Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 5465
-
05-28-26 22:05 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 142Relax Spa
Went to Relax, and got KIKI, I asked her right off the bat to massage me in the nude. Of which she quickly stripped down, while she gave me an okay massage, I played with her kitty a bit. On the flip she asked what I wanted, and I said it all, and boy is she a party! She was super into it, talking about how much she loved my cock. I also had a C-ring on as well. She gave me a good BBBJ, and then got on top of me, while she was doing BBBJ, I did a bit of DATY, and she tasted really good, got into reverse Cowgirl, and while riding she twisted around to cowgirl while riding, it was hot as hell, it sadly set me off, and that was that. Paid $. 60. Highly recommend Kiki, only wish BB was on the table.
-
05-28-26 11:47 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 265Pay another visit to Joy spa this time I asked for YoYo I wanted to try her, but it was also only L1. So yes, confirmed this place is only L1.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]
But I enjoyed more Ada massage than YoYo.
Good luck for every one.
-
05-27-26 21:33 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 498I meant that she was asking only 150 for FS.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
I was in for L2 only so I gave her 120.
-
05-27-26 08:50 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 1292Relax
Every girl there will do FS for $160.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 19:56 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 394Same phone number.
Originally Posted by TallNwGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 17:31 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 498Relax Kiki
Asked for Kiki at Relax and was asked to come an hour later. Went there and Ewe greeted me and I asked for Kiki. No issues, Kiki was available.
It was a very good experience. She would give only half hour because they are busy. . 5 + 1. 2 for L2, she wanted 1. 5 but quickly and gladly accepted my offer with a smile.
Good table shower with a bit of preview BBBJ, back to the room, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM followed up with a brief massage. Good hard one.
She tried to upgrade to FS during the act which I was not in for, she did not push much. Looks like she will be OK with 2. 0 total for hh with FS. Just FYI.
I can repeat Kiki or try Ewe next, she looked good.
I didn't think they were busy, they just prefer half hour, given a choice. I am good with hh.
-
05-24-26 16:27 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 121Lux spa on VP. NEW NAME?
Driving by old Lux spa on st Charles the other day. See a new sign. "sang and fang? Something like that. New owners? Or has Old BB Wendy just changed the name and still there? Anyone been there yet? I may later just put it curiosity. Let me know and stay safe.
-
05-22-26 16:34 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 152Big tits
Thanks Mike.
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 14:53 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 105None. There is a lady at Sunny Day (Mt. Prospect) who resembles a latina / filipina MILF (but she's Korean). Her name is Olivia and believe she is still there until mid-June. See my review on her from last year for addt'l details. I believe another monger has a more recent review in the Mt. Prospect thread.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 11:33 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 64It's 438 Roosevelt.
Originally Posted by Dtbj69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 00:14 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 131Address for relax?
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 11:01 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 152Latina MP?
Any Latinas at MPs in Lombard / Glen Ellyn?
Also amongst Lanes / Pure / Crystal / Oki which one has MP with Big titties?
-
05-19-26 23:34 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 468Era
Go see Ewa at Relax.
Originally Posted by JValdez2021
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 21:27 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 93In search of
Evening Gents!
This is not a report but a request. I am in search for a dam good massage with all the extras L3, that won't break the bank!
Much abliged!
-
05-18-26 22:43 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 388Dt
I was at DT on Sun. Two old providers. The one I got allowed FIV deep inside but overall an below average for my liking. She put the effort but I did not like the face a body unfortunately. I did not have time to look around at another place.










Reply With Quote




