Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 44177
-
05-28-26 02:00 #43607Senior Member

Posts: 84Alisa is pretty
I went by OA today, Nanako was not free for a session, saw Alisa and Mimi, though. I did had a good time with Mimi though. And Alisa is real pretty as you described.
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 00:29 #43606Senior Member

Posts: 513Kelly Kelly at Du
Provider: Kelly.
Looks: Early 30 ish 5'1" 98 lb. Has a Thai girl appearance, dark / tan complexion. All natural full C's with really nice dark nipples. The ass has BBL curve and tight.
English: Fluent with some mandarin mixed in with Vietnamese accents for a Chinese girl.
A: Super nice personality, funny, talkative and humorous with a DTF attitude.
S: Service oriented, I'm not sure about the PSE side but she does say a lot of dirty phrases like a pornstar would like F me harder and COF COA and licking her lips, etc.
Her BBBJ is where she shines, I thought Bella was the sloppiest / DT but Kelly is on another levels. Daty was nice, a bit of roast beef with a Hitler patch Bush. During 69, accidentally found out she's ticklish. YMMW on her BBBJ, I had to pull her off otherwise will suck you to completion. Standing mish first entry was snug, legs over my shoulders was incredible. Asked for k9, wanted to see that ass, both of us on the table facing the mirror and the view was something else. She is tone from her back all the way down to her ass no love handles on her. I could off easily explode but I had to get more of her Bbj and finish cim making sure nothing left and went back for more after the spits. Incredibly good time, she's by far one of the best.
E: Two handos and two Jacksons for one hr plus tips.
Are: 100% repeat.
Conclusion: Great time with Kelly, Saturday is her last day. She's heading to Phoenix and said might return in July. I saw Lucy before entering with a quick look and she cute, pale skin tall skinny but didn't really get to see her face. Also Anna (Nancy) is there but I didn't see her. Got a bit of foot traffic after my arrival, never failed.
-
05-28-26 00:16 #43605Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72The debate continues
She is amazing as always, certainly an atf status for a lot of her boyfriends for that half to 1 hour.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 23:25 #43604Banned Member

Posts: 180That's my Kryptonite!
Now this sounds like my Wendy!
Originally Posted by Twcaus
[View Original Post]
Yup, that's her alright. In other spas, she goes by another name, but for the sake of the moment, this is THE WENDY. You would know it when you see her, and you would definitely know it when you experienced her.
She's quite a rare site, and because of my little spotlight of her, she came out to play for a little bit.
Another top tier provider is there as well. Seeing is believing fellas!
-
05-27-26 23:10 #43603Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that

Posts: 85Wendy still at Palm until May end
I, too, also saw Wendy at Palm today and like this review, had a memorable GFE session with her.
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
While the opening on my ATF list is very limited, but I would repeat with Wendy if our locations align and none of my ATF's are nearby.
-
05-27-26 22:43 #43602Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Looking forward...
To being Cici's first appointment of the day (tomorrow)!
Originally Posted by WoodyWoodtown2
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 22:29 #43601Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Viet Girl Elly at Palm Massage BBFS available
Tried Elly at Palm Massage today and wanted to share my experience.
Elly is a young Vietnamese girl, tall and slim at about 5'7 and 120 lbs with big natural tits (she claimed its F cup hh). She has a cute face with bangs and looks really good. She told me she is 25,she did look young.
I handed her the house fee and tips, and she asked if I wanted to go without a condom for an extra 100. I agreed and paid it. We undressed quickly and the fun started.
She had me lay down and leaned in for a kiss that started light but quickly turned into passionate DFK. She gave me a thorough cat bath, teasing my body and asking if my nipples were sensitive. Her BBBJ was excellent, very intimate with lots of tongue swirling, saliva, and nice deepthroat. I asked for 69 but she was a bit too tall so I just rubbed and played with her clean shaved pussy instead.
I asked for the cover but she reminded me about the extra I paid and we went raw. We started in doggy. She was already dripping wet and kept contracting around me, which made her feel tighter. Her loud moans were a big turn on. We switched to missionary where I could see her big tits bouncing as I thrust deep. Then she got on top for CG and rode me hard, grinding and bouncing while I played with her tits. The view was amazing. I finally finished deep inside her. When I pulled out, my cum slowly leaked out of her pussy which was really hot to watch.
Afterward she gave me a nice leg and shoulder massage. She hugged me tightly from behind as I was leaving and told me she hoped to see me again soon.
All in all, this was an amazing session. Elly is very attentive, fun to talk to, and knows how to please. I may repeat with her. If you want a young, tall, big tits Viet girl and can do BBFS, you can give her a try.
-
05-27-26 21:25 #43600Banned Member

Posts: 180Great review! She's so obedient! I need one of those too! LOL.
Originally Posted by WoodyWoodtown2
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 19:53 #43599Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 39Cici at Wish Spa
I received a text from the MMS at Wish Spa last night informing me that a new girl had arrived named Cici who she thought would check all my boxes. The photos she sent immediately got my attention. The girl in the images indeed possessed many of my favorite traits: a petite figure, large breasts, and an adorable girl-next-door face. Although I had been planning to visit one or two new L. A. -based places this week, MMS guaranteed that Cici was not only a grade-A cocksucker, but that she was cool with facials.
Color me persuaded, LOL!
I took it upon myself to investigate the matter further in order to issue a report to you fine follows. I'll cut to the chase and reveal that Cici is indeed a notable female specimen whom I thoroughly enjoying fucking, and yes, glazing.
I arrived at the agreed upon time and parked around back (thankfully it was early enough in the day that there were spots available). I walked around to the front of the building and entered the lobby. Within moments a lovely young woman opened the door to greet me. "Are you Cici," I asked. "Yes, honey, come. " She took my hand and led me into the hall. After she closed the door to the lobby, she gave me a brief preview of things to come: she kissed me softly while gently rubbing my cock through my pants; she whispered, "honey, I like you; so handsome; you my husband. " I laughed, as I always do when spa girls say this kind of thing, and allowed her to lead me to a room on the right just down from the restroom.
Once in the room, I had a chance to get a good look at her. She was indeed the girl in the photos MMS had sent. What a babe! Long black hair, brown eyes, a super-cute GND face (my favorite), a tiny waist (I'm guessing she weighs around 100 lbs), a pretty round ass for an Asian girl, and a nice set of Ds that I couldn't wait to fondle and suck on. DFK commenced while I reached beneath the cute little dress she had on to gently caress her sweet little kitty. She paused for a moment as she wanted to settle up before going any further. LOL, fair enough. I tapped away on my Zelle app for a few seconds; before long, we were square and our activities began anew.
Cici is a passionate kisser, and emits soft little moans that immediately brought my cock to attention. As DFK intensified, I furthered my investigation of her little kitty. She was shaved but for a neatly trimmed soul patch, and what's more, she had already become rather moist, which was a huge turn on. I pulled off her dress and wasted no time burying my face in her chest. She's got mid-sized nipples, not too pointy; yes, her tits are manmade, but in my view well done—very bouncy and super sexy. Verdict: her body was fire and I couldn't wait to discover if she had skills to match.
I whispered in her ear that I wanted her mouth around my cock as I gently pressed downward on her shoulders. She understood the assignment, lowered herself into a squat, and looked up at me while sucking my balls and licking up and down my shaft. "I like-a your cock, baby," she said, and with that, she took me as deep as she could. Her BBBJ was indeed commendable: nice suction, good hand technique, lots of BLS with eye contact.
I noticed a mirror leaning against the wall to my right and indicated to Cici that I wanted to make use of it. We moved in front of it and our activities resumed. Cici pressed her hands against my quads and pumped away on my cock while admiring herself in the mirror. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms above her head. Holding her wrists together with my right hand, I placed my left hand behind her head, pressing gently while she continued slurping on my cock. We continued like this for several moments, with her head bobbing becoming more relentless as I gradually exerted more and more pressure on the back of her head.
Her abject surrender to my pleasure was immensely satisfying; the scene was made even better by the sounds of intense cock sucking that soon filled the air: "gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck. " Everything about this blowjob was perfect— I greatly enjoyed the sights, and the sounds! I was tempted to cover her face with my load right then and there, but felt compelled to spend some time licking her pussy instead. Her clit beckoned, and I heeded its call.
Cici lay down on the massage table, spread her legs, and lightly massaged her clit. Her pussy was beautiful— small but meaty— and she tastes delicious. I applied my signature move of gently licking her clit, almost teasing it. She responded enthusiastically, gripping my head between her tightening thighs and raising her pelvis off the table. We proceeded thusly for several minutes until she came hard, bucking upward abruptly as I hung on for dear life, my head caught between her legs. (Yes, I'm aware it was all likely a performance, but it was a damn good one).
I joined her on the massage table and we repositioned ourselves lengthwise (previously, she lay perpendicular to the table). Although I am remiss not to have fucked her in doggie (next time for sure! She looked so inviting that I couldn't help but proceed directly to missionary. She suited me up, guided me inside, and sighed heavily as she extended her arms behind her. Once we arrived at a slow and steady rhythm, I wrapped my hand around her tiny neck as she stared unwaveringly into my eyes. The experience was so intense I can barely describe it, but let me put it this way: Cici excels at sexual obedience. If feeling in total control of your sexual partner is your kink, I would recommend seeing her right away.
Gradually our casual rhythm increased in speed and intensity, and her moans become more audible and frequent. I whispered in her ear, "are you ready for my cum, Cici. " "Yes. Give me. Cum my face. In-a my mouth. " And with that, I pulled out, rolled off the bag, and straddled her chest. I held her head upward with my left hand while unleashing a tsunami of cum onto her little face. She wisely kept her eyes closed as I placed my cock in her mouth one final time for a little post-cum slurp. "Honey. Help me. I need towel. " She was such a mess I almost felt guilty about it, but my guilt subsided when she started to jiggle while cleaning herself up. "Honey. So much. What the fuck? . you cover me with your babies. " LOL.
She stepped into the adjacent bathroom and left the door open so that I could watch her get cleaned up while I got dressed. She reentered the room and kissed me deeply one final time. I hated to fuck and run, but knowing the traffic heading back to L. A. Was going to suck ass, I helped her get her little dress back on, gave her one last hug and a quick kiss, and made my way to the lobby and showed myself out.
Would I recommend? God, yes. She's a dream. As always, your mileage may vary, but I had an awesome time and, frankly, can't wait to fuck her again.
-
05-27-26 19:40 #43598Senior Member

Posts: 467Well, ZZ might be fuzzy.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 18:38 #43597Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304And probably may other related spas that we do not know about. It's all good with me as long as they remember its's quality over quantity.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
I really like what BB is trying. Having Mia as a regular there 4 days a week and then having a weekend rotation. I wish more spas did that with their superstars so we don't have to wait months for their return.
-
05-27-26 18:18 #43596Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76BB Spa Today. C Spa Tomorrow.
I agree, at this point the spa owners are just speedrunning the alphabet.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
A Spa.
BB Spa.
C Spa loading...
DC Spa loading...(Oh wait...)
Give it another six months and we're going to have posts like:
"ZZ Spa fell off after the old management left. The shop just hasn't been the same since last year. "
Meanwhile my boy KammyMike gonna show up 3 minutes later with a full conspiracy chart explaining how ZZ Spa, BB Spa, DC Spa, Renewal, OA, and some random Latina acupuncture clinic are all secretly owned by the same auntie. 😂
-
05-27-26 18:12 #43595Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Franchising
Nothing wrong with shops spread out their shops, as long their girls stay with the same consistancy on looks and skill level, them franchising out to different area only means more for selection for us mongers. Like coke and pepsi, us mongers have our own preferences of shops.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:57 #43594Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Unfortunately no it wasn't a typo but no complaints, she made up for it with constant kegel gripping. If all goes well on my end I hope to make her a weekly visit. Well worth it.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:06 #43593Banned Member

Posts: 180I need to go check it out!
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
I still can't get enough of the dream sessions I've been getting from the Garden. So it's going to be tough to make the drive out there and resist another visit!
My Bella review is pretty much finished and that bomb is going to drop, and then in my Memorial Day visit in Pasadena, I went nuclear.
Next week is the return to greatness. I'm really excited for what's to come!











Reply With Quote




