Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 24820
-
05-29-26 21:31 #24370Senior Member

Posts: 32I saw this post and thought I take one for the team. I don't think she speaks any English because our entire convo was in Spanish. I speak Spanish so I didn't switch to English. At any rate she does want to do a facetime verification. I was on my burner but she insisted on using facetime. I had to use my iPhone to do it. At any rate I setup the appointment and when I got there boy oh boy she is fine AF.
Originally Posted by TravelFire
[View Original Post]
The hotel is in an ok part of town. She is extremely beautiful and fit. Her BBJ was on point and she took care of my balls. She put a cover on and hopped on. She did cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. We did a few positions and I finished. I would def repeat.
-
05-29-26 13:34 #24369Senior Member

Posts: 754For what it's worth, I don't think I have ever had a SB that I have had discuss anything more than what the hangout is in general. Mine have never really been anything like HHR or HR or anything really, it's just been implied and talked about what the rates were for the hangout and everything. Now I know other guys and some other SB discuss all of the full details, which definitely happens the longer you are in the SB world, but for me maybe I have just been lucky when I've dove into it, but it's only been talked about as far as the hangout rates and then everything else has just been implied really. Unless you have specifics that you want to know as far as what you are getting with the rates. I really think of you have already had dinner with her and everything that you should be perfectly fine though IMHO. I just don't ever really discuss much or the details beforehand, so again, maybe I've just been lucky with that on my end. However, don't ever feel bad for going with your gut instincts though, I feel like they've saved me a few times here and there. Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 13:30 #24368Senior Member

Posts: 754To add onto what NuttinHappened has said, the search is your best friend here:
Originally Posted by TravelFire
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...796&viewfull=1#post7529796.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...316&viewfull=1#post7465316.
I've read some other reviews I believe were in Chicago as well, and seems like they have all been positive experiences anyways.
-
05-29-26 10:37 #24367Senior Member

Posts: 172She's real. She travels back and forth from Chicago. I haven't seen her but read decent reviews which you can dig, I can't remember the name she's used. Reviews of her go back a couple of years I believe and all were positive. Think I remember reports saying her sister travels with her and also has an ad.
Originally Posted by TravelFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 06:37 #24366Senior Member

Posts: 894Good advice
Sounds great, I won't go to her place until we've had a couple good meetings at hotels.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
At a diner, we already discussed specific amounts of $$ for specific sex like L1 through L3.
-
05-29-26 02:37 #24365Senior Member

Posts: 66Ash | my experience
As others have noted here comms could be better. But I saw her not too long ago. She's the girl in the pics but very pregnant. Her BBBJ had me almost finishing in minutes. It was that good. Took her doggy with no hat for an extra. 5.
Originally Posted by CDog2345
[View Original Post]
Will be seeing her again, especially after she delivers.
-
05-28-26 22:45 #24364Senior Member

Posts: 329Taliaa from Vegas
I've posted about her before. She is ome of a few girls who comes here occasionally from Las Vegas. I saw her on this trip and she was pleasant and accommodating. I would recommend if she's your type. She's staying off Rockville until Saturday.
-
05-28-26 18:49 #24363Senior Member

Posts: 810If this was a dating app I would be cautious but the whole point of that site is to exchange money for services. She is being nice and not fucking you for free so I wouldn't read too much into it. I would read into if she said you don't have to pay her.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 18:27 #24362Regular Member

Posts: 14Colombiana sensual
Has anyone tried this one before. I've seen her post before then disappeared and is back now. Any help would be appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/208760436
-
05-28-26 17:28 #24361Senior Member

Posts: 960The safest bed
Have her come to you the police will not send an undercover officer or decoy to an environment they do not control. If that's not an option, go to her take cash. Tell her you're just paying to hang out and the more fun you have the more you will pay. Don't mention anything about sex.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:26 #24360Regular Member

Posts: 10Shyy
Just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with Shyy before. I'm thinking about visiting and am wanting any possible input if someone has seen her already. A response or even an inbox message would be great, thanks!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...763/4632613044
-
05-28-26 15:24 #24359Senior Member

Posts: 894Lainey-baby requires deposits
That's a big no for me!
Originally Posted by SEscobar
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:45 #24358Senior Member

Posts: 894Getting a little paranoid of LEO for new SB
Met a potential new SB from SecretBenefits yesterday. Turns out she lives in Fishers, near me. I mentioned what I like to do, and my "tribute. " She enthusiastically said OMG yes! Yes! !Yes! Said she'd even host at her Fishers apartment!
Replies to my texts calling me "handsome." I'm not!
I'm imagining being at her place for our first date. We discuss what and how much. So. Either LEO immediately enters and cuffs me, or I'm arrested later and they have videos.
She's moderately nice looking, definitely out of this 70 year old's league without $$.
I'm thinking of ghosting her. Ideas?
-
05-28-26 12:01 #24357Senior Member

Posts: 49She's been around a long time
And used to do doubles with the new chick at 317. She was a fun time, but it's been five years since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by SEscobar
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 08:49 #24356Regular Member

Posts: 3Any intel?
Was looking on tryst and came across Lainey? I tried searching the forum and didn't get a lot of info. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently?
https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj










Reply With Quote




