rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17039
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Iryna tried to meet up straightaway. Told her I had other obligations that night, convo continued, and when I asked about what $ she was after. Ghosted me.
    Maybe she was going to do it just for the pleasure of being with you and you offended her LOL. Joking aside, let us know how it goes and if she comes back. I'll hold off with jumping in messaging her so we don't scare her away.

  2. #17038
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Iryna tried to meet up straightaway. Told her I had other obligations that night, convo continued, and when I asked about what $ she was after. Ghosted me.
    500 and she will drive to wherever you are.

  3. #17037
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    She is the most eager in that batch. What does every girl want $$$ obviously!
    Haha. I can't tell. It seemed like she was eager then she went ghost the day we were supposed to meet.

  4. #17036
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    She is the most eager in that batch. What does every girl want $$$ obviously!
    Dang. I couldn't get her to respond.

  5. #17035

    Iryna

    Iryna tried to meet up straightaway. Told her I had other obligations that night, convo continued, and when I asked about what $ she was after. Ghosted me.

  6. #17034

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the last girl on your list wants, Rachel. Exchanged numbers, had a decent flow then just ghosted.
    She is the most eager in that batch. What does every girl want $$$ obviously!

  7. #17033
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Truly laughable. I honestly don't blame females like her. There is a population of men who will go along with that. My bet is that its the same profiles that have been fawning over that delusional bunny chick.
    I don't know man, I respect your opinion, but I can't imagine anyone going for this. You can get an elite, super model looking, escort for this rate. Folks were hitting bunny at 500, I would too at that rate. Now one of our buddies here mentioned she's jacked up the price, I don't think she'll have anyone banging on her door. I PMd bunch of our bros here that were interested and no one is pursuing now at that rate. I know we are in a unique market (I guess call it a "pussy market") , but I think price elasticity does apply here pretty well.

  8. #17032

  9. #17031
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    And no BJ until one or two meets under your belt, because it's "more intimate. ".
    Truly laughable. I honestly don't blame females like her. There is a population of men who will go along with that. My bet is that it’s the same profiles that have been fawning over that delusional bunny chick.

  10. #17030
    Thanks, first and the last chick (under 25 yo is my new filter and it's working well so far, eliminates lot of BS) showed up in my search and I've started talking to them. Will report how it goes.

  11. #17029
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that was her quote last year or so with covers.
    And no BJ until one or two meets under your belt, because it's "more intimate. ".

  12. #17028

  13. #17027
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that was her quote last year or so with covers.
    That is outrageous. If she was a 22 year old with hot body and beautiful face, I might stop and think. Otherwise, she's just another hole and that ain't worth nowhere near 1200/1300.

  14. #17026

  15. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she wants something like 1200.
    Yup, that was her quote last year or so with covers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape