Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 5451
-
05-28-26 11:47 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 264Pay another visit to Joy spa this time I asked for YoYo I wanted to try her, but it was also only L1. So yes, confirmed this place is only L1.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]
But I enjoyed more Ada massage than YoYo.
Good luck for every one.
-
05-27-26 21:33 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 498I meant that she was asking only 150 for FS.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
I was in for L2 only so I gave her 120.
-
05-27-26 08:50 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 1291Relax
Every girl there will do FS for $160.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 19:56 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 394Same phone number.
Originally Posted by TallNwGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 17:31 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 498Relax Kiki
Asked for Kiki at Relax and was asked to come an hour later. Went there and Ewe greeted me and I asked for Kiki. No issues, Kiki was available.
It was a very good experience. She would give only half hour because they are busy. . 5 + 1. 2 for L2, she wanted 1. 5 but quickly and gladly accepted my offer with a smile.
Good table shower with a bit of preview BBBJ, back to the room, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM followed up with a brief massage. Good hard one.
She tried to upgrade to FS during the act which I was not in for, she did not push much. Looks like she will be OK with 2. 0 total for hh with FS. Just FYI.
I can repeat Kiki or try Ewe next, she looked good.
I didn't think they were busy, they just prefer half hour, given a choice. I am good with hh.
-
05-24-26 16:27 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 121Lux spa on VP. NEW NAME?
Driving by old Lux spa on st Charles the other day. See a new sign. "sang and fang? Something like that. New owners? Or has Old BB Wendy just changed the name and still there? Anyone been there yet? I may later just put it curiosity. Let me know and stay safe.
-
05-22-26 16:34 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 151Big tits
Thanks Mike.
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 14:53 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 104None. There is a lady at Sunny Day (Mt. Prospect) who resembles a latina / filipina MILF (but she's Korean). Her name is Olivia and believe she is still there until mid-June. See my review on her from last year for addt'l details. I believe another monger has a more recent review in the Mt. Prospect thread.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 11:33 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 64It's 438 Roosevelt.
Originally Posted by Dtbj69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 00:14 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 131Address for relax?
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 11:01 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 151Latina MP?
Any Latinas at MPs in Lombard / Glen Ellyn?
Also amongst Lanes / Pure / Crystal / Oki which one has MP with Big titties?
-
05-19-26 23:34 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 468Era
Go see Ewa at Relax.
Originally Posted by JValdez2021
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 21:27 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 93In search of
Evening Gents!
This is not a report but a request. I am in search for a dam good massage with all the extras L3, that won't break the bank!
Much abliged!
-
05-18-26 22:43 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 388Dt
I was at DT on Sun. Two old providers. The one I got allowed FIV deep inside but overall an below average for my liking. She put the effort but I did not like the face a body unfortunately. I did not have time to look around at another place.
-
05-18-26 10:56 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 132Relax EWA
Stopped by after a day on the golf course. Needed a nice table shower and massage. EWA was the same as usual, walk in the room, DFK saying "I missed you", undressed and of to the shower room.
Plenty of time scrubbing all the crevices and even washing my hair. Back to the room, finished drying me off and massage started.
Great massage as always.
All the extras as expected. Top service in the area. But starting to look ragged and putting on weight as she is getting older.
Was very interested in the younger spinner Rachel. Saw her as I was coming in and leaving.
Will definitely request her the next time I'm in the area. She has that innocent look to her.
Looking for more details on Rachel. She was all bundled up.
What does she like, what doesn't she like. How do get FS out of her.
DM me details.
TIA.
PH.








Reply With Quote





