Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 60900
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60255

    7

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Yes its in Cartersville, right off HWY 75.

    They have a table shower, I recommend starting there, that will break the ice.

    Pretty much every time I've gone they have a mamsan that will get you situated. Don't be shy asking about a girl that catches your eye, or explain what type you like, if you don't see anyone.

    No idea what the rotation is right now. Usually 7 info pops up on the NW GA thread.
    Thank you!

  2. #60254

    Asian Hoflation

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlvoy  [View Original Post]
    Lately everyone has been 80 house + $$ for L3. Honestly, the fun was leaving a decent tip $. 60 and working the session to where it could. But the fact I spend more time haggling it's such a turn off that I'd rather pay a few extra to just go full agency.
    The apartment girls if you choose well, for $200 is an equal experience, and less exposure than a commercial location. $240 at 7 H is about the limit and the girl has to be exceptional. 80/160 is too much for a jack shack, I too would turn to the agencies at $300 and expect a premium girl, but are you really getting that? Tell me as idk. I'm not going into the old rag about some guys paying too much but they are. It's why I apartment over 7th. The challenge until recently was all the Asians apartments were NE side, and the NW side Asians were hotel based, older and lower quality, but this may be changing for the good with some new commercial options. North central ATL (SSgs, Alph.) outside the perimeter area was a roll of the dice and I have has great and laughably bad experiences there.

  3. #60253

    Mint lineup

    Mint has 3 new girls as of last week, 4 total. New girls: Paris, Skye, Jenny / Jennie, and Yo-Yo (not new).

    Yo-Yo continues to be my ATF there. I've seen her the most out of any lineup and it's always a fun time. She's definitely the youngest there, either late 20's or early 30's. As far as the new girls, they haven't tried Jenny yet, but she was very cute (maybe late 30's / early 40's) and had a nice body from what I could see when leaving. Paris was fun, TS was a treat, and she let me get way more handsy during the massage. Skye was my least favorite of the bunch best. She's on the older side but aims to please. I just didn't connect. The massage was okay. The best part is that she did do kissing, which isn't always a given here. Overall, the lineup is good. Has anyone seen Jenny? Is she worth the visit?

  4. #60252

    7 Healing

    Quote Originally Posted by BFootball3  [View Original Post]
    Also is 7 healing technically in cartersville? Or is there another one.

    Is there anything I should expect for first visit?

    MINT is closed on Memorial Day the lady said when I called.
    Yes its in Cartersville, right off HWY 75.

    They have a table shower, I recommend starting there, that will break the ice.

    Pretty much every time I've gone they have a mamsan that will get you situated. Don't be shy asking about a girl that catches your eye, or explain what type you like, if you don't see anyone.

    No idea what the rotation is right now. Usually 7 info pops up on the NW GA thread.

  5. #60251

    7 healing

    Also is 7 healing technically in cartersville? Or is there another one.

    Is there anything I should expect for first visit?

    MINT is closed on Memorial Day the lady said when I called.

  6. #60250

    New to massage side

    Hi new to the AMP Side of things usually a independent guy.

    Any tips? I guess based on what I read. MINT is the best and then 7, cherry, LAN, Aura?

    Any advice is appreciated, and I'm up for trying new places and reporting back if anyone has suggested!

  7. #60249

    Funny

    Great report. Thanks for the recon.

    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMan69  [View Original Post]
    Passed by glory massage in Duluth. Decided to do some recon. Had not seen it before and the name tracked with a good time.

    Lots of red flags right off the jump. Too nice for a camp. Music and whole vibe screamed legit.

    But. Really cute Asian Girl pops out in full spandex. Very flirty. Rubbed my shoulder and patted my behind walking into the room. What the hell. Went to the room.
    .

  8. #60248

    Ill take my stripped version

    Most I pay OTD is 170, and with that I get FIV. L1.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Its 2 now, was 160. Thats on top of 80 house, so 280 out the door.

  9. #60247

    Not at 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlvoy  [View Original Post]
    Lately everyone has been 80 house + $$ for L3. Honestly, the fun was leaving a decent tip $. 60 and working the session to where it could. But the fact I spend more time haggling it's such a turn off that I'd rather pay a few extra to just go full agency.
    Still 160 last I went a couple. Three weeks ago.

  10. #60246

    Funny or stupid depending on your interpretation.

    Passed by glory massage in Duluth. Decided to do some recon. Had not seen it before and the name tracked with a good time.

    Lots of red flags right off the jump. Too nice for a camp. Music and whole vibe screamed legit.

    But. Really cute Asian Girl pops out in full spandex. Very flirty. Rubbed my shoulder and patted my behind walking into the room. What the hell. Went to the room.

    More red flags, the massage table was too nice for a Camp.

    She says to take off and put drape over. I never do that and I've very seldom had anyone say anything.

    So I lay down and wait. Some old woman in medical scrubs walks in and starts screaming. She slams the door and the girl comes back in with her hands o er her eyes. She tells me to cover up. I'm like, yeah, I'm out of here.

    She asked what was the matter and I said that I was leaving after that display.

    I know, stupid. But it is scarce out there right now and we trying a little recon.

  11. #60245

    Apple spa Conley

    Read through and saw that this place was closed but came across this review.

    https://a*********.net/index.php?thr...le-amy.382258/

    Still open? Do love me some older Thai woman.

  12. #60244

    Clearing up a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Is this 160 or 2, is that with house, or is house more?
    Its 2 now, was 160. Thats on top of 80 house, so 280 out the door.

  13. #60243
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Is this 160 or 2, is that with house, or is house more?
    Lately everyone has been 80 house + $$ for L3. Honestly, the fun was leaving a decent tip $. 60 and working the session to where it could. But the fact I spend more time haggling it's such a turn off that I'd rather pay a few extra to just go full agency.

  14. #60242

    What is Haggle Out the door?

    Is this 160 or 2, is that with house, or is house more?

  15. #60241

    Haggling!

    Quote Originally Posted by UseEmeNot  [View Original Post]
    I believe he said 160 from reading.

    I visited mint recently and I had a similar experience. The chick was smoking hot and fit with a very nice ass. We spent so much time negotiating because I laughed at the price of 160 not being enough. She had a funny attitude "baby this is not enough" about it but she accepted 2 after.
    The worst thing is the haggling. Totally ruins the experience. Just read ATLvoy's post and the same thing, to much haggling. Mint has been 160 and the last visit was told 2, no thank you. I use to go in to Mint and after the massage was over hand over my tip and it wasnt even counted. I brought this up a few weeks back about guys going in and just handing over whatever and how its causing this increase. Yes everything is getting expensive but we where at a fair number already. This has pushed agency as the go to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape