Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 13344
-
05-25-26 18:44 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 82Happyxxx
I sent a message too!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 18:04 #13073Regular Member

Posts: 22Latina
Does anyone know or can share any Latina parlor or agency that offers something similar to the already known AMP's. Appreciate any intel.
-
05-24-26 21:49 #13072Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289You beat me to it
I don't know near a few minutes ago to let everyone know the same thing, but you already have it up. I can also say she is hot and fun. I told boss lady a year ago that she needed to start something in Tampa. Hopefully this becomes a regular thing but it all depends on how busy they stay.
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 18:49 #13071Regular Member

Posts: 17Of COURSE they drop a surprise Tampa visit on the one weekend I am out of the area in the last 5 months.
Handler, if you're reading this, please come back!! (with a few weekday dates too!
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 17:34 #13070Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Recommendations
I'll be in town looking for recommendations for FS massage parlor. I will be in town a couple days. Willing to travel if the service is good. Thanks!
-
05-24-26 10:56 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 54Candy
Is this the one posting on the other site.
Originally Posted by AzFla01
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 10:35 #13068Regular Member

Posts: 23Good Morning Sir.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I have taken interest in the 301 Latina location. The only place I have tried in this relative area is the Roman Spa on parsons. Would you mind sharing the address?
-
05-24-26 08:19 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 619Heads up
Lisa from the Japanese agency in Orlando is in your neighborhood today. Slim fit small Japanese girl with small Bs, attractive with good English and a wide open menu. They advertise her as young, most girls are advertised as 18-19 and they're more like 24-28, I'd guess Lisa is 33 ish but could pass for 25 easily, very friendly and chatty and as I recall offered a CIM finish at no extra charge. Pricey over all but very hard to find this level of quality with an open menu. You will need to be lightly screened through the booker, I'm a long time client of the agency and all of us regulars in Orlando have had nothing but stellar times with their rotation of girls. Peace out Tampa pervs, SS96.
-
05-24-26 06:50 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 64301
Thank you kind Sir. I have been saving my $ just in case 301 is off the beaten path and good. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 14:02 #13065Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Candy
I have responded to all about candy, but couple messages did not go through.
I will respond with the 301 info when I get a minute. You boys fill my it's soon I clear it. LOL.
-
05-23-26 08:18 #13064Regular Member

Posts: 8Still closed
I drove by yesterday in hopes of a reopening but lights were off and signage on the glass door was scratched off. Third or fourth time closing. Might be the end end of that location.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 16:50 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 38Candy, the VNmese girl
If you wanted her info, let me know. Below is her menu.
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
Hii baby good afternoon, I'm available Tampa / Orlando / other locations incall outcall I'm based in tampa 800 an hour. 1400 for 2 hours would love to see you I also do facetime verify so you can see I'm real gorgerous 20% deposit require to book.
Be safe, AZ.
-
05-22-26 15:57 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 684Sunflower
Is it still open? I hope it is. They had some really fun ladies there.
Originally Posted by TreyHeadBig
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 14:24 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 64Same Here
Sent requesting info, nada.
Originally Posted by Jjgettingit
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 06:52 #13060Regular Member

Posts: 5Inboxed you
I tried to inbox you a couple of times.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





