Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 17686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17161

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got experience with the Latinas on Wilson? Somebody has to be dealing with them. C'Mon. Man. Share the intel.
    Pretty sure there's been a bunch of reviews on them. It's always not really the gal in the pics and everything covered.

  2. #17160

    Suniya

    https://tryst.link/escort/suniya_69_bbbj#availability.

    I'm glad I did not miss her. Pics are accurate and even sexier in person. Worth the $ to me. Especially since none of you gentlemen will share any apt Asian or K girl info.

  3. #17159
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows at least one of these Latina ads that are legit and not the one that's you'll get a stupid the cartel's going to cut your head off message?
    Anybody got experience with the Latinas on Wilson? Somebody has to be dealing with them. C'Mon. Man. Share the intel.

  4. #17158
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Exactamundo.
    She did a great job finding photos that are similar to her size and build, yeah that face in the phoros you found are not her. LOL. To be fair, none of the Latina ads I've met with have matched their photos, similar to the Asian ads. (Except the K-Club of course.) They give a great, general idea but are never exact.

    Use your best judgement and heed your spidey sense!

  5. #17157
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's 200 for BBBJ or 300 for hour (BBBJ included).

  6. #17156
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Except for the fact that the pictures were fake and it was likely a scam or walking into a bad situation with LE or worse. When the spidey sense goes off, you listen. Better to go home with your cash after some time wasted then end up robbed or busted. To each their own.
    Exactamundo.

  7. #17155

    Are adds like these legit?

    Just curious, as I am new to this and branching out a little from my comfort zone. Are adds like this from this site or any others legit, or should myself and others stay away?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/895083955586

  8. #17154

    "Ani"

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Sent a text. Replied with rates. Answered questions. Set a time.

    Showed up to spit, she asked for a photo of the building off Wilson Ave, gave me the room number. This spot always gives me the willies as if it's going to be a sting but didn't see any signs of one.

    Knocked, two girls were in the room, other went into the bathroom while I chatted with Ani. She hides lots of damage very well in her pics. Tits have very dark scars from horizontally and under the tits, belly below button has same, dark scars. She is short and petite though and very cute.

    CBJ, positions of my choice, vocal and fun. Simple conversation overall, nothing special about it. Juan twenty (get it?) for a short conversation. Probably wouldn't repeat. A few other Latina ads gave the same address as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208187051
    I checked this ad a while ago, first image comes up as an OF profile pic "Bety Gaxiola": https://fapello.com/bety-gaxiola/190/.

  9. #17153
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    4 Roses for the Hour.

  10. #17152

    Ani. Petite Latina

    Sent a text. Replied with rates. Answered questions. Set a time.

    Showed up to spit, she asked for a photo of the building off Wilson Ave, gave me the room number. This spot always gives me the willies as if it's going to be a sting but didn't see any signs of one.

    Knocked, two girls were in the room, other went into the bathroom while I chatted with Ani. She hides lots of damage very well in her pics. Tits have very dark scars from horizontally and under the tits, belly below button has same, dark scars. She is short and petite though and very cute.

    CBJ, positions of my choice, vocal and fun. Simple conversation overall, nothing special about it. Juan twenty (get it?) for a short conversation. Probably wouldn't repeat. A few other Latina ads gave the same address as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208187051

  11. #17151
    Quote Originally Posted by Southsiide87  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208175255

    She gave me the address to location very close and then gave easy directions to walk to her front door. Looked very cute when I opened the door & she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Got the FH this time so we chatted for a min to get comfortable. Then she gave me one the best bbbjs I've had in a while. I was ready so put on the hat and she got on top and she definitely puts the effort in. Bent her over after that and she can take a pounding. Pulled out and took the hat off and she swallowed every last drop. Defanitly going to repeat. Place was well put together and very pleasant environment.
    What was the damage?

  12. #17150

    Camila rose

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/208175255

    She gave me the address to location very close and then gave easy directions to walk to her front door. Looked very cute when I opened the door & she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Got the FH this time so we chatted for a min to get comfortable. Then she gave me one the best bbbjs I've had in a while. I was ready so put on the hat and she got on top and she definitely puts the effort in. Bent her over after that and she can take a pounding. Pulled out and took the hat off and she swallowed every last drop. Defanitly going to repeat. Place was well put together and very pleasant environment.

  13. #17149

    Wilson ave

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carol, Cuban, FS QV 120, good attitude, easy appointment and place in WilsonAv not bad. Not the same person as in the pics, she is much darker skin and more heavy, the pictures look much better, from another person.

    But for the price, place and attitude no regrets, stress gone.

    917-xxx-0210 .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207906724 ,
    So is the wilson ave location a mo / no-tel, or a residence? I'm 100% assuming the pictures of any of those girls will not be accurate, but hopefully not far off what's displayed. BBJ though?

  14. #17148

    Passion 200 bbj /30 m massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that heads up about covered BJ. The only thing my old ass is looking for these day is BBBJ and perhaps a massage to go with it.
    Passion quoted me 75 for 30 min massage, + 75 for CBJ or 125 for bbj, I'd rather spend 120 at an AMP for an hour massage with L1. I tried Magick once when she offered bbj for 100 but my spidey sense went off before money was transferred, I went home that day. Now she wants 175 anyways so that idea is dead.

  15. #17147

    Yes only covered

    You are right they do everything covered.

    Today I asked for her roommate that I saw yesterday when exiting, barbie, age 24, brown skin, chubby girl but not fat, not tall, ok face. 120 qv cfs. CBJ, ds, and ended mish. All covered, nothing bareback. No GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Nice through text but covered everything. I am looking for bbj and cfs so I declined.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape