Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 365 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 5465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5165

    Relax Spa

    Went to Relax, and got KIKI, I asked her right off the bat to massage me in the nude. Of which she quickly stripped down, while she gave me an okay massage, I played with her kitty a bit. On the flip she asked what I wanted, and I said it all, and boy is she a party! She was super into it, talking about how much she loved my cock. I also had a C-ring on as well. She gave me a good BBBJ, and then got on top of me, while she was doing BBBJ, I did a bit of DATY, and she tasted really good, got into reverse Cowgirl, and while riding she twisted around to cowgirl while riding, it was hot as hell, it sadly set me off, and that was that. Paid $. 60. Highly recommend Kiki, only wish BB was on the table.

  2. #5164
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    I visited Ada too a couple of times but no L2 or L3, and I'm woundering myself if the other girl will do more.

    Please write your review of the other if you pay another visit to Joy, I choose Ada because looks younger.

    Good luck out there.
    Pay another visit to Joy spa this time I asked for YoYo I wanted to try her, but it was also only L1. So yes, confirmed this place is only L1.

    But I enjoyed more Ada massage than YoYo.

    Good luck for every one.

  3. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Every girl there will do FS for $160.
    I meant that she was asking only 150 for FS.

    I was in for L2 only so I gave her 120.

  4. #5162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Asked for Kiki at Relax and was asked to come an hour later. Went there and Ewe greeted me and I asked for Kiki. No issues, Kiki was available.

    It was a very good experience. She would give only half hour because they are busy. . 5 + 1. 2 for L2, she wanted 1. 5 but quickly and gladly accepted my offer with a smile.

    Good table shower with a bit of preview BBBJ, back to the room, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM followed up with a brief massage. Good hard one.

    She tried to upgrade to FS during the act which I was not in for, she did not push much. Looks like she will be OK with 2. 0 total for hh with FS. Just FYI.

    I can repeat Kiki or try Ewe next, she looked good.

    I didn't think they were busy, they just prefer half hour, given a choice. I am good with hh.
    Every girl there will do FS for $160.

  5. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    Driving by old Lux spa on st Charles the other day. See a new sign. "sang and fang? Something like that. New owners? Or has Old BB Wendy just changed the name and still there? Anyone been there yet? I may later just put it curiosity. Let me know and stay safe.
    Same phone number.

  6. #5160

    Relax Kiki

    Asked for Kiki at Relax and was asked to come an hour later. Went there and Ewe greeted me and I asked for Kiki. No issues, Kiki was available.

    It was a very good experience. She would give only half hour because they are busy. . 5 + 1. 2 for L2, she wanted 1. 5 but quickly and gladly accepted my offer with a smile.

    Good table shower with a bit of preview BBBJ, back to the room, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM followed up with a brief massage. Good hard one.

    She tried to upgrade to FS during the act which I was not in for, she did not push much. Looks like she will be OK with 2. 0 total for hh with FS. Just FYI.

    I can repeat Kiki or try Ewe next, she looked good.

    I didn't think they were busy, they just prefer half hour, given a choice. I am good with hh.

  7. #5159

    Lux spa on VP. NEW NAME?

    Driving by old Lux spa on st Charles the other day. See a new sign. "sang and fang? Something like that. New owners? Or has Old BB Wendy just changed the name and still there? Anyone been there yet? I may later just put it curiosity. Let me know and stay safe.

  8. #5158

    Big tits

    Thanks Mike.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    None. There is a lady at Sunny Day (Mt. Prospect) who resembles a latina / filipina MILF (but she's Korean). Her name is Olivia and believe she is still there until mid-June. See my review on her from last year for addt'l details. I believe another monger has a more recent review in the Mt. Prospect thread.

  9. #5157
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Any Latinas at MPs in Lombard / Glen Ellyn?

    Also amongst Lanes / Pure / Crystal / Oki which one has MP with Big titties?
    None. There is a lady at Sunny Day (Mt. Prospect) who resembles a latina / filipina MILF (but she's Korean). Her name is Olivia and believe she is still there until mid-June. See my review on her from last year for addt'l details. I believe another monger has a more recent review in the Mt. Prospect thread.

  10. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Address for relax?
    It's 438 Roosevelt.

  11. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Go see Ewa at Relax.
    Address for relax?

  12. #5154

    Latina MP?

    Any Latinas at MPs in Lombard / Glen Ellyn?

    Also amongst Lanes / Pure / Crystal / Oki which one has MP with Big titties?

  13. #5153

    Era

    Quote Originally Posted by JValdez2021  [View Original Post]
    Evening Gents!

    This is not a report but a request. I am in search for a dam good massage with all the extras L3, that won't break the bank!

    Much abliged!
    Go see Ewa at Relax.

  14. #5152

    In search of

    Evening Gents!

    This is not a report but a request. I am in search for a dam good massage with all the extras L3, that won't break the bank!

    Much abliged!

  15. #5151

    Dt

    I was at DT on Sun. Two old providers. The one I got allowed FIV deep inside but overall an below average for my liking. She put the effort but I did not like the face a body unfortunately. I did not have time to look around at another place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape