Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 555 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 8317
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8077
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she put her ad back up, LOL. Has anyone seen her lately? Is she still worth visiting?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7025538759
    Texted her for shits and grins. $600/ hr. Asked if I could have MSOG, she said no.

  2. #8076

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbanger  [View Original Post]
    Whats the latest on kelsey haven't seen much talk about her? She still around & working?
    Still working, great GFE BBFS.

  3. #8075

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she put her ad back up, LOL. Has anyone seen her lately? Is she still worth visiting?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7025538759
    Yup she's still going strong, fun BBFS, down for whatever.

    Interesting though the 3 videos on that ad aren't her. Anyone know who the tattooed chick is getting railed raw in the last vid?

  4. #8074

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    How does she look in real life?
    She looks exactly like her pictures. She is young.

  5. #8073
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jasmine yesterday. I will now report the pros and cons. Firstly the PROS, she will let you hit raw for $100 extra. $300 total for BBFS. Now the CONS. She is not GFE. So no kissing, no daty and no fingers in the vag. A little bit uptight, she is not GFE which is a disappointment. She will not allow you to CIP. I will repeat only if my ATF is not available.
    How does she look in real life?

  6. #8072

    Kelsey

    Whats the latest on kelsey haven't seen much talk about her? She still around & working?

  7. #8071

    Lacey

    She would go by lacey who remembers her or still in contact? 20's nice body I haven't seen her since at least 2025. Hopefully pics post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260526_122653_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260526_122607_Facebook.jpg‎  

  8. #8070

    Abby

    Looks like she put her ad back up, LOL. Has anyone seen her lately? Is she still worth visiting?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7025538759

  9. #8069
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jasmine yesterday. I will now report the pros and cons. Firstly the PROS, she will let you hit raw for $100 extra. $300 total for BBFS. Now the CONS. She is not GFE. So no kissing, no daty and no fingers in the vag. A little bit uptight, she is not GFE which is a disappointment. She will not allow you to CIP. I will repeat only if my ATF is not available.
    How long did it take her to reply to text?

  10. #8068

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

    Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".

    No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out.
    I visited Jasmine yesterday. I will now report the pros and cons. Firstly the PROS, she will let you hit raw for $100 extra. $300 total for BBFS. Now the CONS. She is not GFE. So no kissing, no daty and no fingers in the vag. A little bit uptight, she is not GFE which is a disappointment. She will not allow you to CIP. I will repeat only if my ATF is not available.

  11. #8067
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Damn. She looks angry.
    LMAO that's why I only called her after all my other options fell through. But bro trust me. 1. She is actually super sweet 2. Will suck the life out of you 3. Will let you drop your load wherever you want except cim.

    She really takes her time with the D. She makes love to it.

  12. #8066
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Told me she was moving out of state and yes she did use her real name!
    Probably because she has an active warrant out for prostitution when she didn't show up to court. LOL.

  13. #8065
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbanger  [View Original Post]
    Which is Alexis?
    My bad I meant Brandi.

  14. #8064

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have experience with Allie, from Chicago (312-685-XX01)? Petite, says she's Nineteen, and very friendly in Texts, but I haven't been able to find anything about her from searching.

    Help is appreciated, TIA.
    Where did you find her post?

  15. #8063

    ALLIE, from Chicago??

    Anyone here have experience with Allie, from Chicago (312-685-XX01)? Petite, says she's Nineteen, and very friendly in Texts, but I haven't been able to find anything about her from searching.

    Help is appreciated, TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape