Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43659

    Mini at Du Calme

    I was looking for some fun on a slow work day, so I texted mid-afternoon to see if they had any new girls. The response was quick and mms recommended Mini. Told me this girl is very pretty that I would like so I booked one hour and headed over right after work.

    I arrived 10 minutes early, but Mini was still busy with the previous client, so I waited a bit. Finally she came in and wow, Mini did look pretty, petite and slim, around 5'3 and 100 lbs, long blonde hair and wearing a dress which showed off her handful C cups.

    We introduced ourselves and I handed her the hf and tips. Then we quickly undressed and did a simple cleaning.

    Then I lay on the table. She rubbed my chest and stroked my cock while I played with her ass and soft tits. She spun her body and gave me easy access for some FIV. She was tight and already felt moisty. After a short but very effective BBBJ to make sure I was rock hard, she put the cover on and climbed on top for CG. She got super wet within seconds.

    After a couple minutes of riding, she switched to ACG and really started bouncing while I felt her up. With my hand on her stomach, I could actually feel myself moving inside her. It was so hot and I could not last long. Finally, I blew my load in the cover. She jumped off and cleaned us both up.

    With about 20 minutes left, she gave me a nice relaxing massage. Overall, I was very satisfied. It was a really enjoyable session.

  2. #43658
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHarem  [View Original Post]
    You failed this logical exercise. Clearly the next one will be named CCC Spa 😂.
    LOL good one.

  3. #43657
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    I came down to check out Mia like some of yall had base on the review left on currently page 2 as of this post. The plaza is not overly busy, I broke my own rules and took the easy parking up front. Greeted by Mia as she opens the door, was she every bits of amazing as described? Well, as I always go by the " beauty is in the eye of the beholder rule, was she like a 10? No way, but was she bad looking? Of course not, so as this picky ass monger would rate she is like a 7 on looks, so I passed up on her.

    Happy mongering.
    For preference, what was about her that made you pass up if you rated her as a 7 ?

  4. #43656
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    If You Know Chinese, BB Spa Gets Even Funnier.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHarem  [View Original Post]
    You failed this logical exercise. Clearly the next one will be named CC Spa 😂.
    CC Spa should really be spelled "CiCi Spa". I really wish. Better for the memes.

    BB Spa is also hilarious if you know Chinese.

    Honestly BB should be "BiBi Spa" too.

    Then we can fully complete the alphabet auntie cinematic universe.

  5. #43655
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Looking for some good BB

    Where is this BB SPA at? Feels like there's a couple different BB spots in OC getting mentioned lately.

    Mandy was the GOAT (and still is), so Angela definitely sounds interesting.

    AP067.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    I came down to check out Mia like some of yall had base on the review left on currently page 2 as of this post. The plaza is not overly busy, I broke my own rules and took the easy parking up front. Greeted by Mia as she opens the door, was she every bits of amazing as described? Well, as I always go by the " beauty is in the eye of the beholder rule, was she like a 10? No way, but was she bad looking? Of course not, so as this picky ass monger would rate she is like a 7 on looks, so I passed up on her. About to leave, and she told me there is another that is here, and out comes Angela. For the Ogs that have seen what Mandy from royal looks like and how some great ones don't go stale with age? Well, Angela is exactly that. Angela is really sultry looking with that MILF vibe. I would place her in her early 30's, but she is very much Mandy service and status, with long, curly brown hair. She rocks a pair of DD size mm titties, areola larger quarter size with decent size erasers. She is bald eagle down south with slight flaw, it is bald up top but still have quite a few of side lips hair to get in the way, so it is not all things should be but close. She got a nice handful of butt to grab on and certainly cushion the blow. For girls who look like her, age is just a number, and this monger gives 0 shit about it, they could be 20 but look haggard, or 30 that looks pristine like her or Mandy. Don't let that age number fool you dear mongers is what I m trying to say.

    ... I got an extra round of BJ in there by her to make sure Jr is empty. Before walking me out with my water in hand. I did however did VSM a solid though, I told Mia that all her success today it is thanks to his review about her, and told her to make sure to thank him properly when she sees him. So credit where credit is due, even though I wasn't into Mia, but it got me curious to check the place out. But Angela though, I would very much like to hide her from the public so I can get in more session before she gets popular, but not about that life. Plus, she is only here for a temporary stay and will be out before the 1st of June.

    Happy mongering.

  6. #43654
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHarem  [View Original Post]
    You failed this logical exercise. Clearly the next one will be named CCC Spa 😂.
    Good catch there LOL.

  7. #43653

    Bbw

    Any palors with bbw girls. Tired of the smaller skinny types thank you.

  8. #43652
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense A Spa and BB Spa are related. C spa coming soon.

    I think OA and Renewal Spa are related too.
    You failed this logical exercise. Clearly the next one will be named CCC Spa 😂.

  9. #43651
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Sultry and beautiful Angela at BB spa

    I came down to check out Mia like some of yall had base on the review left on currently page 2 as of this post. The plaza is not overly busy, I broke my own rules and took the easy parking up front. Greeted by Mia as she opens the door, was she every bits of amazing as described? Well, as I always go by the " beauty is in the eye of the beholder rule, was she like a 10? No way, but was she bad looking? Of course not, so as this picky ass monger would rate she is like a 7 on looks, so I passed up on her. About to leave, and she told me there is another that is here, and out comes Angela. For the Ogs that have seen what Mandy from royal looks like and how some great ones don't go stale with age? Well, Angela is exactly that. Angela is really sultry looking with that MILF vibe. I would place her in her early 30's, but she is very much Mandy service and status, with long, curly brown hair. She rocks a pair of DD size mm titties, areola larger quarter size with decent size erasers. She is bald eagle down south with slight flaw, it is bald up top but still have quite a few of side lips hair to get in the way, so it is not all things should be but close. She got a nice handful of butt to grab on and certainly cushion the blow. For girls who look like her, age is just a number, and this monger gives 0 shit about it, they could be 20 but look haggard, or 30 that looks pristine like her or Mandy. Don't let that age number fool you dear mongers is what I m trying to say.

    Taint + BLS polishing from back side: 5/5.

    BJ: 6/5.

    Russian: 4/5.

    DATY: 4. 5/5.

    CFS: 4. 5/5.

    HF: 60.

    Dono: 160.

    She start me off with a really soothing massage, light oil and really good work on my shoulders and lower back. I can tell she is just arrived and must be right after Mia arrive, because she didn't even seem to know where most of the things are and had to ask Mia to get her supplies. For safety reasons these days, most of the AMP girls are wearing pants and even bra and panties, and she was wearing those nice black ones that I would steal those panties in a second if she didn't put them back on when she was done. Had me laid back down and went for strictly nail scratch without catbath, when she gets to the boiz down south and went for JR with her gentle hands, thought there would be a rim coming my way, so, she strangly just went to wipe the boiz down with a baby wipe and just straight into a BLS, and Polish JR with a backside BJ. Weird approach but a welcome one while feeling fantastic. JR was really happy with what was given.

    On the flip, we exchange some DFKs, and she is a passionate kisser. Felt up her titties while she plays with JR and the boiz. Her Russian was without lotion, but she know how to squeeze them well enough for JR to feel the love. BJ now that is her strong suit, no neat and slow start. Oh no, she must saw my average size and think, " hold my beer, I got this". Start right off with gawking sloppy BJ, w / e she is doing with her hands are phenomenal. Tucks at the boiz and squeeze Jr's base and went for that DT is a game changer for me, fantastic suction with no teeth or gag, held her head down to get a good face fuck going, and it was just a normal session for her, she took everything I threw at her and than some. I didn't want to tired myself out for a double, which I am sure she could easily finish me with that BJ of hers alone easily. I had to stop her and try out the rest before Jr makes the decision for the both of us again. Switch to go for the DATY, her kitty is delicious but still minor flaw is those pesty hair at the side of her lips, got to constantly spread them open and she doesn't allow FiV, so even the kitty is juicy and tasty, but there was certainly some imperfections. As I climb back up and get more DFK, she must thought I am going for that sneaky raw insert, she quickly grab the cover and suit me up, just as she said she want to lube up the cover, I told her you are mighty fine lubed up already and start with a basic Mish to start off, not my favroite as I am only average and Jr doesn't make it in all the way, her squeezing her leg together made a good suction affect and warm up was really sweet, especially she was doing those passionate kisses. Standing mish was way better, she likes to get man-handled so I made sure she know who is the boss in this dance. K9 was super sweet and tight with her, and probably her best kegal work, her booty cushion the blow, but she was so into the session with her vocal performance and her matches my ramming pace to make those loud smack made sure Jr wasn't going to last too long and I filled the cover with everything I got. Because we were both sweating pretty hard, she offer to shower, didn't even know they have that here, would had start with that first. It is in the back room, not very roomie but it works, got an extra round of BJ in there by her to make sure Jr is empty. Before walking me out with my water in hand. I did however did VSM a solid though, I told Mia that all her success today it is thanks to his review about her, and told her to make sure to thank him properly when she sees him. So credit where credit is due, even though I wasn't into Mia, but it got me curious to check the place out. But Angela though, I would very much like to hide her from the public so I can get in more session before she gets popular, but not about that life. Plus, she is only here for a temporary stay and will be out before the 1st of June.

    Happy mongering.

  10. #43650
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 39

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie067  [View Original Post]
    To being Cici's first appointment of the day (tomorrow)!
    I hope you enjoy yourself!

  11. #43649

    Alisa is pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    5/24 entry: I read up a few review of Nanako at OA, to satisfy my curiosity I came down to check her out for myself. Long weekend is the best, plus that chemical spill thing happening, made sure there was no line at OA. Greeted by mms, she told me that Nanako just got in her appointment 10 minutes ago, if I want to see her I could wait for her. Tell me that Alisa will give me a massage to pass the time. Alisa look really easy on the eyes, more mature vibe for sure, red color looking hair to her shoulder, got a pair of DD or might be a bigger size jugs that feels legit. Shaved pussy with a great round booty. Thought 2 myself, didn't hurt to see where this is going, when Alisa look mighty fine as is. I took that offer by mms and settled in the room closest to exit.

    The massage is exceptionally well done, I think mostly it is because she thought I wasn't going to keep her, she took the time to give a great one. 10 minutes in when she is about to be done, mms came back in ask do I want to wait more or if Alisa should stay. I told her I will keep Alisa since she puts in the work already. She done a quick wipe on my body, and went with the soft touch tease and a good rim, tongue thrust was firm, those BLS by her made sure my sac was properly clean taken care of. I had a great time with Alisa's rim.
    I went by OA today, Nanako was not free for a session, saw Alisa and Mimi, though. I did had a good time with Mimi though. And Alisa is real pretty as you described.

  12. #43648

    Kelly Kelly at Du

    Provider: Kelly.

    Looks: Early 30 ish 5'1" 98 lb. Has a Thai girl appearance, dark / tan complexion. All natural full C's with really nice dark nipples. The ass has BBL curve and tight.

    English: Fluent with some mandarin mixed in with Vietnamese accents for a Chinese girl.

    A: Super nice personality, funny, talkative and humorous with a DTF attitude.

    S: Service oriented, I'm not sure about the PSE side but she does say a lot of dirty phrases like a pornstar would like F me harder and COF COA and licking her lips, etc.

    Her BBBJ is where she shines, I thought Bella was the sloppiest / DT but Kelly is on another levels. Daty was nice, a bit of roast beef with a Hitler patch Bush. During 69, accidentally found out she's ticklish. YMMW on her BBBJ, I had to pull her off otherwise will suck you to completion. Standing mish first entry was snug, legs over my shoulders was incredible. Asked for k9, wanted to see that ass, both of us on the table facing the mirror and the view was something else. She is tone from her back all the way down to her ass no love handles on her. I could off easily explode but I had to get more of her Bbj and finish cim making sure nothing left and went back for more after the spits. Incredibly good time, she's by far one of the best.

    E: Two handos and two Jacksons for one hr plus tips.

    Are: 100% repeat.

    Conclusion: Great time with Kelly, Saturday is her last day. She's heading to Phoenix and said might return in July. I saw Lucy before entering with a quick look and she cute, pale skin tall skinny but didn't really get to see her face. Also Anna (Nancy) is there but I didn't see her. Got a bit of foot traffic after my arrival, never failed.

  13. #43647
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 72

    The debate continues

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    She's not your girlfriend, she's mine. A cute, petite but not spinner who is indeed everything everyone else has wrote about. I had to try her again.

    I better "look" at everything. I was fresh off a morning meeting.

    F: 8. 5 - not quite the 9 I gave her before, she is def still pretty but not as "hot" and more "cute". A more classic Chinese girl look.

    B: 8. 5 - same grade as before. She is small, not tiny, she is in good shape, not super toned body, had some softness to her which was great. She has a little belly damage. Great butt, great skin.

    A: 10 - Like I mentioned, she's not YOUR girlfriend, she's MY girlfriend. God damn she deserves an emmy.

    S: 9. 5 - Top notch service again. I thought I gave her higher marks because I immediately compared her to Ivy, but nope, she is bang on and a pleaser in every position. Her CG grind loses a little point because she isn't as fast moving in that position as I remembered, 8. 5/10, but still good, with great kegals as I mentioned before. I feel like she almost let me slip it in her ass raw but she doesn't do that but her body said something else while her mouth said no.

    E: Enough for direction?

    Repeat: Well, I did. And will again.
    She is amazing as always, certainly an atf status for a lot of her boyfriends for that half to 1 hour.

  14. #43646

    That's my Kryptonite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twcaus  [View Original Post]
    I, too, also saw Wendy at Palm today and like this review, had a memorable GFE session with her.

    While the opening on my ATF list is very limited, but I would repeat with Wendy if our locations align and none of my ATF's are nearby.
    Now this sounds like my Wendy!

    Yup, that's her alright. In other spas, she goes by another name, but for the sake of the moment, this is THE WENDY. You would know it when you see her, and you would definitely know it when you experienced her.

    She's quite a rare site, and because of my little spotlight of her, she came out to play for a little bit.

    Another top tier provider is there as well. Seeing is believing fellas!

  15. #43645
    Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that


    Posts: 85

    Wendy still at Palm until May end

    Quote Originally Posted by Warjackhammer  [View Original Post]
    Finally putting this out there. You might see her there. You might not. She's a rare sight and I'm lucky to have caught her with a text from my references to meet her here.

    Wendy is in her mid 30's, 5 to 5"2, petite, natural beautiful face with minimal makeup which makes her even hotter, long dark hair to her waists, no tattoos, large natural feeling 34 Cs with huge areolas and small nipples poking out. She has a medium size booty that feels good to a squeeze, grab, and spank. Shaved innie kitty that's perfect for my jackhammer sized cock. Her service and attitude is genuine, very intimate, and very aware of her surroundings- knowing how to transition majority of the session.

    Service is ATF level great. God of War spectacular!

    Recommendation: WJH Stamp of approval!
    I, too, also saw Wendy at Palm today and like this review, had a memorable GFE session with her.

    While the opening on my ATF list is very limited, but I would repeat with Wendy if our locations align and none of my ATF's are nearby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape