Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 8324
-
05-25-26 11:36 #8069Senior Member

Posts: 185How long did it take her to reply to text?
Originally Posted by HunkyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 01:52 #8068Regular Member

Posts: 6Jasmine
I visited Jasmine yesterday. I will now report the pros and cons. Firstly the PROS, she will let you hit raw for $100 extra. $300 total for BBFS. Now the CONS. She is not GFE. So no kissing, no daty and no fingers in the vag. A little bit uptight, she is not GFE which is a disappointment. She will not allow you to CIP. I will repeat only if my ATF is not available.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 00:02 #8067Senior Member

Posts: 252LMAO that's why I only called her after all my other options fell through. But bro trust me. 1. She is actually super sweet 2. Will suck the life out of you 3. Will let you drop your load wherever you want except cim.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
She really takes her time with the D. She makes love to it.
-
05-24-26 20:36 #8066Senior Member

Posts: 31Probably because she has an active warrant out for prostitution when she didn't show up to court. LOL.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 18:55 #8065Senior Member

Posts: 252My bad I meant Brandi.
Originally Posted by Skullbanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 12:43 #8064Senior Member

Posts: 434Allie
Where did you find her post?
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 10:19 #8063Senior Member

Posts: 69ALLIE, from Chicago??
Anyone here have experience with Allie, from Chicago (312-685-XX01)? Petite, says she's Nineteen, and very friendly in Texts, but I haven't been able to find anything about her from searching.
Help is appreciated, TIA.
-
05-24-26 07:57 #8062Senior Member

Posts: 2989She
Told me she was moving out of state and yes she did use her real name!
Originally Posted by LookManoHands
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 10:53 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 434Jasmine
Looks like it was remedied, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by LookManoHands
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 08:49 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 177Memories
Wow oh wow, I haven't thought of that video in forever. Was it like from 5-10 years ago and it was with an Asian guy near downtown? Idk how I would just randomly remember that, but I do remember the video and it took me down the rabbit hole of learning about "The Crew" LOL. Good memories.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 16:38 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 31I clicked the wrong button when I made my account and the admins refuse to fix it. I didn't want to just make a new account and they then ban me or some shit like that. But it's annoying they have to approve all my posts. I know you are reading this admins so I'll ask again if you can fix my account.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
That girl used to post with her full legal name and info on other sites but I have no affiliation besides fucking her about a year and a half ago once and spending a lot of time talking to her about stuff. Back when that happened I just got done fucking Indica raw for like an hour and a half straight like 12 hours earlier and my load was completely spent. Jasmine was working so fucking hard to get my cum and I was just enjoying it for probably an hour and a half. She eventually did say she had to give up as she had to get to work. LOL.
-
05-22-26 12:45 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 434Jasmine
I talked with her yesterday, sounded like a nice gal, she is definitely NOT GFE, said no kissing, no way, no how. I am not by any means looking for a cheap date, so that is not the problem. Girls who are strippers / dancers almost never offer any GFE.
Originally Posted by Lookmanohands
[View Original Post]
Two questions for Lookmanohands, your profile says you are a "Forum Advertiser" what does that mean? Are you her manager? And, what is the difference between 22 and 21 years old? I don't understand, was that a typo?
-
05-21-26 23:06 #8057Douchebag

Posts: 159Yea I will second that, she is fun and super chill.
Originally Posted by Lookmanohands
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:11 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 31I saw her like a year ago but she has reasonable rates for the current market. Probably would ask 200 for half hour for CFS but would probably actually do it for 150-200. She doesn't like kissing though so that can be a factor for some people. Nice tasting pussy though.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 20:28 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 186Jasmine
What does she charge for CFS and what's the up charge for BBFS (with no CIP)?
Originally Posted by Lookmanohands
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




