Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43638

    Good point. Great food for thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, it can't be this ez right? Experts, please look at below, is it just me or they are getting a bit lazy? Different account identical format with the same place with different number though. Verdict?
    Good point. Great food for thought.

  2. #43637

    Big tits, pretty face Alisa at OA

    Big tits, pretty face, a hit in any man's league.

    Alisa is stacked, got a pretty face, and a great body. I Dropped by earlier this week just to check out the line-up, and once I met Alisa, I was hooked.

    She's about 5'2, 105 lbs, with brownish-red straight hair, really pretty face, soft light skin, and those big huge knockers, natural DD+ maybe E cups, as she claims. They're soft, with some good weight on them. Nipples are sexy, perfect, natural gumdrops, fun to lick and suffocate on while pounding away in missionary. Her body is a treat, smooth, tight midsection, pussy is clean-shaven, with a little tattoo right above her pelvis. Her ass is nice, regular shape, not flat, some meat on it but not huge.

    Session was 45 minutes. House fee was 60, and I tipped 150.

    Got a quick rinse, and when I got into the room, Alisa was already waiting. As I was drying off, we made out for a good while, her lips are soft and nice little soft tongue action, LFK. She undressed, and I was instantly hooked on those big, beautiful breasts. Motorboated and licked them up. I sat on the big couch while she worked my cock with her mouth and tits for a good chunk of the session. Her BBBJ skills are pretty good, lots of eye contact, licking all over, including the balls. She did her best to take as much down her throat as possible, with a little gagging, but she mostly kept it within a range she was comfortable with. The Russian titty-fuck felt really nice. Some lube was used; she squeezed those huge tits on my shaft and slid them up and down. Felt good, and the visual stimulation was off the charts.

    We skipped the massage and DATY, did a little more BBBJ, then went straight to CFS. She put on the rubber with her mouth and her first move was to get on top, deep squats, ACG. Her pussy felt pretty tight, and I was quickly trying to adjust to other positions where I could have more control, otherwise, I'd blow too fast if she stayed on top. Missionary; standing, and regular were both awesome. I spent my time pounding her pussy and playing with those incredible tits, seeing them sway and pressed together was a beautiful sight.

    We finished in doggy on the bed facing the mirror, she was really into it, letting me slam her fast and hard, and as long as I could last. Smacking and slapping her booty while fucking in doggy was fun. From the mirror view, her tits were bouncing around in perfect motion.

    I nutted everything I had in the bag and she cleaned me up with wipes, a hot towel, and a good long blowjob. Took another rinse after the session and was guided out after she helped get dressed.

    Alisa is definitely a fun, sexy woman with some amazing giant tits. Wish I'd met her sooner, I think she's only going to be around a few more days until the end of the month.

  3. #43636
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    You're still responding to yourself? LOL.

    For those who don't know, Warjackhammer, Cockyazn, drillsergeant and instantcummer are all the same dude.

    Hilarious. Cmon mods.
    Wow, how did you manage to find out?

  4. #43635
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 136
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If you went to all that trouble why didn't you report the post?

    A2

  5. #43634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    You're still responding to yourself? LOL.

    For those who don't know, Warjackhammer, Cockyazn, drillsergeant and instantcummer are all the same dude.

    Hilarious. Cmon mods.
    Sounds about right.

  6. #43633

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    You're still responding to yourself? LOL.

    For those who don't know, Warjackhammer, Cockyazn, drillsergeant and instantcummer are all the same dude.

    Hilarious. Cmon mods.
    For real. He's a promoter.

    First. Sweet Castle. Second. Palm Massage and lastly Garden.

    All his reviews are about groups sessions. He remembers every sentence a week later after his 2-3-4 some of whoever is working that week and he always mentions he got another one in the chamber.

    All you believers would rush in to get your hard on and he would happen to be visiting around that AMP to collect his promotion fees. Suckers.

  7. #43632

    Another reply to myself again, GTFO

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockyazn  [View Original Post]
    You're a maniac! Only you could pull off something like this. This chick looks hot AF and a BBBJ Queen!

    What's a reverse 69? Are y'all facing away from each other?
    Reverse 69 is just like a regular 69, except the guy is on top instead of the woman, and he's basically thrusting his cock into her mouth more deeply. So technically like a reverse facefuck.

    Let me go ahead and write out what the rest of this convo looks like to save you guys some time.

    COCKAZN: Thank you WJH! I love you!

    WJH: I love you, too! We should get tacos after we see the girls at Garden Spa!

    COCKAZN: Yeah, I would love that!

    WJH: I always have time for the trolls. Cheers!

  8. #43631

    So I'm going to reply to myself now LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Instantcummer  [View Original Post]
    Great review! I need to catch her in that spit special when she's there!

    What's the current lineup? Do you know how long she'll be there?
    It looks like we got ourselves a certified hater boys! Contributes nothing substantial to the board and draws more attention to me, which I don't mind, quite frankly.

    Hey, the current lineup at Garden is:

    Melody.

    Maggie.

    Bella.

    Loren.

    Their last day is this Sunday, and you might be able to catch them on Monday if you're lucky.

  9. #43630
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #43629
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    Bella at Garden Spa on Tuesday

    I saw Bella at Garden Spa during lunchtime last Tuesday. She recognized me and was happy to see me.

    She directed me to pink room #1 in the hall, and was frisky as we entered. Kissing and groping ensued before discussing time (hh) - gave her $60 and she returned with change and said massage first? So I complied. I gentle massage followed, then the flip with the cold johnson alcohol wash, hand wash and mouthwash, followed by a situp fonle / works her way down to a delightful BJ with my sitting up, enjoying my view below me.

    She crawled up to the table and spun around for a luxurious 69, then on with the cover and she rode me oh so well. Something about how she swiveled her hips this time, I didn't last and had to finish. But what a ride! She las great breasts. And loves her nipples gently nibbled / massaged as we finished.

    Cleanup and cold water ensued.

    I hope to see her again soon.

  11. #43628

    Bella at Garden Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Warjackhammer  [View Original Post]
    Late busy night, last minute session. MMS blocked me a time for a session with Bella, who just got added to this all star rotation of Maggie, Melody, and Loren.

    My pornstar doppelgangers have been on point, a lot of reviewers (along with the providers themselves) have been telling me that the resemblances are uncanny and the sessions have been heightened because of that (everyone is happy). Bella's pornstar twin is April Maxima- not just the look but the services is identical as well. (Picture below is a reference photo, but is identical to Bella).

    Bella, is petite but taller than most providers, maybe 5"4 or 5"5, pale white skin, caked up face, eye shadows like a geisha, crimson lip gloss on those medium size DSLs, long orange / blonde hair, perky MM C-cup Breasts with medium utter-like areolas / with tiny dark milk dud nipples really sensitive to the touch / suck. She has a surprisingly curvy frame with long legs like Stacy Kiebler..
    You're a maniac! Only you could pull off something like this. This chick looks hot AF and a BBBJ Queen!

    What's a reverse 69? Are y'all facing away from each other?

  12. #43627

    When she is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongers12  [View Original Post]
    This was a fun long weekend for sure, made an effort to check out G&G on Sunday, the place was a ghost town, they only got 2 person working which it was Apple and Lily. It was Apple that open the door for me, and she is like a fresh summer breeze with that shoulder cut of hers, something different than most of the long hair girls in the AMP game for sure. 5 f2 range, with minimal makeup, beautiful in the hot wife next door sort of way. She got them D size soft tits, her clam is shaved, makes it that much easier to dine one with a great round Asian booty that is perfect for her frame.

    Massage: a more firm side massage, she puts her whole weight on my tight spots to soften them up. Be ware of her elbow press to the pressure point under the waist line, it felt sore and pain at start, but once let go it felt fantastic.

    Tease Pre-flop: gentle kisses with those cat-bath that came standard now, she clean me up on the back side several times even though I showered before, and start with a not to shabby rim. Her tuma is good, reaches in really deep to make sure I felt it, BLS was plenty to go around with that hand job up front that completes the whole combo. She didn't went for the down under BJ but it was good enough to get the game started.

    Tease flop: LFK to connect the dots, she was more occupied to give me those nipple licks and a great handy with the lotion that she didn't wipe off from the rim. She rub some between those Ds and gave a lukewarm Russian, no fault of hers to be honest, just maybe the way she did it wasn't correct, It didn't felt as good as the others had done for me in the past..
    Any idea when she is leaving? I know it is the end of the month approaching and all. I am interested to check her out.

  13. #43626
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Well, as I always go by the " beauty is in the eye of the beholder rule, was she like a 10? No way, but was she bad looking? Of course not
    Yeah to each his own, I find her absolutely beautiful and her personality/connection amplifies this so much. I went and saw her again this morning and I didn't make it past 69. That hasn't happened to me in 2 years but we did revive me and went for a 2nd pop but never reached it. I love finding providers that I build a connection with, it makes the experience so much better. I now have 2 local providers that I am in sync with so no need to stray from that. Good times! I saw Angela's feet from below the curtain while I was there this morning but when I was leaving she was entertaining someone so I did not get a chance to meet her. Cute feet though. LOL.

  14. #43625

    Naughty Mimi at OA

    This is 1 day old by now, finally finished up the review. After the visit with Nanako, I tried to go back for a second to book her, but she wasn't available for the time I wanted. The person on the text chain told me to try mimi out, I did see her passing by last time was vaguely remember she was good looking, especially those blonde to brown color hair of hers. When I got her in the same room, she got that playful and naughty attitude. She is not very tall, maybe 5'3, really skinny, and lean. She's got that C size natural, really soft to play with. Shaved and really cute pair of camel toes, right leg she got a tat there for those truth seekers. She was happy that I came back to see her, and we began with a DFK and she set me up on the bed for the play-by-play:

    Massage: not anything amazing to tell, maybe because I asked for no oil and she did got a really great shoulder rub though. I interrupted her with those camel toe rubs, though my fault but they were right there and I couldn't say no.

    Tease: Light finger brush and lightly scratches on my balls that felt really good, a poor follow-up with nothing else to give, was sorta hoping for a rim, especially Nanako's was pretty great as I remembered.

    Face up: she DFK while she cleans my dick with those baby wipes, followed by light nipple tonguing while I help myself with her Cs. Her BJ is slow and wet, a lot of suction and able to DT me with flying colors. She does this sideways tongue brush thing on the shaft of my dick, I don't experience this type of unique BJ before but it was well received though, real fun and pleasurable. She slowly maneuvered her camel toe to my face for me to dine her out. Her pussy is juicy and taste great, good amount of lip and a really sensitive clit, she was wet and ready to go before I know it.

    Main event: hats gets tossed on and she didn't let me go in first right away, she ask me to continue to dine on her for a little, then puts on a show and spread those lips and plays with her self for me that felt different but a fun experience. She signal me to come close, and lets my hatted dick rubs against her juicy pussy and not let me go in at first, plays it off innocent like. When I couldn't take it any more and just gave it to her deep. She let out that loud moan, pulls my hair and place my hand on her soft neck, I got the message what she likes, saw my fairshare of rough play porn, gives it to her hard and rough like she wanted, didn't fully strangle her or anything of course, but her acting is surreal that she should take the next Oscar. Her pussy is on the tighter side or she has good control, either way I was only able to change 2 positions before I finished in the hat.

    Post: and review: she reach back and remove the hat and sucks my dick clean and dry. Didn't' see the spit after that one. Toasted a mouth wash with me and we cuddled and kiss like a pair of love birds for that sweet finish. Comparison wise, per performance, Mimi does not shy from Nanako, she may not be as a unique looking beauty like Nanako is, but Mimi is nothing to overlook. I glad I took a chance with her and would come back to see her or Alisa before the month ends and they leave until an unknown date.

    220 all in.

  15. #43624
    Quote Originally Posted by Warjackhammer  [View Original Post]
    Late busy night, last minute session. MMS blocked me a time for a session with Bella, who just got added to this all star rotation of Maggie, Melody, and Loren.

    My pornstar doppelgangers have been on point, a lot of reviewers (along with the providers themselves) have been telling me that the resemblances are uncanny and the sessions have been heightened because of that (everyone is happy). Bella's pornstar twin is April Maxima- not just the look but the services is identical as well. (Picture below is a reference photo, but is identical to Bella).

    Bella, is petite but taller than most providers, maybe 5"4 or 5"5, pale white skin, caked up face, eye shadows like a geisha, crimson lip gloss on those medium size DSLs, long orange / blonde hair, perky MM C-cup Breasts with medium utter-like areolas / with tiny dark milk dud nipples really sensitive to the touch / suck. She has a surprisingly curvy frame with long legs like Stacy Kiebler. She has a perfect medium ass that jiggles when grabbed from behind and wiggles for a bit when upon spanking.

    60/160.

    Room #2, Pink Panther room.

    After waiting in the hallway with a couple of Mongers, one waiting behind the curtains, and others sitting in front of the washing machine, Bella said dueces to a customer and pulled me into the room. With the door barely closed, we DFKd right away, pulled her dress completely down to get her buck ass naked as she pulled my cock out immediately, then I pushed her head down for an enthusiastic loud BBBJ GAWK GAWK GAWK! The door wasn't closed properly because we could hear commotion on the hallway of people talking amongst themselves, and Bella knew the assignment by being even more nasty and vocal about what we're doing. I tell her to spit on that thang!.
    Great review! I need to catch her in that spit special when she's there!

    What's the current lineup? Do you know how long she'll be there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape