Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 27809
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27359

    Luna / Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Remi and Luna have ever done duos together, I think it was just Marie and Luna.

    Marie and Remi used to be friends but Remi told me they had a falling out a while back.
    I wasn't 100% on the duos. I know a couple months ago Luna was offering them and just saying her friend. And I have Remi on insta and she just shared a story the other day from Luna so they are definitely close. So I assumed Remi was the duo partner.

  2. #27358
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Was there an up charge?
    No upcharge, she was very eager to get filled up.

  3. #27357
    Quote Originally Posted by SBwombfiller  [View Original Post]
    She is friends with Remi so makes sense. I think they were doing duos a couple months ago.
    I don't think Remi and Luna have ever done duos together, I think it was just Marie and Luna.

    Marie and Remi used to be friends but Remi told me they had a falling out a while back.

  4. #27356
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Thats Sexytina. Used to be good provider but she's risky now. Been around hobby close to 20 years.
    I remember when her rates were 100/150/220

    How time flies!
    I used to fuck her raw at the Sands. Then she chose up, got tits, had a lightskinned baby.

    Shame.

  5. #27355
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    She will scam you.

    Stay away.
    Thanks, staying away.

  6. #27354
    Its 1 K not $550.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaki  [View Original Post]
    She's hot and 20 years old though. That's so fucking rare for a BB girl here in Seattle that I would gladly pay that. I can't think of anyone else active at the moment here in the PNW who is under 30, above a 8/10, and does BB & greek. But she doesn't do CIP or BB greek sadly. I'll go back to lurking waiting for someone else to fill that void.

  7. #27353
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Thats Sexytina. Used to be good provider but she's risky now. Been around hobby close to 20 years.
    I remember when her rates were 100/150/220

    How time flies!
    She will scam you.

    Stay away.

  8. #27352
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Thats Sexytina. Used to be good provider but she's risky now. Been around hobby close to 20 years.
    I remember when her rates were 100/150/220

    How time flies!

  9. #27351

  10. #27350

    Lunaluvzu

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to book with her the last couple of months, but she's hard to get a hold of. Ended up finally confirming an appointment for yesterday and she ended up completely flaking on me. I reached out again today (I know) and finally got to see her.

    Overall I had a good time- BBBJ was a little bit toothy and Dfk was kind of messy, but she was super energetic and fun, and she let me cip which was really good.

    She's a really good time, but honestly the communication and flakiness reminded me a lot of Remi LOL.
    Was there an up charge?

  11. #27349

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to book with her the last couple of months, but she's hard to get a hold of. Ended up finally confirming an appointment for yesterday and she ended up completely flaking on me. I reached out again today (I know) and finally got to see her.

    Overall I had a good time- BBBJ was a little bit toothy and Dfk was kind of messy, but she was super energetic and fun, and she let me cip which was really good.

    She's a really good time, but honestly the communication and flakiness reminded me a lot of Remi LOL.
    She is friends with Remi so makes sense. I think they were doing duos a couple months ago.

  12. #27348

    Lunaluvzu

    I've been trying to book with her the last couple of months, but she's hard to get a hold of. Ended up finally confirming an appointment for yesterday and she ended up completely flaking on me. I reached out again today (I know) and finally got to see her.

    Overall I had a good time- BBBJ was a little bit toothy and Dfk was kind of messy, but she was super energetic and fun, and she let me cip which was really good.

    She's a really good time, but honestly the communication and flakiness reminded me a lot of Remi LOL.

  13. #27347

    AngelinaCruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    She tours a few times a year and deletes her ads and photos when she's not active.
    Has anyone had success with BBFS with her? We've done break a couple times and BBBJ, but not bare.

  14. #27346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rignall  [View Original Post]
    Does ninabubbles still belong in here? I'm having a big craving for nutting inside a pawg's asshole.
    She's YMMV with Greek.

  15. #27345
    Quote Originally Posted by Rignall  [View Original Post]
    Is AngelinaCruz still active? Saw her mentioned a couple times in this thread but her tna profile has no pictures or ads. Does she live here or was she just touring?
    She tours a few times a year and deletes her ads and photos when she's not active.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape