Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 555 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 8317
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by LookManoHands  [View Original Post]
    I clicked the wrong button when I made my account and the admins refuse to fix it. I didn't want to just make a new account and they then ban me or some shit like that. But it's annoying they have to approve all my posts. I know you are reading this admins so I'll ask again if you can fix my account.

    That girl used to post with her full legal name and info on other sites but I have no affiliation besides fucking her about a year and a half ago once and spending a lot of time talking to her about stuff. Back when that happened I just got done fucking Indica raw for like an hour and a half straight like 12 hours earlier and my load was completely spent. Jasmine was working so fucking hard to get my cum and I was just enjoying it for probably an hour and a half. She eventually did say she had to give up as she had to get to work. LOL.
    Told me she was moving out of state and yes she did use her real name!

  2. #8061

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by LookManoHands  [View Original Post]
    I clicked the wrong button when I made my account and the admins refuse to fix it. I didn't want to just make a new account and they then ban me or some shit like that. But it's annoying they have to approve all my posts. I know you are reading this admins so I'll ask again if you can fix my account.

    That girl used to post with her full legal name and info on other sites but I have no affiliation besides fucking her about a year and a half ago once and spending a lot of time talking to her about stuff. Back when that happened I just got done fucking Indica raw for like an hour and a half straight like 12 hours earlier and my load was completely spent. Jasmine was working so fucking hard to get my cum and I was just enjoying it for probably an hour and a half. She eventually did say she had to give up as she had to get to work. LOL.
    Looks like it was remedied, thanks for the info.

  3. #8060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to blow a load in her, very hard to get a hold of even when she did her own bookings. There was a video of a guy fucking her on PH but it seems to have disappeared as well.
    Wow oh wow, I haven't thought of that video in forever. Was it like from 5-10 years ago and it was with an Asian guy near downtown? Idk how I would just randomly remember that, but I do remember the video and it took me down the rabbit hole of learning about "The Crew" LOL. Good memories.

  4. #8059
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her yesterday, sounded like a nice gal, she is definitely NOT GFE, said no kissing, no way, no how. I am not by any means looking for a cheap date, so that is not the problem. Girls who are strippers / dancers almost never offer any GFE.

    Two questions for Lookmanohands, your profile says you are a "Forum Advertiser" what does that mean? Are you her manager? And, what is the difference between 22 and 21 years old? I don't understand, was that a typo?
    I clicked the wrong button when I made my account and the admins refuse to fix it. I didn't want to just make a new account and they then ban me or some shit like that. But it's annoying they have to approve all my posts. I know you are reading this admins so I'll ask again if you can fix my account.

    That girl used to post with her full legal name and info on other sites but I have no affiliation besides fucking her about a year and a half ago once and spending a lot of time talking to her about stuff. Back when that happened I just got done fucking Indica raw for like an hour and a half straight like 12 hours earlier and my load was completely spent. Jasmine was working so fucking hard to get my cum and I was just enjoying it for probably an hour and a half. She eventually did say she had to give up as she had to get to work. LOL.

  5. #8058

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookmanohands  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine is a fun fuck. She's actually like 22 not 21 but still fun.
    I talked with her yesterday, sounded like a nice gal, she is definitely NOT GFE, said no kissing, no way, no how. I am not by any means looking for a cheap date, so that is not the problem. Girls who are strippers / dancers almost never offer any GFE.

    Two questions for Lookmanohands, your profile says you are a "Forum Advertiser" what does that mean? Are you her manager? And, what is the difference between 22 and 21 years old? I don't understand, was that a typo?

  6. #8057
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookmanohands  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine is a fun fuck. She's actually like 22 not 21 but still fun.
    Yea I will second that, she is fun and super chill.

  7. #8056
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBeard  [View Original Post]
    What does she charge for CFS and what's the up charge for BBFS (with no CIP)?
    I saw her like a year ago but she has reasonable rates for the current market. Probably would ask 200 for half hour for CFS but would probably actually do it for 150-200. She doesn't like kissing though so that can be a factor for some people. Nice tasting pussy though.

  8. #8055

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookmanohands  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine is a fun fuck. She's actually like 22 not 21 but still fun.
    What does she charge for CFS and what's the up charge for BBFS (with no CIP)?

  9. #8054
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

    Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".

    No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out.
    Jasmine is a fun fuck. She's actually like 22 not 21 but still fun.

  10. #8053

    Lexey

    Quote Originally Posted by DickEverhard  [View Original Post]
    Here's Lexey, if this platform can accommodate her pix.
    She was a fun one. Till she moved bummer.

  11. #8052

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance after Lola has been MIA and Uber priceswere to insane (because of EDC) to see Alexis. She was amazing. Head is Elite. Better than anyone I've had in years (except Jasmine). Pussy was wet and good. Filled her up like a good boy. She's a small bbw but service is A1. Will see her again. No cim but Cip is available if you're tested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/182214398
    Which is Alexis?

  12. #8051
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance after Lola has been MIA and Uber priceswere to insane (because of EDC) to see Alexis. She was amazing. Head is Elite. Better than anyone I've had in years (except Jasmine). Pussy was wet and good. Filled her up like a good boy. She's a small bbw but service is A1. Will see her again. No cim but Cip is available if you're tested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/182214398
    Lola MIA? Damn, I guess I just haven't considered her in awhile and didn't notice. Hopefully she comes back. Solid affordable option.

  13. #8050
    Quote Originally Posted by DickEverhard  [View Original Post]
    Here's Lexey, if this platform can accommodate her pix.
    Always wanted to blow a load in her, very hard to get a hold of even when she did her own bookings. There was a video of a guy fucking her on PH but it seems to have disappeared as well.

  14. #8049

    Brandi

    She really puts a hurt on my eyes. LOL.

  15. #8048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Damn. She looks angry.
    Yeah none of her pictures she is smiling LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape