Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1782

    Jazmine is decessed

    I'm surprised no one else posted, but the goat throat jasmine has passed mid January. Apparently something bad happened and she fell into a coma which no could pay for so they pulled the plug. Shame because I wanted to do greek with her one last time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1740631598458.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1740631703169.jpg‎  

  2. #1781

    Here's a pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    Did Gretchen also go by "GG" ? Anyone got a pic? Discrition? She texted me a few months ago from the hospital in for an infection. She died?
    Here's a pic. She died Sept. 2024. I posted a link to the obituary but admin blocked it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66df7c55bb306.jpg‎  

  3. #1780

    Same Gretchen?

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Bridgette died? I didn't know that. Really beautiful. Saw her a bunch when she was out in the 'burbs a few years ago with Nicole and her BF. Last I heard of her was on here, both sightings of her out and about and the comments that she was mostly with SDs.

    I know Nicole's BF died a year+ back but Nicole died as well? The one who was getting tons of back and forth comments on here, dyed her hair all crazy colors? Little spinner?

    If so, I think that brings my count to 5 women I've seen in the last few years who have died (Mollie, Allie, Stacey in DE, Bridgette and Nicole).
    Did Gretchen also go by "GG" ? Anyone got a pic? Discrition? She texted me a few months ago from the hospital in for an infection. She died?

  4. #1779
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Sadly passed away. The entire crew that came out from that area are now gone. Including the most recent "Allie" & "Nicole".
    Which Allie and Nicole?

    I'm guessing Allie is the Ali tiny tot with one arm. The one that came on here pretending to be a dude to post positive posts about herself?

    Is the Nicole is the short spinner:

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Nikki you are talking about?
    Or this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...f/756697049934

  5. #1778

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Sadly passed away. The entire crew that came out from that area are now gone. Including the most recent "Allie" & "Nicole".
    Bridgette died? I didn't know that. Really beautiful. Saw her a bunch when she was out in the 'burbs a few years ago with Nicole and her BF. Last I heard of her was on here, both sightings of her out and about and the comments that she was mostly with SDs.

    I know Nicole's BF died a year+ back but Nicole died as well? The one who was getting tons of back and forth comments on here, dyed her hair all crazy colors? Little spinner?

    If so, I think that brings my count to 5 women I've seen in the last few years who have died (Mollie, Allie, Stacey in DE, Bridgette and Nicole).

  6. #1777

    So sad

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Sadly passed away. The entire crew that came out from that area are now gone. Including the most recent "Allie" & "Nicole".
    So sad. I used to see her a bunch of times before she started exclusively being with sugar daddies. I tried to get her to get clean a bunch of times but she knew she was going to die because of her addiction.

    She really had zero self control.

  7. #1776
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGrope  [View Original Post]
    I was just reminded of her. I know she was all sugar daddy hooked up for years now but once in a while I'd run into her and catch up (speak) when she was running her errands in Kenso. Has anyone seen or heard from her. Those who know her know she was one of the prettiest to ever pass through this awful place. Thanks in advance.
    Sadly passed away. The entire crew that came out from that area are now gone. Including the most recent "Allie" & "Nicole".

  8. #1775

    Gretchen / Bridget

    I was just reminded of her. I know she was all sugar daddy hooked up for years now but once in a while I'd run into her and catch up (speak) when she was running her errands in Kenso. Has anyone seen or heard from her. Those who know her know she was one of the prettiest to ever pass through this awful place. Thanks in advance.

  9. #1774
    Does anyone know if this is legitimate, or if there is more to be had?

    https://www.earthtouchwellness.com/

    Mackenzie.

    MeadowMackenzie On cuddle comfort

  10. #1773

    Overkill

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    The next step is telling you that you can't comment other people's posts.

    A2

  11. #1772
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    No argument.

    But practicing good personal security in this hobby requires a lot of vigilance. It doesn't stop with how you communicate, it continues through your trip to / from your date, and during the date itself.

    Belt-and-suspenders is only overkill until the belt or the suspenders break.

    Getting into the mindset of watching your six at all costs will pay dividends elsewhere in your experience.
    Truth. The only way that any amount of cautiousness becomes second nature is to practice it. Let your guard down once and get bit, you will blame yourself forever.

    I recently had an ugly situation with a providers jealous crazy friends, who found my name and info from a single email sent from my personal email. The step when sending a picture or video where you select what email to send it from. I fucked up and let it use the default email. And it bit me in the ass hard, and it was a PITA to get under control.

  12. #1771
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these tips are pretty overkill.
    No argument.

    But practicing good personal security in this hobby requires a lot of vigilance. It doesn't stop with how you communicate, it continues through your trip to / from your date, and during the date itself.

    Belt-and-suspenders is only overkill until the belt or the suspenders break.

    Getting into the mindset of watching your six at all costs will pay dividends elsewhere in your experience.

  13. #1770
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDude  [View Original Post]
    So that means it already has a sim card in it? And I don't need Wi-Fi? It's just for mongering.
    If you buy a burner phone, it will have its own sim card and you can just treat it as an independent phone.

    The burner phone would also be able to login to a wifi network. Some poor people just have burner phones without paying for a phone plan and use a text app + wifi to communicate with people.

  14. #1769

    Burner phone

    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDude  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly why I need it. So the number can't be used to find my address. That happened to me once and I got scary threats from some lowlife pimp. If I get a Walmart tracphone do I need to buy a sim card for it? Do you need Wi-Fi? No idea how this shit works.
    Hey boomer.

    Rule number 1 on mongering. Don't use your real number for anything.

    If you are just looking for a cheap burner phone, you can buy this:

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/TF-MOTORO...0&from=/search

    And pay as you go for the phone service:

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tracfone-...0&from=/search

    They give these types of phones out for free to poor people. They used to call it "Obama phones". Not sure what the street word for it is now.

    I had a flip phone burner phone for a while but accidentally put it through the wash. Paid a few more bucks for a "smart" phone burner phone.

    Jordan's ex bf still posts fake ads. Gets your number from it and tries to extort you or send you on wild goose chases. If you he got you and you want revenge, I got some info that could help. If you are interested, feel free to send me a message.

  15. #1768
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    When I first started out, I bought a burner phone. Tracfone. You can get it at Walmart for a reasonable price. You pay as you go. I only used it to text. You can just use it like a second phone. It has it's own real phone number.
    Later on, I just moved to using text apps on my main phone. I have several text apps on there with several different numbers. Works well for my current needs. Haven't had any problems.

    A lot of these tips are pretty overkill. If you are just planning to do regular mongering, you probably won't need to do any of these. If you are planning to be the next gilgo beach killer or luigi mangione and have the FBI, then that is another story. But if that was the case, you probably need to do a lot more crazy things to hide your tracks.
    So that means it already has a sim card in it? And I don't need Wi-Fi? It's just for mongering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape