Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 13346
-
05-28-26 17:33 #13076Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Another fuckfest in Tampa
Monday.
OK, so I'm going to jump right into it. I'm going to combine everything into one review rather than writing four different reviews.
Monday morning I roll into town from Orlando for a quick meeting. My meeting finished a lot earlier than expected so I immediately fire off a couple messages. Kayla (black girl) she was on a plane and won't be back till that evening, I already have an appointment set up for late that night with Candy, the Vietnamese girl. Anyway I text the boss at 301 Spanish agency and she's says " come over baby" I am 5 minutes away so I head that over. Guys she has asked me to not give out there info at the moment. Sorry! And honestly, I only like to give out quality recommendations and the girls there have not been up to my standards lately. When the hot ones come in town, I will definitely let you guys know and I will throw something online with there contact. Anyway I roll over there and one OK looking girl answers the door, she slim, average cuteness, decent body, her performance lacks a little bit and I think she may be new and I encountered some leg blocking, but as I warmed her up and got her off the first time she relaxed a little bit and allowed me to push those legs up by her chest which gave me access to the things I wanted to do with her. On a good note that girl has an extremely tight kitty. She tapped out after getting off three times. She was fun but not on par with the other hot girls I usually see their. I didn't get my nut on this one so rather than finishing myself off, I hopped in the shower, got dressed and left and made my first day trip over to class act (only been late night) in hopes of finding Dulce.
I walk into class act and there's probably 5-8 girls sitting around, with a couple of them entertaining some guys at the bar. Today, nobody was there to give me the pat down at the door unless that's normal during the dayshift so I walked up to the bar and before I can even tell the hot chick making drinks what I wanted, I see out of the corner of my eye this stunning Latina walking by and she makes eye contact with me and you would think we were actors in a movie playing the role of 2 people falling in love instantly!! LOL. I mean. What!! Another girl is already trying to talk to me as soon as I squeeze in at the bar, but I broke my neck to see this girl walking by me on the other side. I stop her ask her what her name is and she leans in tells me her name is Dulce and kisses me on the cheek. Yep she's mine! I pull her in to me and gave her a little kiss on her neck and she giggles and pulls away and then shows me the goosebumps on her arm. Fuck yeah!! I love when you know how things are going to turn out before they even start so I order my drink, She wants a coconut water and before I even take one sip I point to the back room. She smiles and grabs my hand, I toss a 20 to the bartender for the house fee and off we go. Thanks to all the reviews on her because they are dead on accurate and she's even hotter than you guys describe. As soon as we hit the room we are all over each other, hard-core Makeout session and that girl can kiss. We got all the nice compliments out of the way that build our egos. Wow you're so handsome, such a nice body, you smell really good. I start kissing her neck again and she's going crazy. She starts playing with my dick and drops to her knees and made love to big guy like it was the last dick she was ever going to have. Haha. My back is up against the wall while she's squatting blowing me then I pull her up before I fill her little mouth. I pull her in close and My dick is now in between her legs and she starts grinding on him, standing P2 P, which felt amazing and surprisingly, she was soaked already. We stand there and make out while she's grinding on my dick for a few minutes, she she applies the cover with her mouth, and I go straight to doggy on that beautiful ass of hers! I slow stroke her until I got her right to the edge, then start thrusting deep and hard and I think the entire fucking building heard her even over the music. Haha. Once again those poorly built walls were put to the test and we were shaking the hell out of that room. After a quick cleanup, we talked for at least 30 or 40 minutes back there before she asked if she can sit with me at the bar for a little while which we did for Another 30 minutes or so before I had to leave. She asked me to come back the next day at 3 o'clock (Tuesday) and I did. Tuesday was even better. More of the same but different positions (we were in the jungle room in the very back right corner with the hanging bar from the ceiling that swings) fun stuff! And afterwards she did a lot of translating through the phone with me asking if I'm married or if I have a Girlfriend, she was even showing me all of her sexy pictures and videos in her phone and Really got personal with me in there. Between the room and hanging out by the bar, she spent a good 2 1/2 hours with me on the second day. At one point when it was her turn to dance she pulled me over front row and sat me in the chair and gave me one hell of a show that I'm sure every guy in that building was slightly envious of! She's truly a gorgeous woman with a perfect body, but super nice as well. At one point, we got in a little trouble. The manager called her to the back and when she came back out, she translated through her phone that we are not allowed to do mouth mouth kissing out in the open like that, she giggled again and translated to me that she can't believe She was even doing that with me because she knows better. LOL. On the second day on my way out she holds my hand and walks me to the door and gives me a big hug and another kiss and gives me the sad face that I'm leaving. She even translated through her phone asking me if she could hang out with me that evening at my hotel, but I had already had other plans on my last night there. Stay away from her guys. She's mine now. Haha.
OK later that night (still Monday) I meet up with Candy, the hot little Vietnamese girl at 10:45 in the evening and I don't know much else to say other than if you've read my other reviews on her. It was pretty much the same thing. And it looks like a few of you others have already seen her. She's expensive and likes you up charge but that's some good pussy right there. After I ran her through 50 minutes of whatever I can think of with her I unload several pulsating shots all over her tiny ass and back. She's young, but she's cool and she spent the next hour or more just talking and chilling with me. She also showed me all kinds of sexy shit in her phone and talking about some things that I don't think would be appropriate to discuss on here. LOL. Bad ass chick for sure but at that price point I won't be hitting her up as often as some of the other girls. She does give me some discounts, but she still up there.
Tuesday.
Had a couple early morning meetings at the office then, as I mentioned above I went back to see Dulce. Then had an appointment to see Kayla (black girl) early evening. This girl loves fucking me just as much as I love fucking her and when we are together, it's an all out cum fest for her. For those of you who like squirter Kayla is one of those, not a heavy squirter, but she will soak your dick and you will feel it gushing on you. I learned after being with her a couple times that you will need to double up the towels on the bed or she will soak everything. Her head game is ridiculous and watching those big lips of hers wrap around your meat with the suction that she has will have your dick so hard and fucking hurts. She's about 5 foot seven and weighs 115 pounds and has a tight gripping pussy with some little A cup titties. It's hard to make her orgasm but when you find her spot and figure out what she likes, she's nonstop. After a 20 minute cock worship, she rolls on the rubber I put her at the corner of the bed and had this girl flooding my dick within three minutes. I switch up the angle and bam there she goes again. Here comes the compliments, "damn I love your dick, "your dick feels so good" I believe her this time because the floor and the towels are proof of it. After Kayla squirts for the third time, she pulls off my dick and rolls onto her stomach with her legs hanging off the bed. I take full advantage of this and with only a minute break I ease my way back inside and relentlessly pounded that tiny pussy for the next 35 minutes straight (probably one of my longest doggy style sessions) I don't know how many more times she came over the course of that time, but it felt like every five minutes. I was feeling that warm gushing feeling. And about the 35 minute mark, she collapses on the bed and says I love you, with her eyes still shut. I know she needs a break from that position so I flip her back to standing MISH and worked her for another 10 minutes until I unloaded, probably my biggest load of all times all over her chest, stomach, inner thighs and a few pussy shots. At one point she was even rubbing my load into her kitty playing with herself, which tells me anything is a possibility with this one. After we both did a quick shower and clean up, we were sitting there talking for about an hour and she told me she has not been fucked like that by anyone before and rated my performance a 10 out of 10. Wow!! I didn't even ask her!! LOL. What a great way to end my two days down here in Tampa, but my dick needs a break over the weekend. Then I'll be back to Orlando to do my thing over there.
In Orlando, I'm more of a store guy because there's so many good ones and I am very close to all of them. And while I'm in Tampa, I pretty much only hit independent Private girls but now class act will be on my list since I think Dulce is in love with me now. Haha. We are all some lucky motherfuckers I can tell you that.
And to top everything off, a nice looking blonde MILF asked to sit right next to me at the bar while I was grabbing some sushi at a nearby restaurant so of course I said it was OK. One thing led to Another and she starts telling me that she is separated from her husband a few weeks ago because she caught him cheating. She directly asked me if I wanted to go hang out with her. I had already had a lot of pussy up to that point and I need to still meet the ones I had scheduled already so I had to decline this beauty. This lady was out for revenge! Probably would have been fun.
Sorry such a long review but I figured that would be better than writing four different ones.
-
05-28-26 10:23 #13075Regular Member

Posts: 16Another RH visit
This was a few weeks ago last week of April, but I had forgotten to post. Made a visit soon after opening in the morning.
Typically I go for L1 but finally worked up the courage for more. Greeted by short 40 year old can't remember her name decent body. Went into room and paid the house for 30 min. She asked what I wanted and I said everything. She said $$ 5. I countered with $. 5 and finally landed one $. 8.
She starts with a nice firm massage for the first 5 min then begins teasing the boys. She grabs hold of Jr and starts stroking while I'm still on my stomach. I raise my hips and ass in the air into a very vulnerable doggy style position while she continues to milk me like a cow for another 5 min. I turnover, she grabs cover and slides it on with her mouth. Continues CBJ for a few more seconds then gets on top and starts riding; I am not super big but she did seem like she was in some pain, I didn't get the sense she wanted to be pounded, so I let her do her thing. And finished in the bag.
Body:6/10 Face:5/10 Experience: 6/10.
Will be repeating as this is the only option this side of town and I'm a monger. Also, hoping they will continue to rotate girls in.
-
05-25-26 23:06 #13074Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes.
Originally Posted by Shakes77
[View Original Post]
Yes sir it is.
-
05-25-26 18:44 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 82Happyxxx
I sent a message too!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 18:04 #13072Regular Member

Posts: 22Latina
Does anyone know or can share any Latina parlor or agency that offers something similar to the already known AMP's. Appreciate any intel.
-
05-24-26 21:49 #13071Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289You beat me to it
I don't know near a few minutes ago to let everyone know the same thing, but you already have it up. I can also say she is hot and fun. I told boss lady a year ago that she needed to start something in Tampa. Hopefully this becomes a regular thing but it all depends on how busy they stay.
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 18:49 #13070Regular Member

Posts: 17Of COURSE they drop a surprise Tampa visit on the one weekend I am out of the area in the last 5 months.
Handler, if you're reading this, please come back!! (with a few weekday dates too!
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 17:34 #13069Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Recommendations
I'll be in town looking for recommendations for FS massage parlor. I will be in town a couple days. Willing to travel if the service is good. Thanks!
-
05-24-26 10:56 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 54Candy
Is this the one posting on the other site.
Originally Posted by AzFla01
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 10:35 #13067Regular Member

Posts: 23Good Morning Sir.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I have taken interest in the 301 Latina location. The only place I have tried in this relative area is the Roman Spa on parsons. Would you mind sharing the address?
-
05-24-26 08:19 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 619Heads up
Lisa from the Japanese agency in Orlando is in your neighborhood today. Slim fit small Japanese girl with small Bs, attractive with good English and a wide open menu. They advertise her as young, most girls are advertised as 18-19 and they're more like 24-28, I'd guess Lisa is 33 ish but could pass for 25 easily, very friendly and chatty and as I recall offered a CIM finish at no extra charge. Pricey over all but very hard to find this level of quality with an open menu. You will need to be lightly screened through the booker, I'm a long time client of the agency and all of us regulars in Orlando have had nothing but stellar times with their rotation of girls. Peace out Tampa pervs, SS96.
-
05-24-26 06:50 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 65301
Thank you kind Sir. I have been saving my $ just in case 301 is off the beaten path and good. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 14:02 #13064Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Candy
I have responded to all about candy, but couple messages did not go through.
I will respond with the 301 info when I get a minute. You boys fill my it's soon I clear it. LOL.
-
05-23-26 08:18 #13063Regular Member

Posts: 8Still closed
I drove by yesterday in hopes of a reopening but lights were off and signage on the glass door was scratched off. Third or fourth time closing. Might be the end end of that location.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 16:50 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 38Candy, the VNmese girl
If you wanted her info, let me know. Below is her menu.
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
Hii baby good afternoon, I'm available Tampa / Orlando / other locations incall outcall I'm based in tampa 800 an hour. 1400 for 2 hours would love to see you I also do facetime verify so you can see I'm real gorgerous 20% deposit require to book.
Be safe, AZ.











Reply With Quote




