Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 59510
-
05-25-26 22:52 #58835Senior Member

Posts: 84Question
Do you guys know if they ever off bare? BBBJ or BBFS?
Is this rare, or is it possible? Is it something you work your way too or ask for.
See my previous post for 7.
But to add more, I'm younger so I do just want the nut. The escorts can be hard to get to and most are high on drugs.
The AMP is definitely safer and more convenient. But the cost is kinda like almost might as well go agency / high scale girl.
-
05-25-26 22:48 #58834Senior Member

Posts: 84First time - 7 healing
Hi guys went and did my first visit at a AMP, chose 7 since mint was closed today.
Told them it was my first time. So I didn't get to pick a girl, I think they were feeling me out. She said "we don't do that here".
Got Alma? She's 37, Chinese. To me she was cute, and got the job done. But would love to see all options.
Massage was actually good especially for what I thought. 8/10 (for what it is).
Did house 80. And got away with L3 for 120 so OTD 200.
Again I keep saying I'm new so probably how I got away with lower price.
This is probabaly be a when I actually need a massage I visit type thing and will probably opt for HJ / L1 going forward. I'm thinking of trying L3 at MINT.
I'd anyone was more details PM me.
-
05-25-26 19:21 #58833Senior Member

Posts: 27Couples Massage
Wife and I are coming down to go to Trapeze Club. Any suggestion on a place we can go to together and both leave happy? She prefers a man to give her the massage.
-
05-25-26 18:48 #58832Senior Member

Posts: 120Been on and off, at times, at 7. 80 House these days, 160+ L3.
Always have Mamasan show me all what's available.
Was interested in Mint. But won't partake at that price.
For $330 I can get 1 h w / Korean agency. Awesome, stunning gal, no doubt.
Most any girl LKATL or OMG will fit the bill.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 18:03 #58831Senior Member

Posts: 194Spot On
Yes, Older, but glad you think it was good. I don't really know.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:25 #58830Senior Member

Posts: 346Spot on
With a great massage and not rushed, I think you were on the money. Plus if I remember correctly your an older guy so it probably took a min or two.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a good day! Rushed and poor massage and I'm looking at. 4 plus house.
-
05-25-26 16:10 #58829Senior Member

Posts: 194Is 130 OTD? Was it right?
I did a L1 today in Duluth. No touch but a slow great end of happiness along with a great massage, no interruptions and the full hour. . 7 +. 6. Was that too much or too little?
-
05-25-26 10:49 #58828Senior Member

Posts: 346Agency /7
Last experience at 7 was 240 OTD. RiverRat had the same intel so I'm hoping its still staying there. I have to be honest seeing some of the threads for Apartments and seeing photos scares the hell out of me for the quality. Yes some asian photos are solid but just seem sketchy. If you do a little homework agency is very solid with top notch talent. Maybe 1 in 5 experiences is a below average, usually its a great connection with a provider that loves her job. (all the difference in the world) 7 is a solid choice especially if you know who to ask for. Mint was the tops at 180-240 OTD but at 280 it just pushed me to agency every time, just doesn't compare to agency SS / Alph options- PM me on those, those areas have become dry IMO.
Originally Posted by DosenJager
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 09:10 #58827Senior Member

Posts: 847
Thank you!
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 09:04 #58826Senior Member

Posts: 34Asian Hoflation
The apartment girls if you choose well, for $200 is an equal experience, and less exposure than a commercial location. $240 at 7 H is about the limit and the girl has to be exceptional. 80/160 is too much for a jack shack, I too would turn to the agencies at $300 and expect a premium girl, but are you really getting that? Tell me as idk. I'm not going into the old rag about some guys paying too much but they are. It's why I apartment over 7th. The challenge until recently was all the Asians apartments were NE side, and the NW side Asians were hotel based, older and lower quality, but this may be changing for the good with some new commercial options. North central ATL (SSgs, Alph.) outside the perimeter area was a roll of the dice and I have has great and laughably bad experiences there.
Originally Posted by Atlvoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 08:33 #58825Senior Member

Posts: 81Mint lineup
Mint has 3 new girls as of last week, 4 total. New girls: Paris, Skye, Jenny / Jennie, and Yo-Yo (not new).
Yo-Yo continues to be my ATF there. I've seen her the most out of any lineup and it's always a fun time. She's definitely the youngest there, either late 20's or early 30's. As far as the new girls, they haven't tried Jenny yet, but she was very cute (maybe late 30's / early 40's) and had a nice body from what I could see when leaving. Paris was fun, TS was a treat, and she let me get way more handsy during the massage. Skye was my least favorite of the bunch best. She's on the older side but aims to please. I just didn't connect. The massage was okay. The best part is that she did do kissing, which isn't always a given here. Overall, the lineup is good. Has anyone seen Jenny? Is she worth the visit?
-
05-25-26 06:51 #58824Senior Member

Posts: 3467 Healing
Yes its in Cartersville, right off HWY 75.
Originally Posted by BFootball3
[View Original Post]
They have a table shower, I recommend starting there, that will break the ice.
Pretty much every time I've gone they have a mamsan that will get you situated. Don't be shy asking about a girl that catches your eye, or explain what type you like, if you don't see anyone.
No idea what the rotation is right now. Usually 7 info pops up on the NW GA thread.
-
05-24-26 23:17 #58823Senior Member

Posts: 847 healing
Also is 7 healing technically in cartersville? Or is there another one.
Is there anything I should expect for first visit?
MINT is closed on Memorial Day the lady said when I called.
-
05-24-26 22:37 #58822Senior Member

Posts: 84New to massage side
Hi new to the AMP Side of things usually a independent guy.
Any tips? I guess based on what I read. MINT is the best and then 7, cherry, LAN, Aura?
Any advice is appreciated, and I'm up for trying new places and reporting back if anyone has suggested!
-
05-24-26 15:49 #58821Senior Member

Posts: 37Funny
Great report. Thanks for the recon.
.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




