Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39325

    SXL and JW

    Was in Chicago a few weeks ago and visited SXL twice then JW once.

    Helen (Ellen?) at SXL was first. I wasn't aware of the prices at first, opted for an hour and enjoyed the light but flirty massage. Went with L2, and it was quite good if a bit more expensive than I was used to. Typical build for someone with no man made upgrades. Everything was clean and tasted good, although communication was a bit off so she switched from the BBBJ to a handshake for the finish. Not sure I'd repeat specifically with her since if I'm splurging on a visit I'd like to be able to communicate better. $2. 4 all in.

    Tried SXL again and drew Selena (or Serena). I was trying for Cindy after a few reviews but she was busy. Selena said she was only there on Thursdays, and spoke good English. She played the shy card, but this time I knew the drill so asked for L3. More enjoyable, and pretty close to GFE to me. Various positions, and everything tasted good. Another natural body as well, which was nice to see. I would repeat with her. I'm sure how much she seemed into it was an act to an extent, but it was convincing and the chemistry was pretty hot. $3. All in. Were I local I would figure out how to get her number if I could or where she went between visits to SXL.

    Finally went to JW Rejuvenation as well. This one was much more up front than SXL. Walked in and drew May who asked for the VIP $3. Right up front. Since I wanted to experience the full monty I handed it over. She immediately started getting naked, putting her tits in my face (I thought they were fantastic), the works. The shower continued the performance, cat bath, rim, full body massage, etc. She really likes eating ass as well, and I enjoy it when it's done right so we spent more time on that than other things in the shower. Afterwards back to the room and I laid down thinking we were going to the massage part, but she started rimming again, sucking it from the back, and generally edging me. Flipped over for more BBBJ, more rimming, more HJ, and before I new it I was finishing in her mouth. Completely unexpected, and a bit sad I didn't get to try more, but holy shit was she good at the other stuff. I was sad I didn't have more time in Chicago to go back and try her again, and I got the impression I might have had a chance for a second round that day if I had asked (although I'd guess she would have asked for more money). She finished the last bit with a pretty good massage, and then I headed out. Overall, she wants to make you happy, but given some of the mixed reviews I think catching her early in the day when she's fresh and having chemistry with her helps. Pretty face, nice rack, very good service, and I'd definitely go back if I were in town. Probably ask if two pops were on the table as well since I'd have enjoyed spending more time on her also.

    Given I only had a week in Chicago for work, there were a bunch of others I wanted to try but couldn't get away. Hopefully I get to go back soon.

  2. #39324

    Orange sucks and I saw Abby and Kelly

    I have not been to Orange in a long time mostly because of there pricing and deceptive pictures. Kelly is in her late 40's to early 50's. BBFS price changed from the booker to her dramatically. While I walked in Abby hit me. She is very tiny and cute. I walked out when the negotiation was going bad with the almost AARP Kelly. So I left. I asked the booker who was the small Asian and he said Abby. Cool. Will she do the 2 hour unlimited pops for 5 $$ like it say on there website Top1 spa? He says yes she will do it and and I asked to confirm the price with Abby ahead of time. Go there and she is trying to tell me no its 6 $$. I'm like bish please and got the fuck out of there for a 2nd time.

    They were great at one point. Real videos of the girls yes it had filters but usually looked liked them. Pricing was already agreed too because it was on the site. Here to the good old days. RIP Orange.

  3. #39323
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    I heard about broadway spa, are there experiences and recommendations there? I've heard of Tiffany, Nadia, and also some young girl with big tits who I wasn't sure who that was. Wanted to try this place but hoping to not go in cold.
    Broadway spa had some options that I heard of but anyone has any good recommendations there?

  4. #39322

    Sunkiss spa

    Any good intel on Connie at sunkiss? Someone said she doesn't offer extras but maybe someone mentioned she possibly did a while back and no longer anymore?

    Sunkiss seems to be the only spot open now that princess Thai closed down. Any places with a good massage and extras let me know and let's trade info.

  5. #39321
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    This person's reviews are all pretty obviously fake, right?
    This Lilly is the botox case that used to be at Purple Rainbow. I'm a little face-blind, so I didn't realize it until she was only taking half the head in her mouth during an attempt at a blow job after countless delays and upsells. I got all my money back, amazingly, and went to JW where Monica had a lot of restrictions for $240 all-in BBBJ / CFS, but I still enjoyed her nice body and tight, if well-oiled, pussy. I asked about the other girl and May walked into the room and bared her breasts for me after I complemented her on their size. Tempted to go back and see her, but it doesn't sound like the value is that great for the money.

  6. #39320

    Sunny info

    Quote Originally Posted by LoopedMarx312  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has intel on Sunny Spa on Halsted in WL. Have seen some dated posts from a while back (Feel free to DM) but just curious if there's anything 'in-service' ..
    Best option here is Thursday or Friday the infamous ViVi is there younger late 20's Chinese Emo looking girl with exotic looking makeup. Normally nude L2 for a reasonable rate in the table and L3 with select clients but definitely don't expect on first visit. Super chill girl.

    Other options there not worth the price ce of admission.

  7. #39319

    Not bad Aliyah from Chicago Massage

    Walked in and got greeted by Aliyah. She's mid 30's, on the older side compared to most of the girls here, short with an average build and long straight black hair running down her back. Basic english but she's friendly enough and made me feel comfortable from the jump.

    She walked me back to the room and we hopped in the shower together first. She took her time washing me down, running her soapy hands all over my chest and down between my legs, giving the boys a little extra attention while she was at it. Got me worked up before we even hit the table.

    Once we got on the bed she started in with some teasing, kissing on my neck and chest while her hand wandered south. Climbed up next to me and let me run my hands all over her body, played with her tits for a bit before she worked her way down. Started a nice slow HJ with plenty of oil, double handed and steady, twisting at the tip the way you want.

    Once I was good and hard she leaned down and went into a wet BBBJ. Took her time with it, no rushing, lots of tongue work on the head and down the shaft. Mixed in some ball licking. Finished things up clean and she wiped me down before I got dressed.

    House was 80 and donation was 130.

  8. #39318

    New Hope spa

    Anyone know the line up here? Thanks.

  9. #39317
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead and got an appointment with Angel. When I saw her, I found her really pretty, as looks early 20's to mid 20's. Short, with nice C-cups and a nice round ass. She's really bubbly and had an enthusiastic…
    Total: $$. 2 Highly recommended.
    Sorry but early 20's ain't happening at a spa in Chicago. More like in the 40's.

  10. #39316
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova417  [View Original Post]
    There's Relax spa in Glen Ellyn.

    Uspa in Naperville.

    Ivy massage in Lombard.

    Lian56 in Chinatown.

    The earth in Chinatown.

    Those are the ones I been too.
    Isn't Lian56 closed?

  11. #39315
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    This person's reviews are all pretty obviously fake, right?
    Yes, that's why I have them blocked. The only time I see this shill's posts is when someone replies to them.

    My recommendation is, if you see a shill, don't complain about them in a reply. Just add them to your block list.

  12. #39314

    Sunny in WL

    Just curious if anyone has intel on Sunny Spa on Halsted in WL. Have seen some dated posts from a while back (Feel free to DM) but just curious if there's anything 'in-service' .

    Cheers.

  13. #39313
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on May. I'll probably try to see her tomorrow but I'm also wondering if this is the Monica I've seen many talk about. Someone please share.
    Visited May & have to say I was a little disappointed. Paid $300 for VIP, opted for the table shower. Did rim then BBJ during table shower. Everything normal as usual, didn't really have the energy or vibe as Anne. Felt like she was going through her usual routine. No smiles or conversation, just asking "you like" after most things. Get back to t back to the room, light massage into BBJ. Again, kinda robotic. Wrapped up & started cg, mish, doggie, back into mish then BBJ. Said I couldn't cim even though I paid for VIP? Not sure if that's a thing. Finished with an BBJ no CIM. Afterwards she gave a really good massage with the rest of the time we had, Overall just a lackluster experience for 300 & I personally wouldn't repeat.

    Positives. Huge tits, rims, not a clock watcher, gives a good massage after.

    Negatives. Looks older, lackluster energy, robotic, no cim.

  14. #39312
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the address for relax spa in Glen ellyn?
    438 Roosevelt Rd.

  15. #39311
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova417  [View Original Post]
    There's Relax spa in Glen Ellyn.

    Uspa in Naperville.

    Ivy massage in Lombard.

    Lian56 in Chinatown.

    The earth in Chinatown.

    Those are the ones I been too.
    Anyone have the address for relax spa in Glen ellyn?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape