Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27353
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Thats Sexytina. Used to be good provider but she's risky now. Been around hobby close to 20 years.
    I remember when her rates were 100/150/220

    How time flies!
    She will scam you.

    Stay away.

  2. #27352
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Thats Sexytina. Used to be good provider but she's risky now. Been around hobby close to 20 years.
    I remember when her rates were 100/150/220

    How time flies!

  3. #27351

  4. #27350

    Lunaluvzu

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to book with her the last couple of months, but she's hard to get a hold of. Ended up finally confirming an appointment for yesterday and she ended up completely flaking on me. I reached out again today (I know) and finally got to see her.

    Overall I had a good time- BBBJ was a little bit toothy and Dfk was kind of messy, but she was super energetic and fun, and she let me cip which was really good.

    She's a really good time, but honestly the communication and flakiness reminded me a lot of Remi LOL.
    Was there an up charge?

  5. #27349

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to book with her the last couple of months, but she's hard to get a hold of. Ended up finally confirming an appointment for yesterday and she ended up completely flaking on me. I reached out again today (I know) and finally got to see her.

    Overall I had a good time- BBBJ was a little bit toothy and Dfk was kind of messy, but she was super energetic and fun, and she let me cip which was really good.

    She's a really good time, but honestly the communication and flakiness reminded me a lot of Remi LOL.
    She is friends with Remi so makes sense. I think they were doing duos a couple months ago.

  6. #27348

    Lunaluvzu

    I've been trying to book with her the last couple of months, but she's hard to get a hold of. Ended up finally confirming an appointment for yesterday and she ended up completely flaking on me. I reached out again today (I know) and finally got to see her.

    Overall I had a good time- BBBJ was a little bit toothy and Dfk was kind of messy, but she was super energetic and fun, and she let me cip which was really good.

    She's a really good time, but honestly the communication and flakiness reminded me a lot of Remi LOL.

  7. #27347

    AngelinaCruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    She tours a few times a year and deletes her ads and photos when she's not active.
    Has anyone had success with BBFS with her? We've done break a couple times and BBBJ, but not bare.

  8. #27346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rignall  [View Original Post]
    Does ninabubbles still belong in here? I'm having a big craving for nutting inside a pawg's asshole.
    She's YMMV with Greek.

  9. #27345
    Quote Originally Posted by Rignall  [View Original Post]
    Is AngelinaCruz still active? Saw her mentioned a couple times in this thread but her tna profile has no pictures or ads. Does she live here or was she just touring?
    She tours a few times a year and deletes her ads and photos when she's not active.

  10. #27344
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaki  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ssnoww.671338/#about.

    Anyone know if she belongs here. She does greek according to other ads. If she belongs in here, I'm going to have to drop two hours worth to empty into both her holes.
    My experience was 550/ hh VIP which included BBBJ and BBFS, no cip. No other activities. No daty, no bls, no kissing. Greek was not mentioned. The pictures are a little dated, but she is really attractive. Pics probably 2-3 years old and maybe before a baby. If she has had a kid, she is recovering very well. She did a good job with BBBJ and BBFS, multiple positions. All in all, excellent communication, no bullshit, high price, but attractive and fun. Just very limited menu.

  11. #27343
    Is AngelinaCruz still active? Saw her mentioned a couple times in this thread but her tna profile has no pictures or ads. Does she live here or was she just touring?

  12. #27342

    Big Pussy Lips

    I like large labia, roast beef etc. I was hoping to get some recommendations for those with a fat kitty who have been known to play bareback. Cip is a bonus, bb anal is a massive bonus.

  13. #27341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her face? Thanks!
    She is pretty.

  14. #27340
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    She does, it's a serious up charge.

    Weird menu.

    No daty, but you can creampie her.
    You were able to creampie her? She told me CIP was a hard no even if I paid extra for it.

  15. #27339
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    At 550/ hr she says ask about VIP which is clearly an upcharge. No thanks.
    She's hot and 20 years old though. That's so fucking rare for a BB girl here in Seattle that I would gladly pay that. I can't think of anyone else active at the moment here in the PNW who is under 30, above a 8/10, and does BB & greek. But she doesn't do CIP or BB greek sadly. I'll go back to lurking waiting for someone else to fill that void.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape