Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 890 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 13344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13059

    Sunflower

    Anyone visited Sunflower recently? It used to be lively here.

  2. #13058

    301

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tampa- fuck fest.

    My first visit yesterday (1:00) Monday was to the 301 Latina agency because boss lady sent me the pictures of the girls working that day and I recognized one of them who I assumed I saw at that agency before. When I got there, we both recognize each other and she reminds me that it was in Orlando that I saw her at one of the Spanish agencies there. We had a good time last time and got right down to business immediately which ended about an hour and five minutes later and both of us sweating like crazy and completely exhausted with fluids from both of us all over the bed and floor (girl can cum! This girl was in it for the long haul and that thick Latina ass look perfect doggy, I railed this girl with everything I had finishing her off back to back and eventually pulling off my dick laying face down on the bed to take a quick break. Then she would come back up and start grinding on me as I'm standing at the edge of the bed and I would pound her out until she would need another break and this went on for a good 40 minutes before I put her at the corner of the bed standing mish and beat on that pussy deep and hard until I covered her little kitty with my load while she's rubbing it in. We both took a shower after we laid there for a few minutes and as I'm getting dressed, she asked me. "one more time baby" I'm still really wet!! I politely declined but told her I would come see her again in Orlando next week when she's back over there. Slightly older girl (the best ones in my opinion) but super cool with a banging ass body and can take dick any way you can dish it out. She told me when she gets here on Friday to let her get settled into her apartment and then I can give her information out.

    Later that night (Monday), I was supposed to meet up with this hot ass black girl that I met about a year and a half ago here that I've been meeting regularly whenever I come in town, but another girl (candy) caught my attention this time and man I will tell you right now This is one of the hottest Sexiest girls I have fucked yet. She's young (still in college-20 yrs old) super pretty Vietnamese girl with bright blue eyes (obviously contacts), long slightly wavy black hair, smooth all over, a few tattoos.

    Easily one of the cleanest girls and exceptionally beautiful tiny little pussy that tasted absolutely incredible (and I don't do that too often). She's 4'11", 95 lbs and a nice little ass for her size, flat tummy and tight legs, she's in the gym a few times a week. Super hot girl! We Started on the couch at the hotel, kissing and playing with her under her little skirt and I could feel her panties getting soaked so I pulled them aside and slipped a finger in while kissing on her neck and got her off pretty easy right there, then she leans forward And started sucking on my balls and telling me how good my junk smells and guide big guy into her mouth. She got me so fucking hard I could barely take it. Watching those tiny little hands wrapped around my girth was as hot as it gets! Surprisingly, that little thing starts trying to deep throat me and would go at it until she started choking and coughing up and back at it again and again until I had to stop her. I picked her up and started making out with her, then put her at the edge of the bed For an intense P2P session (her first time doing this and loved it) that had this girl dripping like I've never seen. She loses control two more times right here then I drop down to my knees and bury my face in that pussy and finish her off a couple more times over the next 10 minutes, I was an absolute mess. I pop back up and start rubbing big guy all over her twat again And this time right before she cums I stop and start teasing her a little bit then as she starts trying to grind into me, I grab the cover that was laying right next to the bed and put it on and the squeal This girl made when I first entered her Was so unreal, it almost like a grunt! I bottom out at first thrust, and she tries to squirm away so I start half stroking her to get her warmed up and start trying different angles which would allow me to go full depth on her. And as soon as I started standing above her and dropping big guy in Down stroking her she was going crazy and aggressively started fucking me back until she came so hard she asked me not to touch her for a minute. LOL. These College boys definitely are not dicking her down like this. LOL. I put her in doggy, but she was a little hesitant because of my size so I promise her I will take it easy on her and to trust me. She's actually got some hips on her, but she's very toned and in great shape, so I have my hands wrapped around her little waist and I'm half stroking her here as well and she's reaching underneath playing with herself again, I push one of her legs forward just a little bit which allowed me to start stroking full depth. Eventually I was railing this tiny girl and she's loud and going crazy squealing like the Japanese girls do when you're really going to town on them. Then I hopped up on the bed, put her in doggy and I lean back a little bit on my knees and pulled her back onto me and I used the motion of the bed this time and pounded this girl until I was at the point of no return and then ripped off the rubber and glazed her entire back, shoulders, and hair with my load, felt like I was unloading for 15 seconds straight. Fucking incredible session with a super hot Vietnamese girl. We laid there for a few minutes then she went to the bathroom to clean up and I hear the shower turned on And a couple minutes she invited me in. (obviously I did) light play in the shower then we went back out and sat on the couch and talked for another hour and 15 minutes and then I finally left about 1:15 in the morning. I probably could've stayed there all night. I don't think she was going to ask me to leave. LOL.

    Before heading back to Orlando, I get a text from candy asking if I want to see her again before I leave so I change my plans a little bit and run back over and see her this time for a discounted rate which was really nice (guess she likes the D). We pretty much repeated The session from the night before but even better as she was on one today and more than ready! After we finished our 40 minute plus session we laid there and talked for a little while then a quick shower and started talking again as I was getting dressed. As we're talking, she starts flipping through her phone (sitting next to me on the bed) showing me different sexy outfits that she wears and bikini videos and all kinds of hot shit! She asked, can I sit on your lap while we're talking. Umm. Let me think about it. . OK. Yes fuck it! Get your little sexy ass on my lap. LOL. We start talking about different things as she's sitting on my lap with my hands between her legs and the next thing you know we're at it again and this time ran her through several positions with two or three that she's never tried before. This time finished in the bag with her on top (but the position I had her riding me was me laying on my back with my legs spread and her backing on to me) she came at the same time as me here. She boosts my ego pretty good complementing on the way I serviced her and even told me she would like to book a room in Orlando for a couple days whenever she needs some real dick. Fucking love these girls. ! They definitely know how to get us going. I will get her hear guys and hopefully she will come back often.

    This might mess up my schedule for the day (Tuesday) because I was hoping to get back to Orlando early enough to make a ride over to lavender and play with Joey a little bit (that girl is unreal and very open) boss lady told me if I come over today she has a little surprise for me. I like surprises! But I just realized I promised Mina I would be by to see her so I will hit her first (review to follow then Joey).

    I posted this in Tampa obviously but I'm putting it in Orlando since the blonde Spanish girl will be here as of Friday and the little Vietnamese girl will be here soon as well, although I may want to keep her for myself for a little while and corrupt her as much as I can before you guys start occupying all of her time. Haha. But I will do the right thing and let you know about it when she coming.
    Can you pm me the contact info please. I would like to get in on some of this!

  3. #13057
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabio421  [View Original Post]
    Rubbing alcohol will not burn or irritate your skin if you don't have any open sores or rashes. You might want to get checked out homie.
    I never said it did. What I did post about is how unhelpful the practice is and that it could potentially help the spread of an sti.

  4. #13056
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    All part of the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampaguy37  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report on this place. I've driven by a few times in my travels up that way, and have always been curious. There was a girl that was well reviewed there named Lisa months back, but I missed out.

    Bro, the alcohol double feature is enough to keep me away. I get why they do it, but twice? Thoughts and prayers, yo.
    Yea, at the end of the day I sort of got what I wanted just not the way I wanted it. BBBJ, P2 P, CFS. Truth is I treat them all the same. Take what they give me, pound them into submission, unload and bolt. Its just another day in the spa for me. As far as the alcohol goes it was was the wipe down with the dry hard paper towel that sucked. My tool is pretty durable but the wipe was a little abrasive.

  5. #13055

    Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tampa- fuck fest.

    My first visit yesterday (1:00) Monday was to the 301 Latina agency because boss lady sent me the pictures of the girls working that day and I recognized one of them who I assumed I saw at that agency before. When I got there, we both recognize each other and she reminds me that it was in Orlando that I saw her at one of the Spanish agencies there. We had a good time last time and got right down to business immediately which ended about an hour and five minutes later and both of us sweating like crazy and completely exhausted with fluids from both of us all over the bed and floor (girl can cum! This girl was in it for the long haul and that thick Latina ass look perfect doggy, I railed this girl with everything I had finishing her off back to back and eventually pulling off my dick laying face down on the bed to take a quick break. Then she would come back up and start grinding on me as I'm standing at the edge of the bed and I would pound her out until she would need another break and this went on for a good 40 minutes before I put her at the corner of the bed standing mish and beat on that pussy deep and hard until I covered her little kitty with my load while she's rubbing it in. We both took a shower after we laid there for a few minutes and as I'm getting dressed, she asked me. "one more time baby" I'm still really wet!! I politely declined but told her I would come see her again in Orlando next week when she's back over there. Slightly older girl (the best ones in my opinion) but super cool with a banging ass body and can take dick any way you can dish it out. She told me when she gets here on Friday to let her get settled into her apartment and then I can give her information out.

    Later that night (Monday), I was supposed to meet up with this hot ass black girl that I met about a year and a half ago here that I've been meeting regularly whenever I come in town, but another girl (candy) caught my attention this time and man I will tell you right now This is one of the hottest Sexiest girls I have fucked yet. She's young (still in college-20 yrs old) super pretty Vietnamese girl with bright blue eyes (obviously contacts), long slightly wavy black hair, smooth all over, a few tattoos.

    Easily one of the cleanest girls and exceptionally beautiful tiny little pussy that tasted absolutely incredible (and I don't do that too often). She's 4'11", 95 lbs and a nice little ass for her size, flat tummy and tight legs, she's in the gym a few times a week. Super hot girl! We Started on the couch at the hotel, kissing and playing with her under her little skirt and I could feel her panties getting soaked so I pulled them aside and slipped a finger in while kissing on her neck and got her off pretty easy right there, then she leans forward And started sucking on my balls and telling me how good my junk smells and guide big guy into her mouth. She got me so fucking hard I could barely take it. Watching those tiny little hands wrapped around my girth was as hot as it gets! Surprisingly, that little thing starts trying to deep throat me and would go at it until she started choking and coughing up and back at it again and again until I had to stop her. I picked her up and started making out with her, then put her at the edge of the bed For an intense P2P session (her first time doing this and loved it) that had this girl dripping like I've never seen. She loses control two more times right here then I drop down to my knees and bury my face in that pussy and finish her off a couple more times over the next 10 minutes, I was an absolute mess. I pop back up and start rubbing big guy all over her twat again And this time right before she cums I stop and start teasing her a little bit then as she starts trying to grind into me, I grab the cover that was laying right next to the bed and put it on and the squeal This girl made when I first entered her Was so unreal, it almost like a grunt! I bottom out at first thrust, and she tries to squirm away so I start half stroking her to get her warmed up and start trying different angles which would allow me to go full depth on her. And as soon as I started standing above her and dropping big guy in Down stroking her she was going crazy and aggressively started fucking me back until she came so hard she asked me not to touch her for a minute. LOL. These College boys definitely are not dicking her down like this. LOL. I put her in doggy, but she was a little hesitant because of my size so I promise her I will take it easy on her and to trust me. She's actually got some hips on her, but she's very toned and in great shape, so I have my hands wrapped around her little waist and I'm half stroking her here as well and she's reaching underneath playing with herself again, I push one of her legs forward just a little bit which allowed me to start stroking full depth. Eventually I was railing this tiny girl and she's loud and going crazy squealing like the Japanese girls do when you're really going to town on them. Then I hopped up on the bed, put her in doggy and I lean back a little bit on my knees and pulled her back onto me and I used the motion of the bed this time and pounded this girl until I was at the point of no return and then ripped off the rubber and glazed her entire back, shoulders, and hair with my load, felt like I was unloading for 15 seconds straight. Fucking incredible session with a super hot Vietnamese girl. We laid there for a few minutes then she went to the bathroom to clean up and I hear the shower turned on And a couple minutes she invited me in. (obviously I did) light play in the shower then we went back out and sat on the couch and talked for another hour and 15 minutes and then I finally left about 1:15 in the morning. I probably could've stayed there all night. I don't think she was going to ask me to leave. LOL.

    Before heading back to Orlando, I get a text from candy asking if I want to see her again before I leave so I change my plans a little bit and run back over and see her this time for a discounted rate which was really nice (guess she likes the D). We pretty much repeated The session from the night before but even better as she was on one today and more than ready! After we finished our 40 minute plus session we laid there and talked for a little while then a quick shower and started talking again as I was getting dressed. As we're talking, she starts flipping through her phone (sitting next to me on the bed) showing me different sexy outfits that she wears and bikini videos and all kinds of hot shit! She asked, can I sit on your lap while we're talking. Umm. Let me think about it. . OK. Yes fuck it! Get your little sexy ass on my lap. LOL. We start talking about different things as she's sitting on my lap with my hands between her legs and the next thing you know we're at it again and this time ran her through several positions with two or three that she's never tried before. This time finished in the bag with her on top (but the position I had her riding me was me laying on my back with my legs spread and her backing on to me) she came at the same time as me here. She boosts my ego pretty good complementing on the way I serviced her and even told me she would like to book a room in Orlando for a couple days whenever she needs some real dick. Fucking love these girls. ! They definitely know how to get us going. I will get her hear guys and hopefully she will come back often.

    This might mess up my schedule for the day (Tuesday) because I was hoping to get back to Orlando early enough to make a ride over to lavender and play with Joey a little bit (that girl is unreal and very open) boss lady told me if I come over today she has a little surprise for me. I like surprises! But I just realized I promised Mina I would be by to see her so I will hit her first (review to follow then Joey).

    I posted this in Tampa obviously but I'm putting it in Orlando since the blonde Spanish girl will be here as of Friday and the little Vietnamese girl will be here soon as well, although I may want to keep her for myself for a little while and corrupt her as much as I can before you guys start occupying all of her time. Haha. But I will do the right thing and let you know about it when she coming.
    Whats up man. Would love more info if you could but your inbox is full when I tried to pm.

  6. #13054
    Rubbing alcohol will not burn or irritate your skin if you don't have any open sores or rashes. You might want to get checked out homie.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    I plan on translating to Chinese, printing, and bringing with me next time. We all should.

    Per AI:

    Using isopropyl alcohol on genital areas to prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs / STDs) is dangerous and ineffective. It causes severe irritation, tissue damage, and increases the risk of STI transmission by damaging skin and, if used with protection, weakening condoms. Alcohol is for sanitizing hands, not sensitive genital tissue. Why You Should Not Use Alcohol to Prevent STDs: No Protection: Rubbing alcohol will not kill viruses or bacteria that cause STDs, such as HIV, gonorrhea, or herpes. Skin / Tissue Damage: Alcohol is too harsh for the genital area and can cause burning, irritation, and damage to the urethra and skin, making it easier to contract infections.

  7. #13053

    Totally useless

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    No one should just spray without a heads up. Its almost an assault.
    I plan on translating to Chinese, printing, and bringing with me next time. We all should.

    Per AI:

    Using isopropyl alcohol on genital areas to prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs / STDs) is dangerous and ineffective. It causes severe irritation, tissue damage, and increases the risk of STI transmission by damaging skin and, if used with protection, weakening condoms. Alcohol is for sanitizing hands, not sensitive genital tissue. Why You Should Not Use Alcohol to Prevent STDs: No Protection: Rubbing alcohol will not kill viruses or bacteria that cause STDs, such as HIV, gonorrhea, or herpes. Skin / Tissue Damage: Alcohol is too harsh for the genital area and can cause burning, irritation, and damage to the urethra and skin, making it easier to contract infections.

  8. #13052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    There should some warning given before

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampaguy37  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report on this place. I've driven by a few times in my travels up that way, and have always been curious. There was a girl that was well reviewed there named Lisa months back, but I missed out.

    Bro, the alcohol double feature is enough to keep me away. I get why they do it, but twice? Thoughts and prayers, yo.
    No one should just spray without a heads up. Its almost an assault.

  9. #13051

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    PM me brother, if I try to leave her information on here, admin will usually delete it. Understandably. And I want to be a good boy and play by the rules.
    Shocking to no one, your inbox is full, my friend!

  10. #13050
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what it is. They need to just shut the location down and find another location That's not next to high traffic businesses or doctors offices. Especially if the businesses that are not like a chain business, if it's an individual private owner, they might take it a little more personal if they see 100 men going in and out of the store every day. All of them with a water bottle in hand. Just sayin LOL. Places like Subway or AT&T or Verizon don't give a shit, but if it's a privately owned business by single owner, they are definitely going to cause some trouble.
    Agreed, I've used the backdoor twice, and even then theres dudes out back smoking, and they line cars up parked behind the building for the other commercial businesses in that complex, majority mom and pop restaurants in there too, people can pattern recognize better than others when theyre taking out the garbage and what not, plus its not like it was when it first opened, I haven't returned since even though I'm in that plaza often.

  11. #13049
    Thanks for the report on this place. I've driven by a few times in my travels up that way, and have always been curious. There was a girl that was well reviewed there named Lisa months back, but I missed out.

    Bro, the alcohol double feature is enough to keep me away. I get why they do it, but twice? Thoughts and prayers, yo.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGringo  [View Original Post]
    5'6" 140 lb asian MILF, GND, organic B's, gelatinous hips / ass, shaved.

    Had things to do in the area so I gave Wonderful Spa a shot. Walked in cold and drew Abby, Asked about other girl and got "she busy". OK, lets give this one a try. Maybe she has low self esteem and is eager to please. (not the case). Abby is 5'6" 140 lb asian MILF, GND, organic B's, gelatinous hips / ass, shaved.

    I opted for 45 minutes as I didn't see this going the distance. I throw some porn on the phone, specifically a CTS video. She walks back from depositing house $ and the negotiation begins. I tell I want BBBJ and pointed at the phone and said "that too". I offer 180, she counter with 220, we agree at 200. She breaks out the alcohol bottle and douses my tool and the surrounding area with 10 pumps from the bottle. Paper towel dry (not pleasant) and to my surprise she takes a 2nd pass with the alcohol (6 pumps) FUCK!

    Drops for BBBJ. She is a 1 trick pony in this department.

  12. #13048
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Wonderful Spa. Abby

    5'6" 140 lb asian MILF, GND, organic B's, gelatinous hips / ass, shaved.

    Had things to do in the area so I gave Wonderful Spa a shot. Walked in cold and drew Abby, Asked about other girl and got "she busy". OK, lets give this one a try. Maybe she has low self esteem and is eager to please. (not the case). Abby is 5'6" 140 lb asian MILF, GND, organic B's, gelatinous hips / ass, shaved.

    I opted for 45 minutes as I didn't see this going the distance. I throw some porn on the phone, specifically a CTS video. She walks back from depositing house $ and the negotiation begins. I tell I want BBBJ and pointed at the phone and said "that too". I offer 180, she counter with 220, we agree at 200. She breaks out the alcohol bottle and douses my tool and the surrounding area with 10 pumps from the bottle. Paper towel dry (not pleasant) and to my surprise she takes a 2nd pass with the alcohol (6 pumps) FUCK!

    Drops for BBBJ. She is a 1 trick pony in this department. No DT, no BLS, no hand action, just bobbing 2/3 of my tool. However, she has mastered this one move. Felt great. Few minutes of that and I'm ready for P2 P play. She acted clueless until I showed her the video. She lubed up and parked it in her gap and I did my thing. To my surprise she was enjoying the contact. I was expecting push-back but it was working for us both. That ran it's course so time to park her on the table and do my thing.

    Enter in standing mish, eased it in and start an introductory stroke. She is absorbing the energy so I ramp it up. The next 20 minutes was me banging away while her facial expressions were cycling between pleasure and aggravation. From what I could tell, every time she popped she was thrilled followed by hurry up and finish looks. She eventually tapped out so I told her I would finish and went scorched earth.

    To her credit she had a very tight box that was soaked. It was enough to get me to the finish line. I pulled out and unloaded all over her. Quick cleanup shower and back to the room for my remaining 5 minutes of massage. She was using her translate app to complain about how tired she was from orgasms and how her back hurt form the pounding. She asked me to rub her lower back so I did for a few minutes. That seemed to fix the back pain so I dressed and left.

    It was a recon session and I have no plans to return. Try Cindy if you go!

  13. #13047
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Senior members

    So it looks like I'm getting a lot of messages regarding my last review and since these girls are more private, and not high volume like the stores we go to I'm probably only going to respond to senior members as we don't know who all the regular members are. Hope you understand.

  14. #13046
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Excellent review, thank you! One question, who is the "hot ass black girl" you passed on? Asking for a friend!
    PM me brother, if I try to leave her information on here, admin will usually delete it. Understandably. And I want to be a good boy and play by the rules.

  15. #13045

    Major edit!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tampa- fuck fest.

    Later that night (Monday), I was supposed to meet up with this hot ass black girl that I met about a year and a half ago here that I've been meeting regularly whenever I come in town
    Excellent review, thank you! One question, who is the "hot ass black girl" you passed on? Asking for a friend!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape