Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhammon  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months back for a qv it was 1. 2 l, her comms were good. She's a nice girl at first she wanted to give me a CBJ as I was about to leave she offered the bbj and that's all I wanted anyway. I dropped my pants and sat on her bad and she took off her top and went to work. She has good technique and I finished in under 10 minutes. She rubbed it all over her tits. Only reason I haven't repeated is because of the area she's in, well known apartment complex in Providence. We were alone in the apartment and I didn't feel unsafe but the area isn't the best.
    Chad Brown?

  2. #24344

    STG red flags

    I wanted to share my take on what providers advertising screams like an scam. Here is what I know.

    1. "Are you ready to fuck divorced mom". Who the f cares? What sane provider will share personal info in an escort website? Avoid.

    2. "Text my personal number". Again another useless detail meant to try to lure desperate guys with an illusion of intimacy.

    3. DEPOSIT. Nope. Never ever.

    4. Bad English, the infamous "AM single mom". You're some indian or nigerian idiot trying to scam people. GTFOH.

    5. "I need the money to pay for the hotel". Same principle of deposits. If they get your money already why give you service?

    6. Unless well reviewed and confirm, if it looks too good to be true it probable isn't.

    Hope it helps.

  3. #24343

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Bella in providence? Has anyone seen her and what was your experience? She looks decent and nice and thick. Any safety concerns?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/693497418435
    I saw her a few years back. Pleasant to be with, but I wouldn't park in her neighborhood after dark. Long enough ago that I don't remember any details.

  4. #24342

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Bella in providence? Has anyone seen her and what was your experience? She looks decent and nice and thick. Any safety concerns?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/693497418435
    Saw her a few months back for a qv it was 1. 2 l, her comms were good. She's a nice girl at first she wanted to give me a CBJ as I was about to leave she offered the bbj and that's all I wanted anyway. I dropped my pants and sat on her bad and she took off her top and went to work. She has good technique and I finished in under 10 minutes. She rubbed it all over her tits. Only reason I haven't repeated is because of the area she's in, well known apartment complex in Providence. We were alone in the apartment and I didn't feel unsafe but the area isn't the best.

  5. #24341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    She is advertising now. She meets you at a motel in Johnston, RI, but has you go to the right of the motel check-in. Once you arrive, she comes over and says she needs to pay for the room and asks for the donation. She goes toward the check-in but gets into a white pickup truck and leaves. I should have snapped a photo, but I was stupid. No naive. No gullible. No stupid. So, please watch out for this one.

    By the way, she doesn't look much like the photos. Definitely not as hot.

    Rob.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/673424578738
    Dude, don't ever give them money to pay for their hotel. You better off getting your own room and have her come to you.

  6. #24340

    Has anyone seen this one in Johnston?

    Curious if this one is real. Looks too good to be true imo. Let me know the verdict on her if you've seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...p/532885730562

  7. #24339
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    She is advertising now. She meets you at a motel in Johnston, RI, but has you go to the right of the motel check-in. Once you arrive, she comes over and says she needs to pay for the room and asks for the donation. She goes toward the check-in but gets into a white pickup truck and leaves. I should have snapped a photo, but I was stupid. No naive. No gullible. No stupid. So, please watch out for this one.

    By the way, she doesn't look much like the photos. Definitely not as hot.

    Rob.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/673424578738
    I'm surprised, saw her few months ago in Attleboro at a motel. Expensive and with the hubby watches, but she really good. Even let me take the cover off half way thru.

  8. #24338
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Bella in providence? Has anyone seen her and what was your experience? She looks decent and nice and thick. Any safety concerns?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/693497418435
    Everything's covered, no kissing. I'm a fan of her body too.

  9. #24337
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Getting tired of AMPs figured would give her a try. As reported she is 20-30 lbs heavier than photos, still has great tits, place was clean (don't go if allergic to cats though) menu is wide open. Great BBBJCIM and comms were decent. Bad part is she has a serious drug problem and wants to get clean but can't, the extra weight is a turn off for me and she was so high she couldn't shut up. Nice lady and just felt bad for her and her situation. Won't be going back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/-sunday-morning-special-call-m/476805097069
    I saw her a few weeks ago, that belly was saggin big time, she wouldn't shut up about her boyfriend not fucking her for over a year, didn't realize he was passed out in the room next to us until she said something. Her place was clean at least. She kept going outside to meet her "dealer" so sesh was about two hours but 90% of it was her rambling about getting clean or playing with her cats. After BBFSCIP I left immediately, I could definitely not repeat that nightmare again.

  10. #24336

    Nina

    Searched Nina and nothing came up. She is doing doubles with Jackie. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...a/664223324960

  11. #24335
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT? This lady has never waved to a sit-up bench from 50 feet away.
    Well I ain't planning on going to the gym with her WTF LOL.

  12. #24334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Getting tired of AMPs figured would give her a try. As reported she is 20-30 lbs heavier than photos, still has great tits, place was clean (don't go if allergic to cats though) menu is wide open. Great BBBJCIM and comms were decent. Bad part is she has a serious drug problem and wants to get clean but can't, the extra weight is a turn off for me and she was so high she couldn't shut up. Nice lady and just felt bad for her and her situation. Won't be going back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/-sunday-morning-special-call-m/476805097069
    Fetty and hard.

  13. #24333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickets  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Alexis. Saw her twice already. First time was fantastic. Took directions well and pretty much up for anything. Dogs were kind of annoying. Pics are slightly old but she's not unattractive. Has that thick body with busty tits, slight belly, nothing crazy.

    Second visit was actually very interesting. Tried to get her bright and early but as I pulled up, could see someone else already beat me to the punch as theyre coming out of her residence. Texted her that I had arrived and she asked for more time. Figured she's getting dolled up. Opened the door wrapped in a towel and her hair is wet. She's freshly showered. Showed me to the bedroom. This is where it started to get interesting. After a couple of minutes of a shitty back rub, she started dozing off with my cock in her mouth LOL. I was like Hello? Are you good? Wakes herself up and continues. Dozed off again. So I had her lay down with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and I'm fucking her mouth. She's gagging and pulling me closer. God damn dog comes up and starts rubbing against my leg. After a few minutes, she's out cold. I slap her lightly to wake her up to try to tell her we should reschedule. She tells me nah she's good and to keep going. Asked her 5 times for a rubber and she doesn't answer. She's high as a kite at this point. I've never experienced this before. I positioned myself between her legs with my cock rubbing her clit. Oh my lord. A horrible stench is in the air at this point. She didn't smell so fresh even after rinsing off. The previous guy either left a load in her or something crawled in there and died. Got dressed. Walked around her house. Bird bathed her sink to clean my junk. Opened her fridge to look for a drink. Nothing. Told her to come lock the front door. No response. I left. Not sure what her choice of poison is because I didn't see any track marks. It's too bad. She's a really wonderful gal. Very polite.
    Dude, she's on fetty. Track marks sometimes es aren't obvious, but she probably smokes it off foil.

  14. #24332
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT but maybe.

    Anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...n/618489328891
    TGTBT? This lady has never waved to a sit-up bench from 50 feet away.

  15. #24331
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickets  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Alexis. Saw her twice already. First time was fantastic. Took directions well and pretty much up for anything. Dogs were kind of annoying. Pics are slightly old but she's not unattractive. Has that thick body with busty tits, slight belly, nothing crazy.

    Second visit was actually very interesting. Tried to get her bright and early but as I pulled up, could see someone else already beat me to the punch as theyre coming out of her residence. Texted her that I had arrived and she asked for more time. Figured she's getting dolled up. Opened the door wrapped in a towel and her hair is wet. She's freshly showered. Showed me to the bedroom. This is where it started to get interesting. After a couple of minutes of a shitty back rub, she started dozing off with my cock in her mouth LOL. I was like Hello? Are you good? Wakes herself up and continues. Dozed off again. So I had her lay down with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and I'm fucking her mouth. She's gagging and pulling me closer. God damn dog comes up and starts rubbing against my leg. After a few minutes, she's out cold. I slap her lightly to wake her up to try to tell her we should reschedule. She tells me nah she's good and to keep going. Asked her 5 times for a rubber and she doesn't answer. She's high as a kite at this point. I've never experienced this before. I positioned myself between her legs with my cock rubbing her clit. Oh my lord. A horrible stench is in the air at this point. She didn't smell so fresh even after rinsing off. The previous guy either left a load in her or something crawled in there and died. Got dressed. Walked around her house. Bird bathed her sink to clean my junk. Opened her fridge to look for a drink. Nothing. Told her to come lock the front door. No response. I left. Not sure what her choice of poison is because I didn't see any track marks. It's too bad. She's a really wonderful gal. Very polite.
    Good review, do you have a link to the ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape