Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 7978
-
06-08-26 11:41 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 32Kittie Love?
Just curious to know if anyone has seen Kittie Love recently. I remember her from a long while back, but see she is postinbg more regularly now. Attempted a visit, but we had some communication issues. Just wanted to check here first, before trying a second time. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/553226842589
-
06-06-26 10:25 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 57Utr
If anyone has a UTR reliable provider I would really appreciate it if you were to share contact info. The normal sites are trash anymore. I'm a senior member, respectful, and would reciprocate when I find a good one. Thanks!
-
06-05-26 18:21 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 37Utr
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by SleeperGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:22 #7780Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you Incognito.
I tried to message you but it looks like your inbox is already full again LOL. Would you mind sending the info to me?
Originally Posted by Incognito87
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:20 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 43Utr
Tried to pm you guess your inbox is full again LOL.
Originally Posted by Incognito87
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 16:54 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 28Incognito Your mail box is full again.
Originally Posted by Incognito87
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 07:27 #7777Senior Member

Posts: 71Update UTR
Hey, I got several messages, if you didn't get a response, just send another message. I had to clear my inbox LOL. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Originally Posted by Incognito87
[View Original Post]
5'5, 120, Great oral skills. Petite so very flexible. BBBJ but condom for penetration. Great vibe. No hang arounds. Not a clock watcher either. With her, it's really just about meeting one another with respect. Meet her with that and I think she will make the gentlemen who decided to see her very excited for their choice.
-
06-04-26 14:54 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 71Utr
Got a girl looking for a few nice gentlemen as clients. Senior Members requested. Nice slender body. She was in the hobby and then took some time off. She's worth every penny she ask for. Great BBBJ. Flexible. No demons. No hang-around. Just a honest woman trying to get some reliable clients. I've seen her twice since she's come back. And it's been as thrilling as it was previously. Just send message if interested. This is my first post in awhile. I had been out the game. Just getting back in. Hope why'all have been well. She's in the Hoover area. Nice place.
-
05-30-26 23:34 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 50Messaged via their web site and was told they can easily come back if multiple folks are asking them to. . HINT!
Originally Posted by HornDog0104
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 19:46 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 43Utrs
On the topic of Utrs anyone have any good ones?
-
05-29-26 19:24 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 91I did end up seeing Diamond. She does have a bigger belly, but is still far from a BBW in my opinion.
Originally Posted by BigPussySal
[View Original Post]
She is still pretty, very friendly, and accommodating to all of my wishes. What others have previously reported, she still does. She gets wet. Like dripping off your face wet, and stays wet. No need for lube the entire time.
I was fine with $25 x, and would see her able, so long as she doesn't get too close to BBW weight.
-
05-29-26 13:41 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 64Utr
Same experience here. Great communications and seems genuine but quoted at $500 for the time. No go. I agree with MJ that these rates shouldn't be paid!
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 11:55 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 143Pass
Talked to her, she wants 500. I'll have to pass.
Originally Posted by HornDog0104
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 10:53 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 1692What you say is definitely true! However when it comes to pussy it's just like any other commodity in the world it's all about supply and demand and the last time I checked roughly 50% of the people in the world had one so they are not rare! My point is as long as you pay an extortional price for something no matter what it is it will stay at that price and only go up from there. However if you refuse to pay a ridiculous price then sooner or later that price returns to a more reasonable range. I can't believe that potato chips are just about $6 a bag for a size that used to be about 79 cents. So between deposit scams and these ridiculous rates if people keep doing both then it won't be long before it'll be almost impossible to find a provider that doesn't want a deposit and it will be hard to find somebody for less than $500 an hour. Those that don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. MJ.
Originally Posted by Tide28
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 00:11 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 68Pre COVID prices are never returning, and this isn't the only business / industry to have seen this problem. Covid + tariffs have skyrocketed the inflation problem.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




