Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26493
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage and is BBBJ part of it?
    No BBBJ.

    Didn't say she was great, but worth a repeat.

  2. #26492

    She's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiralN  [View Original Post]
    Trying to plan out my short visit to the area, was there any decent parking nearby or would I have to get a ride?
    She's okay and all but if you are traveling a long way for her expecting something great, you are going to be disappointed. More of a pump and dump. Nice little body though so worth a visit if in the area.

  3. #26491
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckGolf12  [View Original Post]
    This one is real and a good time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5742616862/1
    What's the damage and is BBBJ part of it?

  4. #26490
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    No kidding. I wouldn't even look twice at an ad that casually says "anal raw" in it. Nobody legit would advertise that service so blatantly.

    100% some kind of deposit scam.
    It's a 30% deposit, so obviously it's a scam.

  5. #26489
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    But you are not skeptical of the broken English and run on sentences that make no sense? This gentleman is somewhere in south east Asia cause I have seen the exact same script used in other ads.
    No kidding. I wouldn't even look twice at an ad that casually says "anal raw" in it. Nobody legit would advertise that service so blatantly.

    100% some kind of deposit scam.

  6. #26488
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    This one says she's from Oak Brook. Any reports? I'm skeptical of the 30% deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oneofnonejas
    But you are not skeptical of the broken English and run on sentences that make no sense? This gentleman is somewhere in south east Asia cause I have seen the exact same script used in other ads.

  7. #26487

    Review of Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy1711  [View Original Post]
    I met her somewhat recently. I believe she hosts mainly in the west suburbs. To her great credit, she was completely straightforward to communicate with from the start. We set a time about a week out, she was clear about rates and what to expect for different options, and the visit went as expected with no disappointing surprises. I feel like that's getting pretty rare these days. During our time together she was friendly and true to what we agreed on.

    I knew going in she wouldn't look as dolled up as all of her photos, but I'll admit I was still a bit disappointed when I finally met her. It's definitely her in the photos and she's definitely a spinner. But even with what I thought were reasonable expectations, she wasn't as attractive as I had been hoping for at that price point. When it came to the play, she was fine, but nothing to write home about in my opinion (again, for that price point). The BJ wasn't mind-blowing like some others have suggested, and she didn't DFK. The environment was quiet and low-key -- I guess I was hoping for something more playful, flirty, and energetic.

    I probably won't repeat because it didn't really satisfy what I'm hoping for in doing this. But even though I won't, she was safe, straightforward, polite, and delivered as promised. Again, that's starting to become pretty rare.

    I don't know. I've been becoming pretty disenchanted with options lately.

  8. #26486

    Jasmin / Jesmin x3765

    This one says she's from Oak Brook. Any reports? I'm skeptical of the 30% deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oneofnonejas

  9. #26485
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiralN  [View Original Post]
    Trying to plan out my short visit to the area, was there any decent parking nearby or would I have to get a ride?
    She's staying at a hotel with plenty of parking.

  10. #26484

  11. #26483

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    For you guys who just post links to providers asking for intel, some basic intel is pretty easy. Texting from your proxy is a good first step. Did they ask for a deposit? Did they sound like English was a second language? Did they even respond? Or did you not even bother to reach out to them before seeking intel here? Let us know what kind of communication you've had, if any.

    Anyway, I've tried texting this one for a few days now because those fun bags look like a good time. No response whatsoever. Also noticed she's been posting since late March and only one review on that site that says "she's a 10/10, would repeat". Given imo she's a level up from most on that site you would expect a lot more reviews given how frequently she's posted. Searching her number also comes up pretty dry. Otherwise her post looks legit. Maybe she's just in high demand? But only one review in months? If you know somethin say somethin fellas. If she's legit I'd save my goo all week to unload between those floppers.
    She actually got back to me today telling me I could come "now" after I asked when was a good time. Apologized for being busy past few days. Unfortunately "now" wasn't a good time for me. From everything I can tell this one seems pretty legit but maybe just hard to get ahold of. Like I was saying, some of you guys posting links can find out a lot just by trying to establish communication. But don't be too chatty about it or they will block you. Anyone partake in this one please report back.

  12. #26482

    Parking in the area?

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckGolf12  [View Original Post]
    This one is real and a good time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5742616862/1
    Trying to plan out my short visit to the area, was there any decent parking nearby or would I have to get a ride?

  13. #26481

    Local lay of the land

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJ  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be in the loop for a couple days for business and was looking for any reliable outcall recommendations that I could have visit me at my hotel. I won't have much free time to really move around the city so having a provider come to me would make things a lot easier. I'm fine with both FS or massage with he options. They don't have to be model material, and not breaking the bank would be great too. Biggest thing is reliability so I'm not sitting around wasting lots of time wondering whether they are actually coming or having a troll show up to my door. I'll tried to look through the forums here but haven't seen much about outcall reviews.

    If solid outcall options aren't really around anything good in the loop or river north for incall? Saw SXL was an option. Any other AMPs, apartment agencies, etc in that area?

    Thanks a ton for any input!
    Most of us don't do outcall because we don't want a Wiley Coyote showing up to our home. If you want a hotel outcall probably an agency would be your best bet. The girls are discreet, attractive but in the $600-$800 price range. Sorry I can't give advice on those girls because I'm not willing to give up my social security number and name of my first dog along with work address to be approved by them. But there is an agency thread where you could get more info. Otherwise you mentioned SXL and that would be a close Uber. Not far from that are also archer ave options like Ashland perfect where you basically walk in. Both of those areas are totally safe for a tourist.

  14. #26480

    Any basic intel is easy and appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserCaptain  [View Original Post]
    Please report back asap.

    Big saggy giggly tits are nice.
    For you guys who just post links to providers asking for intel, some basic intel is pretty easy. Texting from your proxy is a good first step. Did they ask for a deposit? Did they sound like English was a second language? Did they even respond? Or did you not even bother to reach out to them before seeking intel here? Let us know what kind of communication you've had, if any.

    Anyway, I've tried texting this one for a few days now because those fun bags look like a good time. No response whatsoever. Also noticed she's been posting since late March and only one review on that site that says "she's a 10/10, would repeat". Given imo she's a level up from most on that site you would expect a lot more reviews given how frequently she's posted. Searching her number also comes up pretty dry. Otherwise her post looks legit. Maybe she's just in high demand? But only one review in months? If you know somethin say somethin fellas. If she's legit I'd save my goo all week to unload between those floppers.

  15. #26479

    Looking for recommendations

    Hey guys, I'll be in the loop for a couple days for business and was looking for any reliable outcall recommendations that I could have visit me at my hotel. I won't have much free time to really move around the city so having a provider come to me would make things a lot easier. I'm fine with both FS or massage with he options. They don't have to be model material, and not breaking the bank would be great too. Biggest thing is reliability so I'm not sitting around wasting lots of time wondering whether they are actually coming or having a troll show up to my door. I'll tried to look through the forums here but haven't seen much about outcall reviews.

    If solid outcall options aren't really around anything good in the loop or river north for incall? Saw SXL was an option. Any other AMPs, apartment agencies, etc in that area?

    Thanks a ton for any input!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape