Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1812

    Carol Assistant

    Anyone know the story as to what happened to Carol Assistant? They sent an email last week citing a short term suspension of business.

    Easy to work with service. But the message is alarming.

  2. #1811

    Background and face search recommendations?

    I'm looking for recommendations for face recognition searches and general background search sites. I've been using lenso. Ai for face searches and spokeo for phone and email searches. They've both prevented a few bad dates, but was wondering if there are better ones out there.

  3. #1810

    So what

    Quote Originally Posted by Sciwhey  [View Original Post]
    If you didn't catch on there's a screenshot in the streetwalker forum with the first 6 digits.
    Don't care for Grace. Way over rated with bad hygiene!

  4. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Sciwhey  [View Original Post]
    I thought Grace on the KA had an ad or might be someone else. Her number ended in 2335.
    If you didn't catch on there's a screenshot in the streetwalker forum with the first 6 digits.

  5. #1808

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGrope  [View Original Post]
    I know of a couple members and myself that would be very appreciative of contacting Grace. Back in the day senior members traded numbers once the provider said it was OK. I've just lost my Utr groove since I got AMP lazy. Countless gorgeous providers and a room to misbehave in safely is kind of addictive. Shower and oil massages after too! Grace could navigate nicely with clients that play on that level. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong.
    I thought Grace on the KA had an ad or might be someone else. Her number ended in 2335.

  6. #1807

    Utr Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGrope  [View Original Post]
    I know of a couple members and myself that would be very appreciative of contacting Grace. Back in the day senior members traded numbers once the provider said it was OK. I've just lost my Utr groove since I got AMP lazy. Countless gorgeous providers and a room to misbehave in safely is kind of addictive. Shower and oil massages after too! Grace could navigate nicely with clients that play on that level. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong.
    Little by little those of us who aren't over in the SW thread we find better talent exchanging info. Any member with some legit posting history that wants to trade intel dm me. I haven't gotten Grace's number yet but there are utrs all over the area and there is no need to drive around Kensington to find talent. No need to reply here. Just DM me if you'd like to start trading contacts once the provider has said they'd like to be introduced.

  7. #1806

    Grace Utr

    I know of a couple members and myself that would be very appreciative of contacting Grace. Back in the day senior members traded numbers once the provider said it was OK. I've just lost my Utr groove since I got AMP lazy. Countless gorgeous providers and a room to misbehave in safely is kind of addictive. Shower and oil massages after too! Grace could navigate nicely with clients that play on that level. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

  8. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a 3rd for my gf and myself no guy on guy just you and her and must be comfortable with me joining or looking for couple for swap.
    I may be interested. Unsurprisingly your inbox is full! PM me back if you're still looking.

    I was a single guy in the swing scene for a long time, so I know how to handle myself around couples and MFM threesomes. I am completely straight and not interested in anything with you, but I know how to help you please her without us getting in each other's way.

    I'm good looking, clean, clean cut and well-spoken. Hope to hear back!

  9. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a 3rd for my gf and myself no guy on guy just you and her and must be comfortable with me joining or looking for couple for swap.
    Show us what she looks like.

  10. #1803

    3 some

    Looking for a 3rd for my gf and myself no guy on guy just you and her and must be comfortable with me joining or looking for couple for swap.

  11. #1802

    Epm

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation77  [View Original Post]
    I have never gotten EPM to return my texts. Anyone have a way in or referral?
    While I'm not a member, I've seen numerous posts on other forums, that EPM isn't currently taking new members. Good luck though, a lot of people looking for access.

  12. #1801

    EPM referral

    I have never gotten EPM to return my texts. Anyone have a way in or referral?

  13. #1800

    My bad

    Looks like tracfone has a smart phone service and non smart phone service.

    I've had both in the past but now a days I feel like texting apps are better option for me.

    But that walmart associate was correct. You got to match the plan to the phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    I went to our local Walmart to buy this phone and a prepaid card described below. However, the Walmart sale associate told me that I cannot use that card with a smartphone, like the Moto G that you mentioned. She said that the card you mentioned is only for basic phones, not smartphones. Then she suggested to use a card like this one instead.

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tracfone-...=0&athena=true

    I don't think the sale associate knows very well these details, but I would like to double check that I can easily activate the phone with the card you mentioned, and discard the info provided by the sale associate.

  14. #1799

    Testing

    I'm testing if I can reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    I went to our local Walmart to buy this phone and a prepaid card described below. However, the Walmart sale associate told me that I cannot use that card with a smartphone, like the Moto G that you mentioned. She said that the card you mentioned is only for basic phones, not smartphones. Then she suggested to use a card like this one instead.

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tracfone-...=0&athena=true

    I don't think the sale associate knows very well these details, but I would like to double check that I can easily activate the phone with the card you mentioned, and discard the info provided by the sale associate.

  15. #1798
    I went to our local Walmart to buy this phone and a prepaid card described below. However, the Walmart sale associate told me that I cannot use that card with a smartphone, like the Moto G that you mentioned. She said that the card you mentioned is only for basic phones, not smartphones. Then she suggested to use a card like this one instead.

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tracfone-...=0&athena=true

    I don't think the sale associate knows very well these details, but I would like to double check that I can easily activate the phone with the card you mentioned, and discard the info provided by the sale associate.

    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Hey boomer.

    Rule number 1 on mongering. Don't use your real number for anything.

    If you are just looking for a cheap burner phone, you can buy this:

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/TF-MOTORO...0&from=/search

    And pay as you go for the phone service:

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tracfone-...0&from=/search

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape