Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26484

  2. #26483

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    For you guys who just post links to providers asking for intel, some basic intel is pretty easy. Texting from your proxy is a good first step. Did they ask for a deposit? Did they sound like English was a second language? Did they even respond? Or did you not even bother to reach out to them before seeking intel here? Let us know what kind of communication you've had, if any.

    Anyway, I've tried texting this one for a few days now because those fun bags look like a good time. No response whatsoever. Also noticed she's been posting since late March and only one review on that site that says "she's a 10/10, would repeat". Given imo she's a level up from most on that site you would expect a lot more reviews given how frequently she's posted. Searching her number also comes up pretty dry. Otherwise her post looks legit. Maybe she's just in high demand? But only one review in months? If you know somethin say somethin fellas. If she's legit I'd save my goo all week to unload between those floppers.
    She actually got back to me today telling me I could come "now" after I asked when was a good time. Apologized for being busy past few days. Unfortunately "now" wasn't a good time for me. From everything I can tell this one seems pretty legit but maybe just hard to get ahold of. Like I was saying, some of you guys posting links can find out a lot just by trying to establish communication. But don't be too chatty about it or they will block you. Anyone partake in this one please report back.

  3. #26482

    Parking in the area?

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckGolf12  [View Original Post]
    This one is real and a good time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5742616862/1
    Trying to plan out my short visit to the area, was there any decent parking nearby or would I have to get a ride?

  4. #26481

    Local lay of the land

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJ  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be in the loop for a couple days for business and was looking for any reliable outcall recommendations that I could have visit me at my hotel. I won't have much free time to really move around the city so having a provider come to me would make things a lot easier. I'm fine with both FS or massage with he options. They don't have to be model material, and not breaking the bank would be great too. Biggest thing is reliability so I'm not sitting around wasting lots of time wondering whether they are actually coming or having a troll show up to my door. I'll tried to look through the forums here but haven't seen much about outcall reviews.

    If solid outcall options aren't really around anything good in the loop or river north for incall? Saw SXL was an option. Any other AMPs, apartment agencies, etc in that area?

    Thanks a ton for any input!
    Most of us don't do outcall because we don't want a Wiley Coyote showing up to our home. If you want a hotel outcall probably an agency would be your best bet. The girls are discreet, attractive but in the $600-$800 price range. Sorry I can't give advice on those girls because I'm not willing to give up my social security number and name of my first dog along with work address to be approved by them. But there is an agency thread where you could get more info. Otherwise you mentioned SXL and that would be a close Uber. Not far from that are also archer ave options like Ashland perfect where you basically walk in. Both of those areas are totally safe for a tourist.

  5. #26480

    Any basic intel is easy and appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserCaptain  [View Original Post]
    Please report back asap.

    Big saggy giggly tits are nice.
    For you guys who just post links to providers asking for intel, some basic intel is pretty easy. Texting from your proxy is a good first step. Did they ask for a deposit? Did they sound like English was a second language? Did they even respond? Or did you not even bother to reach out to them before seeking intel here? Let us know what kind of communication you've had, if any.

    Anyway, I've tried texting this one for a few days now because those fun bags look like a good time. No response whatsoever. Also noticed she's been posting since late March and only one review on that site that says "she's a 10/10, would repeat". Given imo she's a level up from most on that site you would expect a lot more reviews given how frequently she's posted. Searching her number also comes up pretty dry. Otherwise her post looks legit. Maybe she's just in high demand? But only one review in months? If you know somethin say somethin fellas. If she's legit I'd save my goo all week to unload between those floppers.

  6. #26479

    Looking for recommendations

    Hey guys, I'll be in the loop for a couple days for business and was looking for any reliable outcall recommendations that I could have visit me at my hotel. I won't have much free time to really move around the city so having a provider come to me would make things a lot easier. I'm fine with both FS or massage with he options. They don't have to be model material, and not breaking the bank would be great too. Biggest thing is reliability so I'm not sitting around wasting lots of time wondering whether they are actually coming or having a troll show up to my door. I'll tried to look through the forums here but haven't seen much about outcall reviews.

    If solid outcall options aren't really around anything good in the loop or river north for incall? Saw SXL was an option. Any other AMPs, apartment agencies, etc in that area?

    Thanks a ton for any input!

  7. #26478
    Quote Originally Posted by Isetvb  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what this website is. But note the different, but close, spelling to www.theeroticreview.com.
    AI says it's a scam. Don't click it.

  8. #26477
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgejh  [View Original Post]
    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-j...xx-4074212669/

    She has a lots of reviews. She seems pretty hot if she's real.
    Not sure what this website is. But note the different, but close, spelling to www.theeroticreview.com.

  9. #26476

    Oink Oink

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #26475

    Anyone Have Experience with This Girl?

    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-j...xx-4074212669/

    She has a lots of reviews. She seems pretty hot if she's real.

  11. #26474
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Please report back asap.

    Big saggy giggly tits are nice.

  12. #26473

  13. #26472
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaab430  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone has seen her before.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
    That's an ad for OF.

    1. Lists multiple cities far away from each other as her location so the ad will appear in as many locations as possible.

    2. Prominently mentions OF in the ad.

    3. No contact info besides email and a link to OF. No website at all.

    4. Tour schedule doesn't make sense. Cali to Hawaii to New Mexico back to Cali?

    I'm sure she might consider seeing you for her ridiculous $5 k FMTY fee and that's the only reason there's an email address.

  14. #26471

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    I mean the bad English and the Telegram is a dead give away.

    40 percent deposit must? Sounds like a bad translation.
    I didn't even catch the 40% deposit. Good catch.

  15. #26470
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaguba  [View Original Post]
    That's a fake profile for deposit scamming.
    I mean the bad English and the Telegram is a dead give away.

    40 percent deposit must? Sounds like a bad translation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape