|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 54
Candy
 Originally Posted by AzFla01
[View Original Post]
If you wanted her info, let me know. Below is her menu.
Hii baby good afternoon, I'm available Tampa / Orlando / other locations incall outcall I'm based in tampa 800 an hour. 1400 for 2 hours would love to see you I also do facetime verify so you can see I'm real gorgerous 20% deposit require to book..
Is this the one posting on the other site.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 23
 Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I have responded to all about candy, but couple messages did not go through.
I will respond with the 301 info when I get a minute. You boys fill my it's soon I clear it. LOL.
Good Morning Sir.
I have taken interest in the 301 Latina location. The only place I have tried in this relative area is the Roman Spa on parsons. Would you mind sharing the address?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 626
Heads up
Lisa from the Japanese agency in Orlando is in your neighborhood today. Slim fit small Japanese girl with small Bs, attractive with good English and a wide open menu. They advertise her as young, most girls are advertised as 18-19 and they're more like 24-28, I'd guess Lisa is 33 ish but could pass for 25 easily, very friendly and chatty and as I recall offered a CIM finish at no extra charge. Pricey over all but very hard to find this level of quality with an open menu. You will need to be lightly screened through the booker, I'm a long time client of the agency and all of us regulars in Orlando have had nothing but stellar times with their rotation of girls. Peace out Tampa pervs, SS96.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 68
301
 Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I have responded to all about candy, but couple messages did not go through.
I will respond with the 301 info when I get a minute. You boys fill my it's soon I clear it. LOL.
Thank you kind Sir. I have been saving my $ just in case 301 is off the beaten path and good. Thanks.
-
Shill account ignore all posts
 Posts: 1289
Candy
I have responded to all about candy, but couple messages did not go through.
I will respond with the 301 info when I get a minute. You boys fill my it's soon I clear it. LOL.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 8
Still closed
 Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
Is it still open? I hope it is. They had some really fun ladies there.
I drove by yesterday in hopes of a reopening but lights were off and signage on the glass door was scratched off. Third or fourth time closing. Might be the end end of that location.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 38
Candy, the VNmese girl
If you wanted her info, let me know. Below is her menu.
Hii baby good afternoon, I'm available Tampa / Orlando / other locations incall outcall I'm based in tampa 800 an hour. 1400 for 2 hours would love to see you I also do facetime verify so you can see I'm real gorgerous 20% deposit require to book.
Be safe, AZ.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 684
Sunflower
 Originally Posted by TreyHeadBig
[View Original Post]
Anyone visited Sunflower recently? It used to be lively here.
Is it still open? I hope it is. They had some really fun ladies there.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 68
Same Here
Sent requesting info, nada.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 5
Inboxed you
 Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Tampa- fuck fest.
My first visit yesterday (1:00) Monday was to the 301 Latina agency because boss lady sent me the pictures of the girls working that day and I recognized one of them who I assumed I saw at that agency before. When I got there, we both recognize each other and she reminds me that it was in Orlando that I saw her at one of the Spanish agencies there. We had a good time last time and got right down to business immediately which ended about an hour and five minutes later and both of us sweating like crazy and completely exhausted with fluids from both of us all over the bed and floor (girl can cum! This girl was in it for the long haul and that thick Latina ass look perfect doggy, I railed this girl with everything I had finishing her off back to back and eventually pulling off my dick laying face down on the bed to take a quick break. Then she would come back up and start grinding on me as I'm standing at the edge of the bed and I would pound her out until she would need another break and this went on for a good 40 minutes before I put her at the corner of the bed standing mish and beat on that pussy deep and hard until I covered her little kitty with my load while she's rubbing it in. We both took a shower after we laid there for a few minutes and as I'm getting dressed, she asked me. "one more time baby" I'm still really wet!! I politely declined but told her I would come see her again in Orlando next week when she's back over there. Slightly older girl (the best ones in my opinion) but super cool with a banging ass body and can take dick any way you can dish it out. She told me when she gets here on Friday to let her get settled into her apartment and then I can give her information out.
I tried to inbox you a couple of times.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 19
Sunflower
Anyone visited Sunflower recently? It used to be lively here.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 87
301
 Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Tampa- fuck fest.
My first visit yesterday (1:00) Monday was to the 301 Latina agency because boss lady sent me the pictures of the girls working that day and I recognized one of them who I assumed I saw at that agency before. When I got there, we both recognize each other and she reminds me that it was in Orlando that I saw her at one of the Spanish agencies there. We had a good time last time and got right down to business immediately which ended about an hour and five minutes later and both of us sweating like crazy and completely exhausted with fluids from both of us all over the bed and floor (girl can cum! This girl was in it for the long haul and that thick Latina ass look perfect doggy, I railed this girl with everything I had finishing her off back to back and eventually pulling off my dick laying face down on the bed to take a quick break. Then she would come back up and start grinding on me as I'm standing at the edge of the bed and I would pound her out until she would need another break and this went on for a good 40 minutes before I put her at the corner of the bed standing mish and beat on that pussy deep and hard until I covered her little kitty with my load while she's rubbing it in. We both took a shower after we laid there for a few minutes and as I'm getting dressed, she asked me. "one more time baby" I'm still really wet!! I politely declined but told her I would come see her again in Orlando next week when she's back over there. Slightly older girl (the best ones in my opinion) but super cool with a banging ass body and can take dick any way you can dish it out. She told me when she gets here on Friday to let her get settled into her apartment and then I can give her information out.
Later that night (Monday), I was supposed to meet up with this hot ass black girl that I met about a year and a half ago here that I've been meeting regularly whenever I come in town, but another girl (candy) caught my attention this time and man I will tell you right now This is one of the hottest Sexiest girls I have fucked yet. She's young (still in college-20 yrs old) super pretty Vietnamese girl with bright blue eyes (obviously contacts), long slightly wavy black hair, smooth all over, a few tattoos.
Easily one of the cleanest girls and exceptionally beautiful tiny little pussy that tasted absolutely incredible (and I don't do that too often). She's 4'11", 95 lbs and a nice little ass for her size, flat tummy and tight legs, she's in the gym a few times a week. Super hot girl! We Started on the couch at the hotel, kissing and playing with her under her little skirt and I could feel her panties getting soaked so I pulled them aside and slipped a finger in while kissing on her neck and got her off pretty easy right there, then she leans forward And started sucking on my balls and telling me how good my junk smells and guide big guy into her mouth. She got me so fucking hard I could barely take it. Watching those tiny little hands wrapped around my girth was as hot as it gets! Surprisingly, that little thing starts trying to deep throat me and would go at it until she started choking and coughing up and back at it again and again until I had to stop her. I picked her up and started making out with her, then put her at the edge of the bed For an intense P2P session (her first time doing this and loved it) that had this girl dripping like I've never seen. She loses control two more times right here then I drop down to my knees and bury my face in that pussy and finish her off a couple more times over the next 10 minutes, I was an absolute mess. I pop back up and start rubbing big guy all over her twat again And this time right before she cums I stop and start teasing her a little bit then as she starts trying to grind into me, I grab the cover that was laying right next to the bed and put it on and the squeal This girl made when I first entered her Was so unreal, it almost like a grunt! I bottom out at first thrust, and she tries to squirm away so I start half stroking her to get her warmed up and start trying different angles which would allow me to go full depth on her. And as soon as I started standing above her and dropping big guy in Down stroking her she was going crazy and aggressively started fucking me back until she came so hard she asked me not to touch her for a minute. LOL. These College boys definitely are not dicking her down like this. LOL. I put her in doggy, but she was a little hesitant because of my size so I promise her I will take it easy on her and to trust me. She's actually got some hips on her, but she's very toned and in great shape, so I have my hands wrapped around her little waist and I'm half stroking her here as well and she's reaching underneath playing with herself again, I push one of her legs forward just a little bit which allowed me to start stroking full depth. Eventually I was railing this tiny girl and she's loud and going crazy squealing like the Japanese girls do when you're really going to town on them. Then I hopped up on the bed, put her in doggy and I lean back a little bit on my knees and pulled her back onto me and I used the motion of the bed this time and pounded this girl until I was at the point of no return and then ripped off the rubber and glazed her entire back, shoulders, and hair with my load, felt like I was unloading for 15 seconds straight. Fucking incredible session with a super hot Vietnamese girl. We laid there for a few minutes then she went to the bathroom to clean up and I hear the shower turned on And a couple minutes she invited me in. (obviously I did) light play in the shower then we went back out and sat on the couch and talked for another hour and 15 minutes and then I finally left about 1:15 in the morning. I probably could've stayed there all night. I don't think she was going to ask me to leave. LOL.
Before heading back to Orlando, I get a text from candy asking if I want to see her again before I leave so I change my plans a little bit and run back over and see her this time for a discounted rate which was really nice (guess she likes the D). We pretty much repeated The session from the night before but even better as she was on one today and more than ready! After we finished our 40 minute plus session we laid there and talked for a little while then a quick shower and started talking again as I was getting dressed. As we're talking, she starts flipping through her phone (sitting next to me on the bed) showing me different sexy outfits that she wears and bikini videos and all kinds of hot shit! She asked, can I sit on your lap while we're talking. Umm. Let me think about it. . OK. Yes fuck it! Get your little sexy ass on my lap. LOL. We start talking about different things as she's sitting on my lap with my hands between her legs and the next thing you know we're at it again and this time ran her through several positions with two or three that she's never tried before. This time finished in the bag with her on top (but the position I had her riding me was me laying on my back with my legs spread and her backing on to me) she came at the same time as me here. She boosts my ego pretty good complementing on the way I serviced her and even told me she would like to book a room in Orlando for a couple days whenever she needs some real dick. Fucking love these girls. ! They definitely know how to get us going. I will get her hear guys and hopefully she will come back often.
This might mess up my schedule for the day (Tuesday) because I was hoping to get back to Orlando early enough to make a ride over to lavender and play with Joey a little bit (that girl is unreal and very open) boss lady told me if I come over today she has a little surprise for me. I like surprises! But I just realized I promised Mina I would be by to see her so I will hit her first (review to follow then Joey).
I posted this in Tampa obviously but I'm putting it in Orlando since the blonde Spanish girl will be here as of Friday and the little Vietnamese girl will be here soon as well, although I may want to keep her for myself for a little while and corrupt her as much as I can before you guys start occupying all of her time. Haha. But I will do the right thing and let you know about it when she coming.
Can you pm me the contact info please. I would like to get in on some of this!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 123
 Originally Posted by Fabio421
[View Original Post]
Rubbing alcohol will not burn or irritate your skin if you don't have any open sores or rashes. You might want to get checked out homie.
I never said it did. What I did post about is how unhelpful the practice is and that it could potentially help the spread of an sti.
-
Shill account ignore all posts
 Posts: 438
All part of the game
 Originally Posted by Tampaguy37
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report on this place. I've driven by a few times in my travels up that way, and have always been curious. There was a girl that was well reviewed there named Lisa months back, but I missed out.
Bro, the alcohol double feature is enough to keep me away. I get why they do it, but twice? Thoughts and prayers, yo.
Yea, at the end of the day I sort of got what I wanted just not the way I wanted it. BBBJ, P2 P, CFS. Truth is I treat them all the same. Take what they give me, pound them into submission, unload and bolt. Its just another day in the spa for me. As far as the alcohol goes it was was the wipe down with the dry hard paper towel that sucked. My tool is pretty durable but the wipe was a little abrasive.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 42
Your inbox is full
 Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Tampa- fuck fest.
My first visit yesterday (1:00) Monday was to the 301 Latina agency because boss lady sent me the pictures of the girls working that day and I recognized one of them who I assumed I saw at that agency before. When I got there, we both recognize each other and she reminds me that it was in Orlando that I saw her at one of the Spanish agencies there. We had a good time last time and got right down to business immediately which ended about an hour and five minutes later and both of us sweating like crazy and completely exhausted with fluids from both of us all over the bed and floor (girl can cum! This girl was in it for the long haul and that thick Latina ass look perfect doggy, I railed this girl with everything I had finishing her off back to back and eventually pulling off my dick laying face down on the bed to take a quick break. Then she would come back up and start grinding on me as I'm standing at the edge of the bed and I would pound her out until she would need another break and this went on for a good 40 minutes before I put her at the corner of the bed standing mish and beat on that pussy deep and hard until I covered her little kitty with my load while she's rubbing it in. We both took a shower after we laid there for a few minutes and as I'm getting dressed, she asked me. "one more time baby" I'm still really wet!! I politely declined but told her I would come see her again in Orlando next week when she's back over there. Slightly older girl (the best ones in my opinion) but super cool with a banging ass body and can take dick any way you can dish it out. She told me when she gets here on Friday to let her get settled into her apartment and then I can give her information out.
Later that night (Monday), I was supposed to meet up with this hot ass black girl that I met about a year and a half ago here that I've been meeting regularly whenever I come in town, but another girl (candy) caught my attention this time and man I will tell you right now This is one of the hottest Sexiest girls I have fucked yet. She's young (still in college-20 yrs old) super pretty Vietnamese girl with bright blue eyes (obviously contacts), long slightly wavy black hair, smooth all over, a few tattoos.
Easily one of the cleanest girls and exceptionally beautiful tiny little pussy that tasted absolutely incredible (and I don't do that too often). She's 4'11", 95 lbs and a nice little ass for her size, flat tummy and tight legs, she's in the gym a few times a week. Super hot girl! We Started on the couch at the hotel, kissing and playing with her under her little skirt and I could feel her panties getting soaked so I pulled them aside and slipped a finger in while kissing on her neck and got her off pretty easy right there, then she leans forward And started sucking on my balls and telling me how good my junk smells and guide big guy into her mouth. She got me so fucking hard I could barely take it. Watching those tiny little hands wrapped around my girth was as hot as it gets! Surprisingly, that little thing starts trying to deep throat me and would go at it until she started choking and coughing up and back at it again and again until I had to stop her. I picked her up and started making out with her, then put her at the edge of the bed For an intense P2P session (her first time doing this and loved it) that had this girl dripping like I've never seen. She loses control two more times right here then I drop down to my knees and bury my face in that pussy and finish her off a couple more times over the next 10 minutes, I was an absolute mess. I pop back up and start rubbing big guy all over her twat again And this time right before she cums I stop and start teasing her a little bit then as she starts trying to grind into me, I grab the cover that was laying right next to the bed and put it on and the squeal This girl made when I first entered her Was so unreal, it almost like a grunt! I bottom out at first thrust, and she tries to squirm away so I start half stroking her to get her warmed up and start trying different angles which would allow me to go full depth on her. And as soon as I started standing above her and dropping big guy in Down stroking her she was going crazy and aggressively started fucking me back until she came so hard she asked me not to touch her for a minute. LOL. These College boys definitely are not dicking her down like this. LOL. I put her in doggy, but she was a little hesitant because of my size so I promise her I will take it easy on her and to trust me. She's actually got some hips on her, but she's very toned and in great shape, so I have my hands wrapped around her little waist and I'm half stroking her here as well and she's reaching underneath playing with herself again, I push one of her legs forward just a little bit which allowed me to start stroking full depth. Eventually I was railing this tiny girl and she's loud and going crazy squealing like the Japanese girls do when you're really going to town on them. Then I hopped up on the bed, put her in doggy and I lean back a little bit on my knees and pulled her back onto me and I used the motion of the bed this time and pounded this girl until I was at the point of no return and then ripped off the rubber and glazed her entire back, shoulders, and hair with my load, felt like I was unloading for 15 seconds straight. Fucking incredible session with a super hot Vietnamese girl. We laid there for a few minutes then she went to the bathroom to clean up and I hear the shower turned on And a couple minutes she invited me in. (obviously I did) light play in the shower then we went back out and sat on the couch and talked for another hour and 15 minutes and then I finally left about 1:15 in the morning. I probably could've stayed there all night. I don't think she was going to ask me to leave. LOL.
Before heading back to Orlando, I get a text from candy asking if I want to see her again before I leave so I change my plans a little bit and run back over and see her this time for a discounted rate which was really nice (guess she likes the D). We pretty much repeated The session from the night before but even better as she was on one today and more than ready! After we finished our 40 minute plus session we laid there and talked for a little while then a quick shower and started talking again as I was getting dressed. As we're talking, she starts flipping through her phone (sitting next to me on the bed) showing me different sexy outfits that she wears and bikini videos and all kinds of hot shit! She asked, can I sit on your lap while we're talking. Umm. Let me think about it. . OK. Yes fuck it! Get your little sexy ass on my lap. LOL. We start talking about different things as she's sitting on my lap with my hands between her legs and the next thing you know we're at it again and this time ran her through several positions with two or three that she's never tried before. This time finished in the bag with her on top (but the position I had her riding me was me laying on my back with my legs spread and her backing on to me) she came at the same time as me here. She boosts my ego pretty good complementing on the way I serviced her and even told me she would like to book a room in Orlando for a couple days whenever she needs some real dick. Fucking love these girls. ! They definitely know how to get us going. I will get her hear guys and hopefully she will come back often.
This might mess up my schedule for the day (Tuesday) because I was hoping to get back to Orlando early enough to make a ride over to lavender and play with Joey a little bit (that girl is unreal and very open) boss lady told me if I come over today she has a little surprise for me. I like surprises! But I just realized I promised Mina I would be by to see her so I will hit her first (review to follow then Joey).
I posted this in Tampa obviously but I'm putting it in Orlando since the blonde Spanish girl will be here as of Friday and the little Vietnamese girl will be here soon as well, although I may want to keep her for myself for a little while and corrupt her as much as I can before you guys start occupying all of her time. Haha. But I will do the right thing and let you know about it when she coming.
Whats up man. Would love more info if you could but your inbox is full when I tried to pm.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|