Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17084
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Here's a 1 k beauty that I think is worth 1 k. Verified 22 yo and stunning. Anyone been with her yet? Will see if I can bring it down to 800 and I'll take the plunge here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754
    I've connected with her. She's 1 k firm. I disnt pursue any further. That's just me though, and to me pussy is pussy. I ended up getting 3 fairly attractive girls for 1. 2 k total in that same week. Good luck to you though.

  2. #17083

    Kristy

    Anyone been with her recently? It looks like she's been on the site for 7 years. Not sure yet if worth pursuing. Professional SB?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-d1e74179eb3f

  3. #17082
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Might be one of those traveling Columbian pros. Claims to have family in the area and that's why she visits. Quoted me 1. 2 k but believe I can negotiate for a lot less. Anyone have any experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a2068707f089
    Haven't seen her before and I regularly scour the site, so it looks like she very recently updated the location.

    Looks like a prototypical pro. Not going to lie, she's stunning but also the photos are very sus for being heavily enhanced. I got burnt once and won't agree to anything over 300 without M&G over drinks or coffee. And yeah, 1. 2 way too high, if she's native Colombian and recently came to the States, she was probably banging dudes down there for less than 100.

  4. #17081

    Katerina

    Here's a 1 k beauty that I think is worth 1 k. Verified 22 yo and stunning. Anyone been with her yet? Will see if I can bring it down to 800 and I'll take the plunge here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754

  5. #17080

    Pia

    Might be one of those traveling Columbian pros. Claims to have family in the area and that's why she visits. Quoted me 1. 2 k but believe I can negotiate for a lot less. Anyone have any experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a2068707f089

  6. #17079
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    You have to go to the homepage or search page once and then you can view profile links.
    Thanks. I tried this and it works consistently now.

  7. #17078

    Mea

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-a528aeaf12e8

    Used to hit this for a lot lot less, now she is asking for $1 k.

    Anyone partake recently??
    I got the same quote about a week ago and offered 400. She responded with 900 and I walked away.

  8. #17077
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I have fairly good reviews on Mr # and the SB text thread that is out there!
    I'm not as well known but I'll take my shot and see if she'll go for 400 covered or 500 bare. It's wild how the prices fluctuate LOL.

  9. #17076

    Francesca

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-8de90fd82caa

    She looks better irl. Covered thou. She visits fc once a month and hosts.
    Thanks, little bit old for my taste but looks great and will give it a shot. Do you know how much she typically asks for?

  10. #17075

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I have a slump buster for those that want to partake. Super late one night and she was available for <300. Nice enough personality and will do whatever you want. Picture a keg of beer, that's her body!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-9917891d1ee8
    Thanks PRMan. You can't go wrong with a 19 year old. We changed messages yesterday and just sent her a $300 offer. I'll see how it goes.

  11. #17074

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Any luck?

    Any luck bro?
    Settled on 600. Covered. Meeting up next week.

  12. #17073

    Iryna

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Iryna tried to meet up straightaway. Told her I had other obligations that night, convo continued, and when I asked about what $ she was after. Ghosted me.
    Got with Iryna. Young and pretty. Nice body. 500 for CFS and BBBJ. Pretty smart girl. Can move to BBFS once gets more comfortable. Would recommend.

  13. #17072

    Tori

    Anyone else talking to her? We exchanged messages 3 days ago and crickets since. She's new to the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-5fe4c6bdb554

  14. #17071
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I negotiated her down to 300. Not sure what all the complaints are coming from??

    Covered and pretty fun, I won't repeat b / c I have better bit have it. Could care less how old she is!
    Nice job. Even high volume like bunny is a value at 300.

  15. #17070
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    I get that a lot from following links. Just got to hit refresh a couple of times and it'll pop up. Pretty annoying, but SA has kinda gone to shit so I'm not surprised the website is buggy, too. They keep trying to make it more mobile / app looking and it just fucks the whole site up.
    You have to go to the homepage or search page once and then you can view profile links.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape