Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17186
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    She is a lame fuck, she is very hot but offers nothing GFE at all, can't lick it, no BJ, and CFS with a hot girl is it she is far from a great fuck, I think why you say that is STL sucks for mongering and she is like 1 of 3 good looking providers.
    100% Truth...The reality is drop a "hot chick" like Lilia in LA or Vegas and she'd likely starve due to her having some "actual" equally attractive competition with far better service (and you can bet her "menu" would suddenly open right up), but in this dry ass town she knows she can continue to treat desperate guys like Lepers and she'll "still" get elevated to a near Goddess level with some of them simply because she's "hot" and there just aren't any other attractive options here, which is so sad.

    This is why I now just stick to my UTR's (who are also gorgeous and are "true" GFE / PSE's) whenever I'm in this town, it's just not worth the headache to explore anymore.

    Stay Safe.

  2. #17185

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Lilia is a great fuck.
    She is a lame fuck, she is very hot but offers nothing GFE at all, can't lick it, no BJ, and CFS with a hot girl is it she is far from a great fuck, I think why you say that is STL sucks for mongering and she is like 1 of 3 good looking providers.

  3. #17184
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfare8802  [View Original Post]
    Lilia's massage with CFS isn't too terribly far from you. Here's her ad- https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling
    Lilia is a great fuck.

  4. #17183
    Quote Originally Posted by DiningAround  [View Original Post]
    Staying downtown near the ballpark. Any recommendations of an incall provider nearby?
    Lilia's massage with CFS isn't too terribly far from you. Here's her ad- https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling

  5. #17182
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Khloe Kartier. Stunning. Everything covered. Was 1 pop for the hour. Probably still is.
    She wants 4 for just and L1 massage! Forget that! She was 5 for FS as Kole!

  6. #17181

    Visiting for the Day

    Staying downtown near the ballpark. Any recommendations of an incall provider nearby?

  7. #17180

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Khloe Kartier. Stunning. Everything covered. Was 1 pop for the hour. Probably still is.
    I steered clear of her because of the limited and one pop. Will continue to do so. Bummer.

  8. #17179

    The first line of defense is doing a quick google search

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I just tried her. Wanted my zip. Not. I told her cash only. She said gift card at the door. I said NOT! Bye!
    https://www.instagram.com/lilyyykawaiii/?hl=en

    Those are pics of a porn actress named Lily Kawaii (and obviously fake AF) so it's a pretty safe bet everything just goes downhill from there for anyone gullible enough to actually show up...

    Stay Safe.

  9. #17178

    Rebrand

    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with https://tryst.link/escort/missvalentinabellucci.

    Looks pretty new and appears right up my alley.

    Thanks in advance.
    Used to go by Khloe Kartier. Stunning. Everything covered. Was 1 pop for the hour. Probably still is.

  10. #17177

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I just tried her. Wanted my zip. Not. I told her cash only. She said gift card at the door. I said NOT! Bye!
    Gift card is a dead giveaway for a scam.

  11. #17176

    Not Drury.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Think this might be the Drury at Wilson and 44 saw a provider there last month.
    Not the Drury. That would be a bad choice for hooking.

    It's the Red Roof Inn behind the Forest Park Hotel.

  12. #17175
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?

    https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html
    I just tried her. Wanted my zip. Not. I told her cash only. She said gift card at the door. I said NOT! Bye!

  13. #17174
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So is the wilson ave location a mo / no-tel, or a residence? I'm 100% assuming the pictures of any of those girls will not be accurate, but hopefully not far off what's displayed. BBJ though?
    Think this might be the Drury at Wilson and 44 saw a provider there last month.

  14. #17173
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    After some extensive research on some of the girls that frequent the area, one caught my eye, and I was waiting to see her post updated. Today I saw that, and have an appointment with the esteemed Sugar. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I will post later with how everything goes.
    Saw her Wednesday. Have fun. Though she is older than the pics portrayed on tryst. I got the best sloppy head, ass licking and prostrate massage of my life. Pro tip. Take a shower before the fun begins, wash your hands and use the mouth rinse. Asians appreciate that.

  15. #17172

    Very excited

    After some extensive research on some of the girls that frequent the area, one caught my eye, and I was waiting to see her post updated. Today I saw that, and have an appointment with the esteemed Sugar. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I will post later with how everything goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape