Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17205
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Baby Annie or Amonie this weekend. Loveeee the young hot service Queen Asians. But I've always had a beautiful black woman on the bucket list.
    Can't go wrong with Amonie! Very genuine, makes you feel comfortable and Very Good at what she does! GFE. Enjoys DATY and her BBBJ is incredible!

  2. #17204

    Decisions decisions

    Baby Annie or Amonie this weekend. Loveeee the young hot service Queen Asians. But I've always had a beautiful black woman on the bucket list.

  3. #17203
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    She is a lame fuck, she is very hot but offers nothing GFE at all, can't lick it, no BJ, and CFS with a hot girl is it she is far from a great fuck, I think why you say that is STL sucks for mongering and she is like 1 of 3 good looking providers.
    100% Truth...The reality is drop a "hot chick" like Lilia in LA or Vegas and she'd likely starve due to her having some "actual" equally attractive competition with far better service (and you can bet her "menu" would suddenly open right up), but in this dry ass town she knows she can continue to treat desperate guys like Lepers and she'll "still" get elevated to a near Goddess level with some of them simply because she's "hot" and there just aren't any other attractive options here, which is so sad.

    This is why I now just stick to my UTR's (who are also gorgeous and are "true" GFE / PSE's) whenever I'm in this town, it's just not worth the headache to explore anymore.

    Stay Safe.

  4. #17202

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Lilia is a great fuck.
    She is a lame fuck, she is very hot but offers nothing GFE at all, can't lick it, no BJ, and CFS with a hot girl is it she is far from a great fuck, I think why you say that is STL sucks for mongering and she is like 1 of 3 good looking providers.

  5. #17201
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfare8802  [View Original Post]
    Lilia's massage with CFS isn't too terribly far from you. Here's her ad- https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling
    Lilia is a great fuck.

  6. #17200
    Quote Originally Posted by DiningAround  [View Original Post]
    Staying downtown near the ballpark. Any recommendations of an incall provider nearby?
    Lilia's massage with CFS isn't too terribly far from you. Here's her ad- https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling

  7. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Khloe Kartier. Stunning. Everything covered. Was 1 pop for the hour. Probably still is.
    She wants 4 for just and L1 massage! Forget that! She was 5 for FS as Kole!

  8. #17198

    Visiting for the Day

    Staying downtown near the ballpark. Any recommendations of an incall provider nearby?

  9. #17197

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Khloe Kartier. Stunning. Everything covered. Was 1 pop for the hour. Probably still is.
    I steered clear of her because of the limited and one pop. Will continue to do so. Bummer.

  10. #17196

    The first line of defense is doing a quick google search

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I just tried her. Wanted my zip. Not. I told her cash only. She said gift card at the door. I said NOT! Bye!
    https://www.instagram.com/lilyyykawaiii/?hl=en

    Those are pics of a porn actress named Lily Kawaii (and obviously fake AF) so it's a pretty safe bet everything just goes downhill from there for anyone gullible enough to actually show up...

    Stay Safe.

  11. #17195

    Rebrand

    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with https://tryst.link/escort/missvalentinabellucci.

    Looks pretty new and appears right up my alley.

    Thanks in advance.
    Used to go by Khloe Kartier. Stunning. Everything covered. Was 1 pop for the hour. Probably still is.

  12. #17194

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I just tried her. Wanted my zip. Not. I told her cash only. She said gift card at the door. I said NOT! Bye!
    Gift card is a dead giveaway for a scam.

  13. #17193

    Not Drury.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Think this might be the Drury at Wilson and 44 saw a provider there last month.
    Not the Drury. That would be a bad choice for hooking.

    It's the Red Roof Inn behind the Forest Park Hotel.

  14. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?

    https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html
    I just tried her. Wanted my zip. Not. I told her cash only. She said gift card at the door. I said NOT! Bye!

  15. #17191
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So is the wilson ave location a mo / no-tel, or a residence? I'm 100% assuming the pictures of any of those girls will not be accurate, but hopefully not far off what's displayed. BBJ though?
    Think this might be the Drury at Wilson and 44 saw a provider there last month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape