Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21068

    Henry's Lineup

    If anyone goes over to Henry's day shift today, please post the lineup. I'm back and forth about going over there today.

    I thought about heading over to Bogart's to try to do a repeat with Lynn, but she's near impossible to do that with. I don't think I've ever seen a dancer who's quite that busy and popular.

  2. #21067
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Even though you had a good session with her I'm sure myself and at least 98% of the club going men wouldn't want to be anywhere near or give even a dollar to a lesbian dancer who doesn't like being touched by men.

    She is probably there trying to hook up with other dancers.

    Fire her now BT's!!
    Agreed. $250 for a less than stellar performance from a woman who doesn't want to be touched or touch me? Hard pass.

  3. #21066
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    PL,

    You are talking about Euphoria.

    I have sampled her a few times, and we usually have a good session. Although I typically spend an hour or so conversing with her. I would find her much more attractive with out the blue hair, the 20 some facial piercings and the hundred different tattoos.

    We started out just doing dances as she says she is lesbian and doesn't like guys touching her. But once we get in the VIP she was willing to upgrade her services for a tip, and I found her to be nice and tight.

    MM.
    Even though you had a good session with her I'm sure myself and at least 98% of the club going men wouldn't want to be anywhere near or give even a dollar to a lesbian dancer who doesn't like being touched by men.

    She is probably there trying to hook up with other dancers.

    Fire her now BT's!!

  4. #21065
    Quote Originally Posted by PinheadLarry  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into LS day shift for quick lunch. Saw skinny blonde, not much up top but very beautiful face, and pale brunette with few tattoos. Brunette asked for 400, so I passed. Did not get chance to speak with blonde before I had to leave.

    Went to BT's later, very busy night. There was Asian girl with blue hair, tall and skinny, little bit derpy in face. Conversation with her was awkward and felt very forced. She asks for 400; I laugh and politely say no thank you.

    After I return from bathroom, she is still there and asks what I would be willing to spend. I tell her, if she is good, I would give 300. We go to back, and she is still awkward, but at this point I do not care.

    Then starts usual story: she normally only does nude dances, this is first time, blah blah. My friend, I have heard this movie before. Experience itself was clumsy and disappointing. I give her some direction, but she either does not listen well or intentionally makes everything awkward so customer gives up early. Honestly, I could not tell which one.

    She was constantly nervous and checking everything, while also doing too much cheesy fake porn-star talk. Whole situation became so ridiculous that when she started getting upset and suddenly offered to be more accommodating, I could only laugh and politely decline.

    Ended up giving her 250. Bouncer said we were back there for less than seven songs.

    Would not repeat.
    PL,

    You are talking about Euphoria.

    I have sampled her a few times, and we usually have a good session. Although I typically spend an hour or so conversing with her. I would find her much more attractive with out the blue hair, the 20 some facial piercings and the hundred different tattoos.

    We started out just doing dances as she says she is lesbian and doesn't like guys touching her. But once we get in the VIP she was willing to upgrade her services for a tip, and I found her to be nice and tight.

    MM.

  5. #21064
    Quote Originally Posted by ConoSewer  [View Original Post]
    Quick trip into BTs at lunch on Wed. I sat at the bar to get my bearings and have a beer. Wish I'd had more time but I was squeezing this into an already full day.

    I watched a gorgeous Latina on stage and then Trophy stopped by. She was nice enough. Conversation skills were a little lacking but the music was loud so it's not like you can talk much anyway. She came right out and asked if I wanted to go to the VIP. I hinted at wanting to explore a full menu. She started at 4. I told her I had 2 and she agreed. CBJ was toothy (double boo!) and CFS was enough to get the job done. But, other than her looks, it was pretty mid. 50/50 chance of repeating. We'll see what the future brings.

    CS.
    CS,

    Thank you for your valuable report.

    I stopped in and talked to Trophy one day, but I didn't get a good vibe from her and I passed. Whenever I do this I often second guess myself am I being too critical. Reading your report makes me feel like my instincts where good and happy I correctly passed on her.

    MM.

  6. #21063
    Quote Originally Posted by KdScott222  [View Original Post]
    Decent, got topped off for a bill from what I recall I had a little bit of a time.

    Getting myself ready for the situation which never used to happen to me before but I think it's got.

    More to do with them just wanting to get right to it and I need a little more than that, give me a little warm up dance maybe squeeze it slap it around hit your face with it somethin but these girls want to just wam bam thank you mam and I'm a classier broad than that LOL. For real tho the experience needs to be an experience not mechanical not all quick your getting a $100 for 15-20 minutes ***** engineers don't make that and you surely ain't no engineer ya know. But it was just ok I guess I'd like to plow her which is why I want to contact.

    On the otc without having to give any cover money or tip any hilly billys at the door or buy a beer I don't even want so was hoping it was so I could reach out and not have to go in there. Plus I think a waitress there may know my ol lady so trying to avoid that one too.
    She didn't respond to my text so I took my money elsewhere.

  7. #21062

    Blue hair Asian

    Stopped into LS day shift for quick lunch. Saw skinny blonde, not much up top but very beautiful face, and pale brunette with few tattoos. Brunette asked for 400, so I passed. Did not get chance to speak with blonde before I had to leave.

    Went to BT's later, very busy night. There was Asian girl with blue hair, tall and skinny, little bit derpy in face. Conversation with her was awkward and felt very forced. She asks for 400; I laugh and politely say no thank you.

    After I return from bathroom, she is still there and asks what I would be willing to spend. I tell her, if she is good, I would give 300. We go to back, and she is still awkward, but at this point I do not care.

    Then starts usual story: she normally only does nude dances, this is first time, blah blah. My friend, I have heard this movie before. Experience itself was clumsy and disappointing. I give her some direction, but she either does not listen well or intentionally makes everything awkward so customer gives up early. Honestly, I could not tell which one.

    She was constantly nervous and checking everything, while also doing too much cheesy fake porn-star talk. Whole situation became so ridiculous that when she started getting upset and suddenly offered to be more accommodating, I could only laugh and politely decline.

    Ended up giving her 250. Bouncer said we were back there for less than seven songs.

    Would not repeat.

  8. #21061
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's her breh LOL. How would you rate your experience? I will meet with her soon and want to see if it's worth it, she can have an attitude.
    Decent, got topped off for a bill from what I recall I had a little bit of a time.

    Getting myself ready for the situation which never used to happen to me before but I think it's got.

    More to do with them just wanting to get right to it and I need a little more than that, give me a little warm up dance maybe squeeze it slap it around hit your face with it somethin but these girls want to just wam bam thank you mam and I'm a classier broad than that LOL. For real tho the experience needs to be an experience not mechanical not all quick your getting a $100 for 15-20 minutes ***** engineers don't make that and you surely ain't no engineer ya know. But it was just ok I guess I'd like to plow her which is why I want to contact.

    On the otc without having to give any cover money or tip any hilly billys at the door or buy a beer I don't even want so was hoping it was so I could reach out and not have to go in there. Plus I think a waitress there may know my ol lady so trying to avoid that one too.

  9. #21060
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Wow that seems to be a really inflated price, I guess if you are a wealthy man then a few hundred some extra bucks doesn't matter to much so I am happy you found someone who gives the best BJ you ever had!

    If she were not so pricy I would try her out myself!

    I have first hand experience that many dancers are lowering their BJ prices to $120-150 due to the economy / lack of customers these days.
    $400 was BBJ + covered FS.

  10. #21059

    First trip to BTs

    Quick trip into BTs at lunch on Wed. I sat at the bar to get my bearings and have a beer. Wish I'd had more time but I was squeezing this into an already full day.

    I watched a gorgeous Latina on stage and then Trophy stopped by. She was nice enough. Conversation skills were a little lacking but the music was loud so it's not like you can talk much anyway. She came right out and asked if I wanted to go to the VIP. I hinted at wanting to explore a full menu. She started at 4. I told her I had 2 and she agreed. CBJ was toothy (double boo!) and CFS was enough to get the job done. But, other than her looks, it was pretty mid. 50/50 chance of repeating. We'll see what the future brings.

    CS.

  11. #21058
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    I don't find her very attractive, maybe a 5 or 6. But she's incredible with her mouth, best I've had. $4 got it done for me without haggle.
    I also understood this as 400, and I did not want to shame anybody, but come on, this is major rip-off. Everybody knows Demonic is 250 or less girl, and this is exactly why she is so popular.

    Seems like most girls asking more than 300 at BT's are missing experience in two departments: negotiating and dances. They ask premium price without giving premium experience.

    I have been meaning to check other clubs again. Went to LS this week and noticed one or two pretty day-shift girls there, but did not get chance to speak with them yet.

  12. #21057
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Wow that seems to be a really inflated price, I guess if you are a wealthy man then a few hundred some extra bucks doesn't matter to much so I am happy you found someone who gives the best BJ you ever had!

    If she were not so pricy I would try her out myself!

    I have first hand experience that many dancers are lowering their BJ prices to $120-150 due to the economy / lack of customers these days.
    I wouldn't assume he means 400. Nobody uses the stupid secret code correctly. I'm guessing he meant 140. I feel like a broken record on this topic, but I wish people would just stop using the code and simply write the dang number.

  13. #21056
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    I don't find her very attractive, maybe a 5 or 6. But she's incredible with her mouth, best I've had. $4 got it done for me without haggle.
    Wow that seems to be a really inflated price, I guess if you are a wealthy man then a few hundred some extra bucks doesn't matter to much so I am happy you found someone who gives the best BJ you ever had!

    If she were not so pricy I would try her out myself!

    I have first hand experience that many dancers are lowering their BJ prices to $120-150 due to the economy / lack of customers these days.

  14. #21055
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianabp  [View Original Post]
    I have been to BT often but don't think I have ever seen her. When does she usually work if I may ask? Also, what's the damage?
    I don't find her very attractive, maybe a 5 or 6. But she's incredible with her mouth, best I've had. $4 got it done for me without haggle.

  15. #21054
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    I went to Bogart's for the first time last night to see an old favorite who is now working there. Arrived around 8 pm, $5 to get in. No valet. I went upstairs with my favorite, they asked to not be named in a review. $15 for a wristband to the bouncer and then off we went into the janitor's closet. Great BBBJ and cfs in several positions for $200 (was my offer and she accepted without negotiating). She cleaned me off and swallowed what was left after I removed the condom. In and out of there in less than 45 minutes.

    The smoke smell wasn't as bad as I had assumed it would be based on previous reports. Perhaps it gets worse later in the evening? I was surprised that there were some lookers working.

    Before my ATF came by, I was approached by Sammy. I'm not trying to be rude, but I couldn't tell if Sammy was short for Samuel or Samantha LOL. They weirded me out with their appearance and couldn't wait for them to fuck off away from me quickly enough. I didn't even allow them to talk about what they offered as I was immediately put off. They ha1 d on a plaid school girl skirt, a white shirt, glasses, and what I believe was a wig. Just too much of a stereotypical outfit and I don't like that they approached me before I was approached by a waitress.

    Despite not being there long, it was still a good experience and I was relatively surprised with the talent and plan to return in the future.
    Sammy is definitely not ts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape