LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24372

    Bucketlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I can agree with the review from Lego down below. She speaks great Spanish and is very accommodating. Her bbj is very thorough and soft. It kind of made me want to do BBFS. I highly recommend her. The ft verification was pretty easy. Her body is all upgraded. I would rate her a 8/10. She said she had a friend but I haven't seen her yet. Will post if I do.

    I'll attach a pic of her in bed. She's super clean and has baby skin.
    Wholly Toledo! Added to my bucketlist.

  2. #24371
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Lego agree

    I can agree with the review from Lego down below. She speaks great Spanish and is very accommodating. Her bbj is very thorough and soft. It kind of made me want to do BBFS. I highly recommend her. The ft verification was pretty easy. Her body is all upgraded. I would rate her a 8/10. She said she had a friend but I haven't seen her yet. Will post if I do.

    I'll attach a pic of her in bed. She's super clean and has baby skin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1501.jpeg‎  

  3. #24370
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFire  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one before. I've seen her post before then disappeared and is back now. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/208760436
    I saw this post and thought I take one for the team. I don't think she speaks any English because our entire convo was in Spanish. I speak Spanish so I didn't switch to English. At any rate she does want to do a facetime verification. I was on my burner but she insisted on using facetime. I had to use my iPhone to do it. At any rate I setup the appointment and when I got there boy oh boy she is fine AF.

    The hotel is in an ok part of town. She is extremely beautiful and fit. Her BBJ was on point and she took care of my balls. She put a cover on and hopped on. She did cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. We did a few positions and I finished. I would def repeat.

  4. #24369
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Sounds great, I won't go to her place until we've had a couple good meetings at hotels.

    At a diner, we already discussed specific amounts of $$ for specific sex like L1 through L3.
    For what it's worth, I don't think I have ever had a SB that I have had discuss anything more than what the hangout is in general. Mine have never really been anything like HHR or HR or anything really, it's just been implied and talked about what the rates were for the hangout and everything. Now I know other guys and some other SB discuss all of the full details, which definitely happens the longer you are in the SB world, but for me maybe I have just been lucky when I've dove into it, but it's only been talked about as far as the hangout rates and then everything else has just been implied really. Unless you have specifics that you want to know as far as what you are getting with the rates. I really think of you have already had dinner with her and everything that you should be perfectly fine though IMHO. I just don't ever really discuss much or the details beforehand, so again, maybe I've just been lucky with that on my end. However, don't ever feel bad for going with your gut instincts though, I feel like they've saved me a few times here and there. Stay Safe.

  5. #24368
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFire  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one before. I've seen her post before then disappeared and is back now. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/208760436
    To add onto what NuttinHappened has said, the search is your best friend here:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...796&viewfull=1#post7529796.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...316&viewfull=1#post7465316.

    I've read some other reviews I believe were in Chicago as well, and seems like they have all been positive experiences anyways.

  6. #24367
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFire  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one before. I've seen her post before then disappeared and is back now. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/208760436
    She's real. She travels back and forth from Chicago. I haven't seen her but read decent reviews which you can dig, I can't remember the name she's used. Reviews of her go back a couple of years I believe and all were positive. Think I remember reports saying her sister travels with her and also has an ad.

  7. #24366

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Have her come to you the police will not send an undercover officer or decoy to an environment they do not control. If that's not an option, go to her take cash. Tell her you're just paying to hang out and the more fun you have the more you will pay. Don't mention anything about sex.
    Sounds great, I won't go to her place until we've had a couple good meetings at hotels.

    At a diner, we already discussed specific amounts of $$ for specific sex like L1 through L3.

  8. #24365

    Ash | my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by CDog2345  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I just Ash and have to say that I was very impressed! I've had a preggo kink and was finally able to check that off the list. And for whoever asked about her lactating, she is it's just limited before the baby comes. Pretty cool and tasty though! She was super sweet and we chatted for a few before an excellent BBBJ that had me squirming almost immediately. Followed by missionary with dfk and doggy. She definitely knows what she's doing and has a very high sex drive right now while pregnant. Please please be good to her guys. She's due in 3 weeks so your time is limited. I plan to return as much as I can before she gives birth.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...278/3173667312

    CDog.
    As others have noted here comms could be better. But I saw her not too long ago. She's the girl in the pics but very pregnant. Her BBBJ had me almost finishing in minutes. It was that good. Took her doggy with no hat for an extra. 5.

    Will be seeing her again, especially after she delivers.

  9. #24364

    Taliaa from Vegas

    I've posted about her before. She is ome of a few girls who comes here occasionally from Las Vegas. I saw her on this trip and she was pleasant and accommodating. I would recommend if she's your type. She's staying off Rockville until Saturday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260528_224101_Samsung Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260528_224038_Samsung Browser.jpg‎  

  10. #24363
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Met a potential new SB from SecretBenefits yesterday. Turns out she lives in Fishers, near me. I mentioned what I like to do, and my "tribute. " She enthusiastically said OMG yes! Yes! !Yes! Said she'd even host at her Fishers apartment!

    Replies to my texts calling me "handsome." I'm not!

    I'm imagining being at her place for our first date. We discuss what and how much. So. Either LEO immediately enters and cuffs me, or I'm arrested later and they have videos.

    She's moderately nice looking, definitely out of this 70 year old's league without $$.

    I'm thinking of ghosting her. Ideas?
    If this was a dating app I would be cautious but the whole point of that site is to exchange money for services. She is being nice and not fucking you for free so I wouldn't read too much into it. I would read into if she said you don't have to pay her.

  11. #24362

    Colombiana sensual

    Has anyone tried this one before. I've seen her post before then disappeared and is back now. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/208760436

  12. #24361

    The safest bed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Met a potential new SB from SecretBenefits yesterday. Turns out she lives in Fishers, near me. I mentioned what I like to do, and my "tribute. " She enthusiastically said OMG yes! Yes! !Yes! Said she'd even host at her Fishers apartment!

    Replies to my texts calling me "handsome." I'm not!

    I'm imagining being at her place for our first date. We discuss what and how much. So. Either LEO immediately enters and cuffs me, or I'm arrested later and they have videos.

    She's moderately nice looking, definitely out of this 70 year old's league without $$.

    I'm thinking of ghosting her. Ideas?
    Have her come to you the police will not send an undercover officer or decoy to an environment they do not control. If that's not an option, go to her take cash. Tell her you're just paying to hang out and the more fun you have the more you will pay. Don't mention anything about sex.

  13. #24360

    Shyy

    Just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with Shyy before. I'm thinking about visiting and am wanting any possible input if someone has seen her already. A response or even an inbox message would be great, thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...763/4632613044

  14. #24359

    Lainey-baby requires deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by SEscobar  [View Original Post]
    Was looking on tryst and came across Lainey? I tried searching the forum and didn't get a lot of info. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj
    That's a big no for me!

  15. #24358

    Getting a little paranoid of LEO for new SB

    Met a potential new SB from SecretBenefits yesterday. Turns out she lives in Fishers, near me. I mentioned what I like to do, and my "tribute. " She enthusiastically said OMG yes! Yes! !Yes! Said she'd even host at her Fishers apartment!

    Replies to my texts calling me "handsome." I'm not!

    I'm imagining being at her place for our first date. We discuss what and how much. So. Either LEO immediately enters and cuffs me, or I'm arrested later and they have videos.

    She's moderately nice looking, definitely out of this 70 year old's league without $$.

    I'm thinking of ghosting her. Ideas?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape