The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 18368
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17213
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721
    Yeah she's 22 but don't think good looking enough to mandate 1.2. Just another temporary hole to fill IMO. Most I'd do is 700. I do have a thing for blonds.

  2. #17212

    Kylee

    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721

  3. #17211
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamHJ  [View Original Post]
    I had a really bad experience with Luna as well. Do not recommend meeting her.

    Is anyone in touch with Anna? I believe she added age filtering (max of 35) to her messages before we were able to move off site and that means that men just outside her range (I'm 36) are no longer going through to her inbox.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-449ad6e67a37
    I've heard number of stories about Luna and she should definitely be placed in the "Ripp off" section of the forum. Stuff she does is equivalent to scamming.

  4. #17210
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Ariella. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-910999672d95.

    Traveling pro, asking 600/ hr, 1,500/3 hrs.
    There is more and more of these traveling pros on SA. If she's really 20 yo it might be worth trying one and done. I'll take it for 600 based on the age.

  5. #17209

    Ariella

    Ariella. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-910999672d95.

    Traveling pro, asking 600/ hr, 1,500/3 hrs.

  6. #17208
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some feedback. Can private message me.

    Naz.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-d9ce4779663c
    Chatted with her a year or so ago. Was a dead end. In line with a previous review of her.

  7. #17207
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Brick yard, have you met with Kayla from Maryland?
    No. Was talking to her and mid-coversation, she vanished but seeking status shows she is pretty active.

  8. #17206

    Anna

    Met her earlier in the year. Pics looked better than irl. It was one and done for me. I think it was 5 and her ask was 8. Nice personality but too chunky for my taste.

  9. #17205
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    This is a different Kayla from Maryland.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-bf01c8915ea7
    Brick yard, have you met with Kayla from Maryland?

  10. #17204

    Ti and Kayla

    I'd recommend Ri, if you are ok with doing covered. I was seeing her fairly regularly late last year, she was part of my regular rotation for about couple of months. 500 ppm. Parted ways as she would only do covered at a time.

    Kayla I, just started chatting with, but have the feeling that she might not now the true intent of the platform and the expectations about reciprocity. Might cut that short and not waste my time.

  11. #17203

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I was able to meet up with this one a few weeks back. Very easy to communicate with and set up meet and greet. We ended up going straight from meet and greet the the FC. Menu was somewhat open, BBBJ, no cim, everything else was covered.

    She didn't stick around for round 2.

    The head game was somewhat decent, everything else was meh. I would not repeat. Ahe looks just like her pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-77d62d781f56
    This is a different Kayla from Maryland.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-bf01c8915ea7

  12. #17202
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I was able to meet up with this one a few weeks back. Very easy to communicate with and set up meet and greet. We ended up going straight from meet and greet the the FC. Menu was somewhat open, BBBJ, no cim, everything else was covered.

    She didn't stick around for round 2.

    The head game was somewhat decent, everything else was meh. I would not repeat. Ahe looks just like her pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-77d62d781f56
    What was her ask $? If easier, you can PM. Thanks.

  13. #17201

    Kayla

    I was able to meet up with this one a few weeks back. Very easy to communicate with and set up meet and greet. We ended up going straight from meet and greet the the FC. Menu was somewhat open, BBBJ, no cim, everything else was covered.

    She didn't stick around for round 2.

    The head game was somewhat decent, everything else was meh. I would not repeat. Ahe looks just like her pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-77d62d781f56

  14. #17200
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamHJ  [View Original Post]
    I had a really bad experience with Luna as well. Do not recommend meeting her.

    Is anyone in touch with Anna? I believe she added age filtering (max of 35) to her messages before we were able to move off site and that means that men just outside her range (I'm 36) are no longer going through to her inbox.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-449ad6e67a37
    I chatted with her about 2 weeks ago. Never sent me any additional photos so I kind of stopped talking. I'm over 35 and as of 2 weeks ago, the messages were getting through. I think she must have just added the age filter.

  15. #17199

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape