to texting and she was quite persistent about meeting up. After some back-and-forth, we agreed on 4 for the meet. I booked a hotel through Dayuse.

    I spent quite a bit of time chatting with her beforehand because I specifically look for girls who are easygoing and not clock-watcher / pro types. She came across as friendly, cooperative, and chill in our conversations.

    I ended up arriving at the hotel and when we met her attitude completely changed. She immediately started making snide comments and her demeanor was off putting, which instantly killed the mood. Once we were in the room, she was cold, disinterested, and gave off strong "warm body" vibes. There was zero effort to make the experience enjoyable or even comfortable. Instead, it felt like she was actively trying to make me regret the meet.

    This was easily one of the worst experiences I've had in this lifestyle. After it was over I checked the forum and saw multiple other guys reporting similar negative experiences with her (bad attitude, low effort, etc.).

    Just wanted to share so others don't waste their time and money. Proceed with caution.

  13. #5449

    Obscura / Sarah

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-eacd0fee3516

    Little more info for this one as she was mentioned below. I met her from SB goes by Sarah on there. Met up for a dinner meet and greet, looks like pictures. When we had time for some hotel fun she wanted $5 but said she was ok with $4 for first time to see if dynamic' worked. For me $5 even $4 + hotel fees are not worth it for me, so I bailed. She apparently does have some experience as a Fem Dom if that's your thing maybe the price is more worth it.

  14. #5448

    Looking to trade a Winston unicorn for an RDU spinner

    Found the Winston girl on SA. A nurse who works the night shift who hosts for me at her high rise apartment downtown. Tatted with pierced nips. DTF bb / CIP / CIM. 250 ppm. But I am near Chapel Hill and Winston is just too far for me. If you have a dtf / bb / CIP / CIM spinner (100 - 150 lbs) who has a ppm of 300 or less then DM me. No pros. Doesn't need to host, I am good with dayuse.com hotels.

  15. #5447

    Scam / Rob Alert

    Every time this one makes a new account I post in here as a warning. She tried robbing me (see my previous post) and those filters are doing some heavy lifting in the looks department.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-dc29a7808b03

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape