Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 2148
-
05-03-26 23:47 #2088Regular Member

Posts: 11Molly, Fun and Fav Beware
Let my bad thoughts, better judgement, get the best of me, went against rule #1. Never give a deposit.
With the gas being what it is, she had a trusting vibe and remarked she looking for new clientele in BC, I gave her a deposit.
After one excuse after another, wasting the whole night, I knew it wasn't going to be Early the next morning, she said she'd make it up to me, if I would right a bad review.
Have nit heard one word from her Yes it was my fault, lesson learned Just a head is up guys Be Safe.
-
05-03-26 14:47 #2087Regular Member

Posts: 11Come Pop my Cherry Daddy warning
I know this falls on me, never give a deposit. Yet she was nice, sounded legit, plus with Gas prices and all Thought I'd give it a go.
And sent her gas money, not a chirp after she received Just a heads up with this gal.
Whisper was her name, let's weed her out, not cool!! Be Safe.
-
05-01-26 20:15 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 184Beyond GP- maybe Platinum
So I told myself I wasn't going to post about ridiculous GoldenPussy rates again- but while waiting on my go to regular rate Pussy to find a new place was browsing Kazoo- saw this lady- older- which I prefer- but seriously she thinks 200 hundo for a car date + whatever- I get it they have pussies and we want them but if someone pays for that- wow- and loved the 1 K. Sure I have an extra grand.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...k/582041995578
More power to her if she gets it- if someone sees her can they please post about it?
-
04-30-26 19:30 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 269Gfe
She will do touching, cuddling, and talking. She doesn't do kissing to prevent her from getting any type of STD or cold sores. As for DATY, that's something she does not enjoy and also doesn't want to get anything visible down there. I forgot to mention, search the Jackson forum for Pretty Pussy as she has mostly positive reviews there.
Originally Posted by BCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:22 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 201Same For Me
Saw her several times and found her very down to earth. Her covered BJ was still excellent.
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 09:11 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 121She ok
Even though she has all the rules she is still pretty good at what she does pretty cool to hang with.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
Was a regular for me when she was in Jackson.
-
04-29-26 20:26 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 1701Was going to try
When I saw no BBJ, that became a no for me. They don't have to do CIM, but without a BBJ I am not likely going to have fun. Battle Creek is a tough market for service providers. Not sure why, but they burnout and eventually disappear.
Originally Posted by BCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 18:37 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 184No Daty?
Lot of rules- like the body type and would be interested but spelling out no GFE- I never really expect much but at least fake it- and no daty- guess I will cross her off my list but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Depothd
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 15:38 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 62Its a shame that all these new providers that enter then scene don't last long.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
Another young hottie leaving the scene.
-
04-24-26 10:29 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 515Ariel
Yes I spoke with Nikki the other day and she informed me that Ariel has moved on to other ventures.
Originally Posted by SilentJon123
[View Original Post]
Be safe. JK.
-
04-22-26 19:30 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 269New Here-Pretty Pussy
This lady is now fully available after getting set up and settled. When we have a visit, she usually has an outfit on and nails done. Everything is covered, but does an awesome CBJ. We do a variety of positions-doggy, mish, cowgirl. She is able to hold a conversation as well. She is looking for regulars. Rates are inline or possibly a little cheaper than competitors. No drug use or BF's hanging around. She is located a short drive from the casino.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/916481844076
-
04-21-26 21:58 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 62Ariel is no longer available according to Nikki.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 19:53 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 269New-pretty pussy
This lady has gotten set up after dealing with some issues regarding her birth control implant. Highly recommended, safe location, and a great time. DM for more info if you want.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...k/369653924614
-
04-04-26 22:24 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 173Any info
I'll be in BC in a week. I'd appreciate any info on this lady: https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam.../178780655933. Thanks in advance. I can return the favor if you head south sometime.
-
04-04-26 15:00 #2074Senior Member

Posts: 515Sting
I would agree completely. I have not contacted her but after your post I won't either. She checks all of my red flag boxes for sure. Definitely appreciate the information.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
Thank you and be safe. JK.










Reply With Quote





