rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 364 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 5454
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5169

    Relax

    Been to relax more than a handful of times and always had Ewa and she's Amazing. I forgot to ask last time I was there but does anyone know If any of the girls there do Greek by chance? Thanks.

  2. #5168

    Can confirm the new name and new girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    Driving by old Lux spa on st Charles the other day. See a new sign. "sang and fang? Something like that. New owners? Or has Old BB Wendy just changed the name and still there? Anyone been there yet? I may later just put it curiosity. Let me know and stay safe.
    I can confirm, the name is Yang & Fang, and there were 2 new girls, but not Wendy, not sure if still works there, but wasn't there today, the new girls looked about 30 yrs. Old, so so face and body, one was laying on the coach, but seems a bit chubby, the one came to the door was ok. But didn't stay, I already had an appointment with Ada at Joy spa (next block). I can't tell if they will do L3 or only L1 and L2.

    Good luck out there.

  3. #5167

    Relax Spa

    Went to Relax, and got KIKI, I asked her right off the bat to massage me in the nude. Of which she quickly stripped down, while she gave me an okay massage, I played with her kitty a bit. On the flip she asked what I wanted, and I said it all, and boy is she a party! She was super into it, talking about how much she loved my cock. I also had a C-ring on as well. She gave me a good BBBJ, and then got on top of me, while she was doing BBBJ, I did a bit of DATY, and she tasted really good, got into reverse Cowgirl, and while riding she twisted around to cowgirl while riding, it was hot as hell, it sadly set me off, and that was that. Paid $. 60. Highly recommend Kiki, only wish BB was on the table.

  4. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    I visited Ada too a couple of times but no L2 or L3, and I'm woundering myself if the other girl will do more.

    Please write your review of the other if you pay another visit to Joy, I choose Ada because looks younger.

    Good luck out there.
    Pay another visit to Joy spa this time I asked for YoYo I wanted to try her, but it was also only L1. So yes, confirmed this place is only L1.

    But I enjoyed more Ada massage than YoYo.

    Good luck for every one.

  5. #5165
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Every girl there will do FS for $160.
    I meant that she was asking only 150 for FS.

    I was in for L2 only so I gave her 120.

  6. #5164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1291

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Asked for Kiki at Relax and was asked to come an hour later. Went there and Ewe greeted me and I asked for Kiki. No issues, Kiki was available.

    It was a very good experience. She would give only half hour because they are busy. . 5 + 1. 2 for L2, she wanted 1. 5 but quickly and gladly accepted my offer with a smile.

    Good table shower with a bit of preview BBBJ, back to the room, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM followed up with a brief massage. Good hard one.

    She tried to upgrade to FS during the act which I was not in for, she did not push much. Looks like she will be OK with 2. 0 total for hh with FS. Just FYI.

    I can repeat Kiki or try Ewe next, she looked good.

    I didn't think they were busy, they just prefer half hour, given a choice. I am good with hh.
    Every girl there will do FS for $160.

  7. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    Driving by old Lux spa on st Charles the other day. See a new sign. "sang and fang? Something like that. New owners? Or has Old BB Wendy just changed the name and still there? Anyone been there yet? I may later just put it curiosity. Let me know and stay safe.
    Same phone number.

  8. #5162

    Relax Kiki

    Asked for Kiki at Relax and was asked to come an hour later. Went there and Ewe greeted me and I asked for Kiki. No issues, Kiki was available.

    It was a very good experience. She would give only half hour because they are busy. . 5 + 1. 2 for L2, she wanted 1. 5 but quickly and gladly accepted my offer with a smile.

    Good table shower with a bit of preview BBBJ, back to the room, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM followed up with a brief massage. Good hard one.

    She tried to upgrade to FS during the act which I was not in for, she did not push much. Looks like she will be OK with 2. 0 total for hh with FS. Just FYI.

    I can repeat Kiki or try Ewe next, she looked good.

    I didn't think they were busy, they just prefer half hour, given a choice. I am good with hh.

  9. #5161

    Lux spa on VP. NEW NAME?

    Driving by old Lux spa on st Charles the other day. See a new sign. "sang and fang? Something like that. New owners? Or has Old BB Wendy just changed the name and still there? Anyone been there yet? I may later just put it curiosity. Let me know and stay safe.

  10. #5160

    Big tits

    Thanks Mike.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    None. There is a lady at Sunny Day (Mt. Prospect) who resembles a latina / filipina MILF (but she's Korean). Her name is Olivia and believe she is still there until mid-June. See my review on her from last year for addt'l details. I believe another monger has a more recent review in the Mt. Prospect thread.

  11. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Any Latinas at MPs in Lombard / Glen Ellyn?

    Also amongst Lanes / Pure / Crystal / Oki which one has MP with Big titties?
    None. There is a lady at Sunny Day (Mt. Prospect) who resembles a latina / filipina MILF (but she's Korean). Her name is Olivia and believe she is still there until mid-June. See my review on her from last year for addt'l details. I believe another monger has a more recent review in the Mt. Prospect thread.

  12. #5158
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Address for relax?
    It's 438 Roosevelt.

  13. #5157
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Go see Ewa at Relax.
    Address for relax?

  14. #5156

    Latina MP?

    Any Latinas at MPs in Lombard / Glen Ellyn?

    Also amongst Lanes / Pure / Crystal / Oki which one has MP with Big titties?

  15. #5155

    Era

    Quote Originally Posted by JValdez2021  [View Original Post]
    Evening Gents!

    This is not a report but a request. I am in search for a dam good massage with all the extras L3, that won't break the bank!

    Much abliged!
    Go see Ewa at Relax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape