Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 17041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16891

    I don't mind WYP

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    This one is the worst imo. Most women on there legit think its a paid M&G which somehow sets the rate for coffee / lunch / dinner and increases the ppm if you get that far. I refuse to pay (cash) for dates when I am paying for the transport and meal as well. If you see an SB on WYP, you can typically clarify thay the rate you sent was a PPM and not a M&G rate, but there are a ton of Grey area women on there just getting paid to go on dates and eat fancy meals. I have had one or two work out from that site but got so frustrated, I left. Good luck but I would pass unless you want to be brutally honest with each woman but that's a ton of effort compared to other options. And if you are successful, make sure its only ppm after that point bc they will say they want to get to know you better and try to get paid for every date. F that.
    But I am brutally honest. I'm not paying to have a cup of coffee. The meet's at a hotel, the donation happens when we part, and the price I listed is the price. These sites only work for you if you set your number and your expectations and stick to both.

  2. #16890
    I actually have found WYP more productive than Seeking, though that is a low bar to clear. I've had far more real conversations and meetups there. There are a fair number of fakes who accept an offer then never reply. And some are definitely only looking for a free meal, with no intent of anything further. But I've come to view the offer as more of a finders fee, and not as an actual offer for intimacy. If you are respectful and honest, you get some real conversations that can lead to real dates. If you go in defensive or presumptuous you are going to have a very low hit rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    This one is the worst imo. Most women on there legit think its a paid M&G which somehow sets the rate for coffee / lunch / dinner and increases the ppm if you get that far. I refuse to pay (cash) for dates when I am paying for the transport and meal as well. If you see an SB on WYP, you can typically clarify thay the rate you sent was a PPM and not a M&G rate, but there are a ton of Grey area women on there just getting paid to go on dates and eat fancy meals. I have had one or two work out from that site but got so frustrated, I left. Good luck but I would pass unless you want to be brutally honest with each woman but that's a ton of effort compared to other options. And if you are successful, make sure its only ppm after that point bc they will say they want to get to know you better and try to get paid for every date. F that.

  3. #16889
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    New to this site. How does it work? Is the first date incentive price what they are asking for sex?
    This one is the worst imo. Most women on there legit think its a paid M&G which somehow sets the rate for coffee / lunch / dinner and increases the ppm if you get that far. I refuse to pay (cash) for dates when I am paying for the transport and meal as well. If you see an SB on WYP, you can typically clarify thay the rate you sent was a PPM and not a M&G rate, but there are a ton of Grey area women on there just getting paid to go on dates and eat fancy meals. I have had one or two work out from that site but got so frustrated, I left. Good luck but I would pass unless you want to be brutally honest with each woman but that's a ton of effort compared to other options. And if you are successful, make sure its only ppm after that point bc they will say they want to get to know you better and try to get paid for every date. F that.

  4. #16888
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Guys, do not waste your time or money on the Secret Benefits site. The chance of finding a REAL profile is less that 10%. The site is filled with fake profiles. You will get a message and they all say the same thing like "hey, how are you? If you respond you will never hear back again. In fact if you ever hear back from one on their it is someone who has GPS.

    The funniest one I got was a message saying this was their first time on a site like this. Oh really, that was the same thing in their profile from over 4 years ago. There are profiles on there at least 4 years old with all the same old pictures.
    Secretbenefits and sugardaddy dot com are bith the same site with the same back end plumbing. The girls sign up for secretbenefits and their profile is on both and vice versa. I have had a lot of great arrangements from both but decided to limit my credits to SD instead of both. YMMV.

  5. #16887

    Secret Benefits

    Guys, do not waste your time or money on the Secret Benefits site. The chance of finding a REAL profile is less that 10%. The site is filled with fake profiles. You will get a message and they all say the same thing like "hey, how are you? If you respond you will never hear back again. In fact if you ever hear back from one on their it is someone who has GPS.

    The funniest one I got was a message saying this was their first time on a site like this. Oh really, that was the same thing in their profile from over 4 years ago. There are profiles on there at least 4 years old with all the same old pictures.

  6. #16886
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika  [View Original Post]
    New to this site. How does it work? Is the first date incentive price what they are asking for sex?

  7. #16885
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingItNow  [View Original Post]
    Agreed and that makes sense. I was thinking the 650 figure the other post mentioned. If she's firm that high it's kind of a hard pass. She hasn't actually given an amount yet despite a few messages. Guess we'll see.
    Reply back here if you are successful. I am interested as well. Good luck!

  8. #16884
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzieHubby  [View Original Post]
    First time, she said 800, second time 900. That's why I call her GPS. Rules should be proportional to offer that's why I call them excessive.
    Agreed and that makes sense. I was thinking the 650 figure the other post mentioned. If she's firm that high it's kind of a hard pass. She hasn't actually given an amount yet despite a few messages. Guess we'll see.

  9. #16883
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretPleasure  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys, I used an old listing for Ele from a while ago. Hopefully this one works, just looking to see if she has improved since reviews of 2025.

    Members. seeking.com/ messages / inbox /4891 a4 ae-8 c68-4368-a155-86165 b92 b32 f.
    I had her over once. Wasn't big on kissing and required protection. I thought she was a nice young lady overall though. Haven't been in a hurry to repeat, but wouldn't be opposed to going at it again. She was at least reasonably energetic in the experience.

  10. #16882

    Ele -- revisit part 3

    Gents.

    Last try re Ele.

    This is what happens when you've been away from here for a long time.

    Maybe its a sign.

    Below is the link that opens Ele's page for me successfully:

    Members. seeking.com/ member / ac6 f493 d-49 be-4095-9 fe1-efeb5 ed0 a61 a.

    The previous post about all this has a picture of her profile with same link.

  11. #16881
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretPleasure  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys, I used an old listing for Ele from a while ago. Hopefully this one works, just looking to see if she has improved since reviews of 2025.

    Members. seeking.com/ messages / inbox /4891 a4 ae-8 c68-4368-a155-86165 b92 b32 f.
    The new link you gave is a link to your mesaages and not the profile.

  12. #16880

    OOOOPS. Ele Revisited. Wrong profile number

    Sorry guys, I used an old listing for Ele from a while ago. Hopefully this one works, just looking to see if she has improved since reviews of 2025.

    Members. seeking.com/ messages / inbox /4891 a4 ae-8 c68-4368-a155-86165 b92 b32 f.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 copy.jpg‎  

  13. #16879
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretPleasure  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I'm in Chicago for a week in the near future, and Ele seems like the blonde next door I like, however in 2025 there were less than flattering reviews here. Has anyone got an update for 2026 indicating things have changed or stayed the same?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

    Thanks in advance, SP.
    Profile not available (even after a bunch of refreshes of the page).

  14. #16878

    Price for value

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingItNow  [View Original Post]
    I reached out rules don't seem too crazy to me. She basically just said protection the first time and she wanted test results for uncovered oral and no greek. If I can get her to the lower part of the range mentioned in the other post I'll probably check it out.
    First time, she said 800, second time 900. That's why I call her GPS. Rules should be proportional to offer that's why I call them excessive.

  15. #16877

    Ele -- any revisits

    Gentlemen,

    I'm in Chicago for a week in the near future, and Ele seems like the blonde next door I like, however in 2025 there were less than flattering reviews here. Has anyone got an update for 2026 indicating things have changed or stayed the same?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

    Thanks in advance, SP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape