Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 60897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60252

    7 Healing

    Quote Originally Posted by BFootball3  [View Original Post]
    Also is 7 healing technically in cartersville? Or is there another one.

    Is there anything I should expect for first visit?

    MINT is closed on Memorial Day the lady said when I called.
    Yes its in Cartersville, right off HWY 75.

    They have a table shower, I recommend starting there, that will break the ice.

    Pretty much every time I've gone they have a mamsan that will get you situated. Don't be shy asking about a girl that catches your eye, or explain what type you like, if you don't see anyone.

    No idea what the rotation is right now. Usually 7 info pops up on the NW GA thread.

  2. #60251

    7 healing

    Also is 7 healing technically in cartersville? Or is there another one.

    Is there anything I should expect for first visit?

    MINT is closed on Memorial Day the lady said when I called.

  3. #60250

    New to massage side

    Hi new to the AMP Side of things usually a independent guy.

    Any tips? I guess based on what I read. MINT is the best and then 7, cherry, LAN, Aura?

    Any advice is appreciated, and I'm up for trying new places and reporting back if anyone has suggested!

  4. #60249

    Funny

    Great report. Thanks for the recon.

    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMan69  [View Original Post]
    Passed by glory massage in Duluth. Decided to do some recon. Had not seen it before and the name tracked with a good time.

    Lots of red flags right off the jump. Too nice for a camp. Music and whole vibe screamed legit.

    But. Really cute Asian Girl pops out in full spandex. Very flirty. Rubbed my shoulder and patted my behind walking into the room. What the hell. Went to the room.
    .

  5. #60248

    Ill take my stripped version

    Most I pay OTD is 170, and with that I get FIV. L1.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Its 2 now, was 160. Thats on top of 80 house, so 280 out the door.

  6. #60247

    Not at 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlvoy  [View Original Post]
    Lately everyone has been 80 house + $$ for L3. Honestly, the fun was leaving a decent tip $. 60 and working the session to where it could. But the fact I spend more time haggling it's such a turn off that I'd rather pay a few extra to just go full agency.
    Still 160 last I went a couple. Three weeks ago.

  7. #60246

    Funny or stupid depending on your interpretation.

    Passed by glory massage in Duluth. Decided to do some recon. Had not seen it before and the name tracked with a good time.

    Lots of red flags right off the jump. Too nice for a camp. Music and whole vibe screamed legit.

    But. Really cute Asian Girl pops out in full spandex. Very flirty. Rubbed my shoulder and patted my behind walking into the room. What the hell. Went to the room.

    More red flags, the massage table was too nice for a Camp.

    She says to take off and put drape over. I never do that and I've very seldom had anyone say anything.

    So I lay down and wait. Some old woman in medical scrubs walks in and starts screaming. She slams the door and the girl comes back in with her hands o er her eyes. She tells me to cover up. I'm like, yeah, I'm out of here.

    She asked what was the matter and I said that I was leaving after that display.

    I know, stupid. But it is scarce out there right now and we trying a little recon.

  8. #60245

    Apple spa Conley

    Read through and saw that this place was closed but came across this review.

    https://a*********.net/index.php?thr...le-amy.382258/

    Still open? Do love me some older Thai woman.

  9. #60244

    Clearing up a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Is this 160 or 2, is that with house, or is house more?
    Its 2 now, was 160. Thats on top of 80 house, so 280 out the door.

  10. #60243
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Is this 160 or 2, is that with house, or is house more?
    Lately everyone has been 80 house + $$ for L3. Honestly, the fun was leaving a decent tip $. 60 and working the session to where it could. But the fact I spend more time haggling it's such a turn off that I'd rather pay a few extra to just go full agency.

  11. #60242

    What is Haggle Out the door?

    Is this 160 or 2, is that with house, or is house more?

  12. #60241

    Haggling!

    Quote Originally Posted by UseEmeNot  [View Original Post]
    I believe he said 160 from reading.

    I visited mint recently and I had a similar experience. The chick was smoking hot and fit with a very nice ass. We spent so much time negotiating because I laughed at the price of 160 not being enough. She had a funny attitude "baby this is not enough" about it but she accepted 2 after.
    The worst thing is the haggling. Totally ruins the experience. Just read ATLvoy's post and the same thing, to much haggling. Mint has been 160 and the last visit was told 2, no thank you. I use to go in to Mint and after the massage was over hand over my tip and it wasnt even counted. I brought this up a few weeks back about guys going in and just handing over whatever and how its causing this increase. Yes everything is getting expensive but we where at a fair number already. This has pushed agency as the go to.

  13. #60240

    My mint visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    $60 for a CBJ?
    I believe he said 160 from reading.

    I visited mint recently and I had a similar experience. The chick was smoking hot and fit with a very nice ass. We spent so much time negotiating because I laughed at the price of 160 not being enough. She had a funny attitude "baby this is not enough" about it but she accepted 2 after.

  14. #60239
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    A quick few.

    Duluth.

    Wellbeing. Tableshower.

    Soo relax. Tableshower.

    Aura (prior Daisy) - tableshower.
    I didn't know most of these had a table shower. Are they not offered if you don't ask? Also, last I saw a report on Soo Relax, it was legit.

    Unrelated, but how is availability / cost for L2 at Mint? Or is it one of those cases of not going to an L3 place if not looking for L3?

  15. #60238

    Ivy massage report

    Woman are pretty attractive here.

    I had the unlucky draw of emily, spinner body was open to L3 $$ but you have to provide your own wrapper.

    I ended up going with L1 but I instantly went soft with how much negotiating she did to run my clock. I basically told her to stop and just wash me up. Was insanely turned off by the haggling for L1. $. 60 for L1 is insane lmao.

    Should've just asked for Tanya or Vivian.

    If other senior members have been here, please dm me your experience cause WTF was that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape