Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17202

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Lilia is a great fuck.
    She is a lame fuck, she is very hot but offers nothing GFE at all, can't lick it, no BJ, and CFS with a hot girl is it she is far from a great fuck, I think why you say that is STL sucks for mongering and she is like 1 of 3 good looking providers.

  2. #17201
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfare8802  [View Original Post]
    Lilia's massage with CFS isn't too terribly far from you. Here's her ad- https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling
    Lilia is a great fuck.

  3. #17200
    Quote Originally Posted by DiningAround  [View Original Post]
    Staying downtown near the ballpark. Any recommendations of an incall provider nearby?
    Lilia's massage with CFS isn't too terribly far from you. Here's her ad- https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling

  4. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Khloe Kartier. Stunning. Everything covered. Was 1 pop for the hour. Probably still is.
    She wants 4 for just and L1 massage! Forget that! She was 5 for FS as Kole!

  5. #17198

    Visiting for the Day

    Staying downtown near the ballpark. Any recommendations of an incall provider nearby?

  6. #17197

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Khloe Kartier. Stunning. Everything covered. Was 1 pop for the hour. Probably still is.
    I steered clear of her because of the limited and one pop. Will continue to do so. Bummer.

  7. #17196

    The first line of defense is doing a quick google search

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I just tried her. Wanted my zip. Not. I told her cash only. She said gift card at the door. I said NOT! Bye!
    https://www.instagram.com/lilyyykawaiii/?hl=en

    Those are pics of a porn actress named Lily Kawaii (and obviously fake AF) so it's a pretty safe bet everything just goes downhill from there for anyone gullible enough to actually show up...

    Stay Safe.

  8. #17195

    Rebrand

    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with https://tryst.link/escort/missvalentinabellucci.

    Looks pretty new and appears right up my alley.

    Thanks in advance.
    Used to go by Khloe Kartier. Stunning. Everything covered. Was 1 pop for the hour. Probably still is.

  9. #17194

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I just tried her. Wanted my zip. Not. I told her cash only. She said gift card at the door. I said NOT! Bye!
    Gift card is a dead giveaway for a scam.

  10. #17193

    Not Drury.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Think this might be the Drury at Wilson and 44 saw a provider there last month.
    Not the Drury. That would be a bad choice for hooking.

    It's the Red Roof Inn behind the Forest Park Hotel.

  11. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?

    https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html
    I just tried her. Wanted my zip. Not. I told her cash only. She said gift card at the door. I said NOT! Bye!

  12. #17191
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So is the wilson ave location a mo / no-tel, or a residence? I'm 100% assuming the pictures of any of those girls will not be accurate, but hopefully not far off what's displayed. BBJ though?
    Think this might be the Drury at Wilson and 44 saw a provider there last month.

  13. #17190
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    After some extensive research on some of the girls that frequent the area, one caught my eye, and I was waiting to see her post updated. Today I saw that, and have an appointment with the esteemed Sugar. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I will post later with how everything goes.
    Saw her Wednesday. Have fun. Though she is older than the pics portrayed on tryst. I got the best sloppy head, ass licking and prostrate massage of my life. Pro tip. Take a shower before the fun begins, wash your hands and use the mouth rinse. Asians appreciate that.

  14. #17189

    Very excited

    After some extensive research on some of the girls that frequent the area, one caught my eye, and I was waiting to see her post updated. Today I saw that, and have an appointment with the esteemed Sugar. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I will post later with how everything goes.

  15. #17188

    Anyone know about Lucia on Tryst?

    She seems hot but $600 making sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape