Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 44227
-
05-28-26 10:04 #43657Senior Member

Posts: 513For preference, what was about her that made you pass up if you rated her as a 7 ?
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 08:15 #43656Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76If You Know Chinese, BB Spa Gets Even Funnier.
CC Spa should really be spelled "CiCi Spa". I really wish. Better for the memes.
Originally Posted by KingHarem
[View Original Post]
BB Spa is also hilarious if you know Chinese.
Honestly BB should be "BiBi Spa" too.
Then we can fully complete the alphabet auntie cinematic universe.
-
05-28-26 07:33 #43655Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Looking for some good BB
Where is this BB SPA at? Feels like there's a couple different BB spots in OC getting mentioned lately.
Mandy was the GOAT (and still is), so Angela definitely sounds interesting.
AP067.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 02:54 #43654Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Good catch there LOL.
Originally Posted by KingHarem
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 02:49 #43653Regular Member

Posts: 9Bbw
Any palors with bbw girls. Tired of the smaller skinny types thank you.
-
05-28-26 02:46 #43652Senior Member

Posts: 115You failed this logical exercise. Clearly the next one will be named CCC Spa 😂.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 02:36 #43651Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Sultry and beautiful Angela at BB spa
I came down to check out Mia like some of yall had base on the review left on currently page 2 as of this post. The plaza is not overly busy, I broke my own rules and took the easy parking up front. Greeted by Mia as she opens the door, was she every bits of amazing as described? Well, as I always go by the " beauty is in the eye of the beholder rule, was she like a 10? No way, but was she bad looking? Of course not, so as this picky ass monger would rate she is like a 7 on looks, so I passed up on her. About to leave, and she told me there is another that is here, and out comes Angela. For the Ogs that have seen what Mandy from royal looks like and how some great ones don't go stale with age? Well, Angela is exactly that. Angela is really sultry looking with that MILF vibe. I would place her in her early 30's, but she is very much Mandy service and status, with long, curly brown hair. She rocks a pair of DD size mm titties, areola larger quarter size with decent size erasers. She is bald eagle down south with slight flaw, it is bald up top but still have quite a few of side lips hair to get in the way, so it is not all things should be but close. She got a nice handful of butt to grab on and certainly cushion the blow. For girls who look like her, age is just a number, and this monger gives 0 shit about it, they could be 20 but look haggard, or 30 that looks pristine like her or Mandy. Don't let that age number fool you dear mongers is what I m trying to say.
Taint + BLS polishing from back side: 5/5.
BJ: 6/5.
Russian: 4/5.
DATY: 4. 5/5.
CFS: 4. 5/5.
HF: 60.
Dono: 160.
She start me off with a really soothing massage, light oil and really good work on my shoulders and lower back. I can tell she is just arrived and must be right after Mia arrive, because she didn't even seem to know where most of the things are and had to ask Mia to get her supplies. For safety reasons these days, most of the AMP girls are wearing pants and even bra and panties, and she was wearing those nice black ones that I would steal those panties in a second if she didn't put them back on when she was done. Had me laid back down and went for strictly nail scratch without catbath, when she gets to the boiz down south and went for JR with her gentle hands, thought there would be a rim coming my way, so, she strangly just went to wipe the boiz down with a baby wipe and just straight into a BLS, and Polish JR with a backside BJ. Weird approach but a welcome one while feeling fantastic. JR was really happy with what was given.
On the flip, we exchange some DFKs, and she is a passionate kisser. Felt up her titties while she plays with JR and the boiz. Her Russian was without lotion, but she know how to squeeze them well enough for JR to feel the love. BJ now that is her strong suit, no neat and slow start. Oh no, she must saw my average size and think, " hold my beer, I got this". Start right off with gawking sloppy BJ, w / e she is doing with her hands are phenomenal. Tucks at the boiz and squeeze Jr's base and went for that DT is a game changer for me, fantastic suction with no teeth or gag, held her head down to get a good face fuck going, and it was just a normal session for her, she took everything I threw at her and than some. I didn't want to tired myself out for a double, which I am sure she could easily finish me with that BJ of hers alone easily. I had to stop her and try out the rest before Jr makes the decision for the both of us again. Switch to go for the DATY, her kitty is delicious but still minor flaw is those pesty hair at the side of her lips, got to constantly spread them open and she doesn't allow FiV, so even the kitty is juicy and tasty, but there was certainly some imperfections. As I climb back up and get more DFK, she must thought I am going for that sneaky raw insert, she quickly grab the cover and suit me up, just as she said she want to lube up the cover, I told her you are mighty fine lubed up already and start with a basic Mish to start off, not my favroite as I am only average and Jr doesn't make it in all the way, her squeezing her leg together made a good suction affect and warm up was really sweet, especially she was doing those passionate kisses. Standing mish was way better, she likes to get man-handled so I made sure she know who is the boss in this dance. K9 was super sweet and tight with her, and probably her best kegal work, her booty cushion the blow, but she was so into the session with her vocal performance and her matches my ramming pace to make those loud smack made sure Jr wasn't going to last too long and I filled the cover with everything I got. Because we were both sweating pretty hard, she offer to shower, didn't even know they have that here, would had start with that first. It is in the back room, not very roomie but it works, got an extra round of BJ in there by her to make sure Jr is empty. Before walking me out with my water in hand. I did however did VSM a solid though, I told Mia that all her success today it is thanks to his review about her, and told her to make sure to thank him properly when she sees him. So credit where credit is due, even though I wasn't into Mia, but it got me curious to check the place out. But Angela though, I would very much like to hide her from the public so I can get in more session before she gets popular, but not about that life. Plus, she is only here for a temporary stay and will be out before the 1st of June.
Happy mongering.
-
05-28-26 02:02 #43650Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 39Cici
I hope you enjoy yourself!
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 02:00 #43649Senior Member

Posts: 87Alisa is pretty
I went by OA today, Nanako was not free for a session, saw Alisa and Mimi, though. I did had a good time with Mimi though. And Alisa is real pretty as you described.
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 00:29 #43648Senior Member

Posts: 513Kelly Kelly at Du
Provider: Kelly.
Looks: Early 30 ish 5'1" 98 lb. Has a Thai girl appearance, dark / tan complexion. All natural full C's with really nice dark nipples. The ass has BBL curve and tight.
English: Fluent with some mandarin mixed in with Vietnamese accents for a Chinese girl.
A: Super nice personality, funny, talkative and humorous with a DTF attitude.
S: Service oriented, I'm not sure about the PSE side but she does say a lot of dirty phrases like a pornstar would like F me harder and COF COA and licking her lips, etc.
Her BBBJ is where she shines, I thought Bella was the sloppiest / DT but Kelly is on another levels. Daty was nice, a bit of roast beef with a Hitler patch Bush. During 69, accidentally found out she's ticklish. YMMW on her BBBJ, I had to pull her off otherwise will suck you to completion. Standing mish first entry was snug, legs over my shoulders was incredible. Asked for k9, wanted to see that ass, both of us on the table facing the mirror and the view was something else. She is tone from her back all the way down to her ass no love handles on her. I could off easily explode but I had to get more of her Bbj and finish cim making sure nothing left and went back for more after the spits. Incredibly good time, she's by far one of the best.
E: Two handos and two Jacksons for one hr plus tips.
Are: 100% repeat.
Conclusion: Great time with Kelly, Saturday is her last day. She's heading to Phoenix and said might return in July. I saw Lucy before entering with a quick look and she cute, pale skin tall skinny but didn't really get to see her face. Also Anna (Nancy) is there but I didn't see her. Got a bit of foot traffic after my arrival, never failed.
-
05-28-26 00:16 #43647Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72The debate continues
She is amazing as always, certainly an atf status for a lot of her boyfriends for that half to 1 hour.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 23:25 #43646Banned Member

Posts: 180That's my Kryptonite!
Now this sounds like my Wendy!
Originally Posted by Twcaus
[View Original Post]
Yup, that's her alright. In other spas, she goes by another name, but for the sake of the moment, this is THE WENDY. You would know it when you see her, and you would definitely know it when you experienced her.
She's quite a rare site, and because of my little spotlight of her, she came out to play for a little bit.
Another top tier provider is there as well. Seeing is believing fellas!
-
05-27-26 23:10 #43645Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that

Posts: 85Wendy still at Palm until May end
I, too, also saw Wendy at Palm today and like this review, had a memorable GFE session with her.
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
While the opening on my ATF list is very limited, but I would repeat with Wendy if our locations align and none of my ATF's are nearby.
-
05-27-26 22:43 #43644Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Looking forward...
To being Cici's first appointment of the day (tomorrow)!
Originally Posted by WoodyWoodtown2
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 22:29 #43643Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Viet Girl Elly at Palm Massage BBFS available
Tried Elly at Palm Massage today and wanted to share my experience.
Elly is a young Vietnamese girl, tall and slim at about 5'7 and 120 lbs with big natural tits (she claimed its F cup hh). She has a cute face with bangs and looks really good. She told me she is 25,she did look young.
I handed her the house fee and tips, and she asked if I wanted to go without a condom for an extra 100. I agreed and paid it. We undressed quickly and the fun started.
She had me lay down and leaned in for a kiss that started light but quickly turned into passionate DFK. She gave me a thorough cat bath, teasing my body and asking if my nipples were sensitive. Her BBBJ was excellent, very intimate with lots of tongue swirling, saliva, and nice deepthroat. I asked for 69 but she was a bit too tall so I just rubbed and played with her clean shaved pussy instead.
I asked for the cover but she reminded me about the extra I paid and we went raw. We started in doggy. She was already dripping wet and kept contracting around me, which made her feel tighter. Her loud moans were a big turn on. We switched to missionary where I could see her big tits bouncing as I thrust deep. Then she got on top for CG and rode me hard, grinding and bouncing while I played with her tits. The view was amazing. I finally finished deep inside her. When I pulled out, my cum slowly leaked out of her pussy which was really hot to watch.
Afterward she gave me a nice leg and shoulder massage. She hugged me tightly from behind as I was leaving and told me she hoped to see me again soon.
All in all, this was an amazing session. Elly is very attentive, fun to talk to, and knows how to please. I may repeat with her. If you want a young, tall, big tits Viet girl and can do BBFS, you can give her a try.











Reply With Quote



