Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 532 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 7980
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7785
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrive  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to know if anyone has seen Kittie Love recently. I remember her from a long while back, but see she is postinbg more regularly now. Attempted a visit, but we had some communication issues. Just wanted to check here first, before trying a second time. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/553226842589
    I hit her up a few times the last month or so but never get a reply until several days later. So can't speak to her but I am also interested.

  2. #7784
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrive  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to know if anyone has seen Kittie Love recently. I remember her from a long while back, but see she is postinbg more regularly now. Attempted a visit, but we had some communication issues. Just wanted to check here first, before trying a second time. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/553226842589
    I tried to meet her a few years ago when she came to town visiting had everything set then she pushed me off on her friend It kinda annoyed me because I had waited months to meet her.

    Now that she has moved back to town I can't get her to answer texts, even if she has ads up So I just gave up.

  3. #7783

    Kittie Love?

    Just curious to know if anyone has seen Kittie Love recently. I remember her from a long while back, but see she is postinbg more regularly now. Attempted a visit, but we had some communication issues. Just wanted to check here first, before trying a second time. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/553226842589

  4. #7782

    Utr

    If anyone has a UTR reliable provider I would really appreciate it if you were to share contact info. The normal sites are trash anymore. I'm a senior member, respectful, and would reciprocate when I find a good one. Thanks!

  5. #7781

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by SleeperGod  [View Original Post]
    Tried to pm you guess your inbox is full again LOL.
    Your inbox is full.

  6. #7780

    Thank you Incognito.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito87  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I got several messages, if you didn't get a response, just send another message. I had to clear my inbox LOL. I apologize for the inconvenience.

    5'5, 120, Great oral skills. Petite so very flexible. BBBJ but condom for penetration. Great vibe. No hang arounds. Not a clock watcher either. With her, it's really just about meeting one another with respect. Meet her with that and I think she will make the gentlemen who decided to see her very excited for their choice.
    I tried to message you but it looks like your inbox is already full again LOL. Would you mind sending the info to me?

  7. #7779

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito87  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I got several messages, if you didn't get a response, just send another message. I had to clear my inbox LOL. I apologize for the inconvenience.

    5'5, 120, Great oral skills. Petite so very flexible. BBBJ but condom for penetration. Great vibe. No hang arounds. Not a clock watcher either. With her, it's really just about meeting one another with respect. Meet her with that and I think she will make the gentlemen who decided to see her very excited for their choice.
    Tried to pm you guess your inbox is full again LOL.

  8. #7778
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito87  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I got several messages, if you didn't get a response, just send another message. I had to clear my inbox LOL. I apologize for the inconvenience.

    5'5, 120, Great oral skills. Petite so very flexible. BBBJ but condom for penetration. Great vibe. No hang arounds. Not a clock watcher either. With her, it's really just about meeting one another with respect. Meet her with that and I think she will make the gentlemen who decided to see her very excited for their choice.
    Incognito Your mail box is full again.

  9. #7777

    Update UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito87  [View Original Post]
    Got a girl looking for a few nice gentlemen as clients. Senior Members requested. Nice slender body. She was in the hobby and then took some time off. She's worth every penny she ask for. Great BBBJ. Flexible. No demons. No hang-around. Just a honest woman trying to get some reliable clients. I've seen her twice since she's come back. And it's been as thrilling as it was previously. Just send message if interested. This is my first post in awhile. I had been out the game. Just getting back in. Hope why'all have been well. She's in the Hoover area. Nice place.
    Hey, I got several messages, if you didn't get a response, just send another message. I had to clear my inbox LOL. I apologize for the inconvenience.

    5'5, 120, Great oral skills. Petite so very flexible. BBBJ but condom for penetration. Great vibe. No hang arounds. Not a clock watcher either. With her, it's really just about meeting one another with respect. Meet her with that and I think she will make the gentlemen who decided to see her very excited for their choice.

  10. #7776

    Utr

    Got a girl looking for a few nice gentlemen as clients. Senior Members requested. Nice slender body. She was in the hobby and then took some time off. She's worth every penny she ask for. Great BBBJ. Flexible. No demons. No hang-around. Just a honest woman trying to get some reliable clients. I've seen her twice since she's come back. And it's been as thrilling as it was previously. Just send message if interested. This is my first post in awhile. I had been out the game. Just getting back in. Hope why'all have been well. She's in the Hoover area. Nice place.

  11. #7775
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog0104  [View Original Post]
    Had an itch for some Asians, was sure about it at first, had some screening before hand kinda of annoying. But well worth it trust me. Seen Cora, opened the door and son of a ***** she's smoking hot, with an ass to die for, smooth soft skin, long jet black hair, big natural C cups, nice smooth Kitty. Looked at the other girl with her she's hit too, ...
    Messaged via their web site and was told they can easily come back if multiple folks are asking them to. . HINT!

  12. #7774

    Utrs

    On the topic of Utrs anyone have any good ones?

  13. #7773
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Please do report back if you decide to see her. I'd still be very interested to hear back if you see her.

    BPS.
    I did end up seeing Diamond. She does have a bigger belly, but is still far from a BBW in my opinion.

    She is still pretty, very friendly, and accommodating to all of my wishes. What others have previously reported, she still does. She gets wet. Like dripping off your face wet, and stays wet. No need for lube the entire time.

    I was fine with $25 x, and would see her able, so long as she doesn't get too close to BBW weight.

  14. #7772

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her, she wants 500. I'll have to pass.
    Same experience here. Great communications and seems genuine but quoted at $500 for the time. No go. I agree with MJ that these rates shouldn't be paid!

  15. #7771

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog0104  [View Original Post]
    I have some info on a UTR, she's 52, height weight proportion, MILF type, DDF. Very good looking, down to earth easy to talk to and likes to fuck, she asked me to put her info out here. Damn good head game and enjoys what see does, be ready for some screening. Don't worry it wasn't to intrusive, Her name is Missy 205-598-7482, why'all don't fuck this up.
    Talked to her, she wants 500. I'll have to pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape