Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 26919
-
05-31-26 15:00 #26499Regular Member

Posts: 12Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 17:53 #26498Senior Member

Posts: 123Morgan
Always a possibility, hence why I was checking to see if there were any reports on her and saw the one old question from 2024 but never saw a follow-up. Red flags were she made a lot of promises and would do voice call but not a vid chat for verification. So being cautious.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 17:50 #26497Senior Member

Posts: 1605Maybe her spidey senses were tingling about you and she wanted to meet you in a public place first.
Originally Posted by ldao
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 16:12 #26496Senior Member

Posts: 123Morgan Skipthegames
Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060
-
05-28-26 08:41 #26495Senior Member

Posts: 79Anyone see her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...l/927217944836
See this ad pop up every so often. Something seems off about her.
-
05-28-26 08:05 #26494Senior Member

Posts: 246Kayla
I think 220 for a half hr. No BBBJ, upsell for DATY. No GFE.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
Better looking than most LC girls and friendly, but average experience overall. But depending where you're starting you could spend hours traveling back and forth to her location so may not be worth the logistics unless you're already in the SW burbs.
-
05-28-26 07:30 #26493Senior Member

Posts: 265No BBBJ.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
Didn't say she was great, but worth a repeat.
-
05-27-26 19:05 #26492Senior Member

Posts: 73She's okay
She's okay and all but if you are traveling a long way for her expecting something great, you are going to be disappointed. More of a pump and dump. Nice little body though so worth a visit if in the area.
Originally Posted by ChiralN
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 17:11 #26491Senior Member

Posts: 262What's the damage and is BBBJ part of it?
Originally Posted by FuckGolf12
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 10:03 #26490Senior Member

Posts: 377It's a 30% deposit, so obviously it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 22:28 #26489Senior Member

Posts: 1633No kidding. I wouldn't even look twice at an ad that casually says "anal raw" in it. Nobody legit would advertise that service so blatantly.
Originally Posted by Noone776
[View Original Post]
100% some kind of deposit scam.
-
05-26-26 12:18 #26488Senior Member

Posts: 79But you are not skeptical of the broken English and run on sentences that make no sense? This gentleman is somewhere in south east Asia cause I have seen the exact same script used in other ads.
Originally Posted by DaveSalem
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 11:00 #26487Senior Member

Posts: 51Review of Jade
I met her somewhat recently. I believe she hosts mainly in the west suburbs. To her great credit, she was completely straightforward to communicate with from the start. We set a time about a week out, she was clear about rates and what to expect for different options, and the visit went as expected with no disappointing surprises. I feel like that's getting pretty rare these days. During our time together she was friendly and true to what we agreed on.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy1711
[View Original Post]
I knew going in she wouldn't look as dolled up as all of her photos, but I'll admit I was still a bit disappointed when I finally met her. It's definitely her in the photos and she's definitely a spinner. But even with what I thought were reasonable expectations, she wasn't as attractive as I had been hoping for at that price point. When it came to the play, she was fine, but nothing to write home about in my opinion (again, for that price point). The BJ wasn't mind-blowing like some others have suggested, and she didn't DFK. The environment was quiet and low-key -- I guess I was hoping for something more playful, flirty, and energetic.
I probably won't repeat because it didn't really satisfy what I'm hoping for in doing this. But even though I won't, she was safe, straightforward, polite, and delivered as promised. Again, that's starting to become pretty rare.
I don't know. I've been becoming pretty disenchanted with options lately.
-
05-26-26 06:42 #26486Senior Member

Posts: 861Jasmin / Jesmin x3765
This one says she's from Oak Brook. Any reports? I'm skeptical of the 30% deposit.
https://tryst.link/escort/oneofnonejas
-
05-25-26 06:22 #26485Senior Member

Posts: 265She's staying at a hotel with plenty of parking.
Originally Posted by ChiralN
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





